Empty Graffitti

Empty Graffitti

A Poem by CrimsonDecorum

{I hate feeling this emptyness.

I'm breaking in this dead silence.

Blindly believe my fake smile and eyes.

What you don't see is a girl that on the inside, always cries.

Your stpid to think, everything is okay.

The truth is that I don't want to live another day.

I'm your second option. The other voice.

Why can't you hear the broken desperation in my voice.}

 

My whole life, I've been pushed around. I've been lied too, backstabbed, walked over, and cast aside to fend for myself. I'm SICK of being treated like I'm nothing. I'm sick of being the second option for you when your other friends aren't paying attention to you. I'm tired of being ignored, and left alone. I'm tired of being treated like I'm worthless. That my own Christian brothers and sisters don't even care whether I was alive or not. That if I died, it wouldn't affect you! I'm just wasted space to you, aren't I?!

 

Well guess what? You can go use someone else to be your Plan B. Because I feel dead and empty already, so I don't need you to remind me why I'm so worthless and not needed. If only you knew that your part of the reason that I'm so broken, and part of the reason that I was cutting.

 

I'm done with you.

© 2012 CrimsonDecorum


Author's Note

CrimsonDecorum
Italics is the poem, bold is the rant/commentary thing.

Just like it said, I've been pushed around for years and years. I'm always the girl that is the fallback plan. The one who is pushed aside when I'm not needed. And what makes me disgusted with myself is that I was fine with it for a while! But not anymore. I'm tired of being treated like wasted space when I want to believe that I'm worth more.

That's why I can't be friends with the person that I've 'dedicated' this too. I'll still care about you, even though I'm nothing to you.

With a Dead and Broken Heart,
-TeapotWinter

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

255 Views
Added on January 20, 2012
Last Updated on January 20, 2012
Tags: empty, sick, tired, broken, stupid, girl, annoying, selfish, self-absorbed, leaving, second, option

Author

CrimsonDecorum
CrimsonDecorum

Tony Stark's Tower<3, FL



About
tumblr: http://thecosmicskeleton.tumblr.com/ You'll like my tumblr if you like the Avengers, Iron Man, music, or funny stuff. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.. more..

Writing
Smolder Smolder

A Story by CrimsonDecorum


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by CrimsonDecorum