Alteration

Alteration

A Poem by Tech
"

Short personal essay about life.

"

Changes happen throughout our lives and the effects of them are almost always unknown. Must we fear the unknown or is that ignorance? Will we simply kill something if it is not familiar to our feeble understanding of life? Does everything we don’t know of, know of us? Change is a significant thing in all our lives. Fearing change is running from it, accepting change without thought is stupidity. We must learn to study the alterations in our everyday life, to understand the unknown and conquer life’s fears. We must not pull the trigger and blow the brains out of something we do not recognize but rather say “what is that?” On the other hand we must not stand as a creature charges us and hope that we misunderstand its intentions. Now when I see change I give it a second ponder for the pros and cons. I think of change as not all bad but running into unknown territory can be very dangerous. I therefore thread carefully.

© 2015 Tech


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I feel as if this is an idea you can expand on. It is an interesting concept and therefore it seems like a missed opportunity to leave it as it is. I guess that`s just a backwards way of saying I liked it and want to see more.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tech

9 Years Ago

Thank you and I'm glad you like it. I might revisit it but for sure you will see more like this. My .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
1 Review
Added on January 4, 2015
Last Updated on January 4, 2015

Author

Tech
Tech

Ventura, CA



About
College Grad who is just experimenting with writing and seeing were it leads me. Some of the poems posted will be old and naive others will have more thought and care. more..

Writing
The Answer The Answer

A Poem by Tech