I don't think so.

I don't think so.

A Poem by Tazzie
"

Ok.. I had to get my feelings wich I don't do alot this is the letter I was going to send....should I send it comment if I should'd!?

"

Dear Jack,

               You have some seirous problems..I don't know why you feels it's ok to call people when its abosluetely not!

It's not going to make you more popular calling people for no reason.

You say you did'nt call Jade's dad fat but I'm sure you did .. I could have belived you but you lied to much.

You might have Diana wrapped around your little finger but not me and my friends.

You make an inpossible atmosphere to be happy ; Bringing upset and mechonly to everywhere you go.

Honestly ...I try my best to belive you and to understand you but you push me away I was going to make friends with you ... wich is stupid really becuase your the one that should be begging to my friend, well thats what everyone is saying andf tbh I belive them more than I belive you.

Ok ok Amy has been a little dishounest (however you spell it) But when it comes down to it compared to you shes an angel!

You called me a fat cow, my friend a fatbitch we did nothing to you and I find it hearbreaking and stupid that you can live with yourself anymore you stand there hugging your girlfirend tying to make me jelous and its not working!?!!

Another thing ... I moved to the over side of the school so I couldnt see you but now you have moved round so I can see you hugging your girlfriend.

Today I shouted 'GET BACK TO THE F*****G CORNER' and I'm glad I did.

From

Your ex girlfriend(Good luck thinking who because I bet you have alot.)

 

© 2011 Tazzie


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
Added on November 24, 2011
Last Updated on November 24, 2011

Author

Tazzie
Tazzie

Manchester, United Kingdom



About
Hey its tazzie111316 i really love writting and i've started doing alot of it in my english lessons. The poems (and others) i put on here are just little things i've made to practice my writting skil.. more..

Writing
Friends Friends

A Story by Tazzie


Fire Fire

A Poem by Tazzie


Best friends. Best friends.

A Poem by Tazzie