Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Time

Time

A Poem by DarkestSpirit15

I have finally found my life's purpose. I serve as a gateway, a place where people pass through on their way to their forever oasis, but never to stop. I am not meant to be someone's forever only their in-the-meantime. I am okay with where I am about to be. The end is near, peace is here. I am eagerly awaiting my paradise just outside my fingertips grasp. Just one more step and I will finally be free. And I am ready to take that step, I'm no longer scared I am hopeful. I'm ready to fly high and join the stars to make you one final BEAUTIFUL sunset. You will hear my voice whisper on the horizons flowing through with the graceful dancing winds. You will see me in the passing butterfly that stops to say "I'm here". A fleeting presence on your way to the store. Slowly fading as time goes on, and I am perfectly okay with that because everything comes to an end at some point and that time for me is now.

© 2023 DarkestSpirit15


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This sounds haunting. I hope you aren't terminal? However this write makes me think we all only have so much time and then it's gone so we need to get moving and make a difference.

Posted 1 Month Ago


Tremendous work. Powerful.

Posted 1 Month Ago


Beautiful writing, enjoyed

Posted 5 Months Ago


Darkly suffering. Saying goodbye. An interesting emotional emotional write. Great read.

With love,

Matthew

Posted 5 Months Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 7, 2023
Last Updated on November 7, 2023

Author

DarkestSpirit15
DarkestSpirit15

rhinelander, WI



About
if you wanna know about me you gotta ask. thats all im saying. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Underwater Underwater

A Poem by DIVYA


The Dog The Dog

A Poem by DIVYA


The Well The Well

A Poem by DIVYA