The war has begun.

The war has begun.

A Story by Techno chicken

It is a peaceful day on the Clawd nine headquarters all the agents are talking about of how good they have been doing on their missions and having a good time, but then, Mira enters to the guild all agitated and worried.

Fellow comrades i´m looking for the guild master, where is Taichou Clawd? She asked

Immediately Taichou clawd attends her and hears her message suddenly   his face changes from a happy perspective to a worried and serious one, just after mira stops talking Clawd stands up from his chair and starts to speak.

Beloved clawd nine brothers today is a day for us to fear the day that we have fear the most have come; Emperor sutoku and his subordinates have started the war against the ghost guild, they have taken people with strong spiritual power captive and using them as medium to strengthen their powers and attack the real world, as a response from ghost guild and a measure to reduce the incidents at its lowest they have made a tournament in which agents alongside with his fellow comrade will be fighting against the emperor sutoku´s army; our guild was the chosen one to send five of our agents to this dangerous duty; I´ll take part on this battle as well my partner Lancelot; who will accompany me on this mission, remember if you don´t want to take part on this mission you´re free to decline… Suddenly the chicken stands up from his chair and interrupts Clawd´s speech.

I will go with you Taichou, right Aries?  That´s right master, we will lend your hand in this battle.

Thanks Chicken, Clawd replied while he continues his speech, also the ghost guild made a special place when everyone can fight at their fullest without damaging the real world, don´t hesitate to use your spirit power at his fullest, and to make it fair and even safer for us both parts have established some rules and the objective on this place.

The arena is designed as a capture the flag game, both sides will be on an extreme of the arena and the objective is to take down the enemy altar.

The rules are simple

-          5 members for each team.

-          Each agent and medium will count with the company of one ghost.

-          The winner will be decided when one of the teams can´t fight anymore or when one of the altars is captured.

-          Each altar is surrounded by a good and an evil aura respectively  and you can´t seize the altar until you clear the aura spirit power as well as ghost power will have to concentrate in a fierce attack to clear the aura we called this kind of attack a hollow burst .

o   Each “hollow burst” will take 5 seconds to charge and be casted.

o   While casting  a “hollow burst” the agent  and the ghost won´t be able to do any action

o   Each “hollow burst” will take a large amount of spiritual and ghost power with this in mind we have created the spiritual pill which will restore immediately a large portion of your lost  energy.

o   Each participant will start the battle with 5 spiritual pills and there are some rare spiritual pills hidden across the arena.

As soon as clawd finished all the guild got excited and everyone wanted to participate on the event, but then there were only 3 spots left, after and exhausting and difficult tournament  of rock,hand,scissors the participants were chosen.

Clawd and Lancelot

Chicken and Aries

Zai and Orihime

Tadda and Kasumi

Reaper and Cat Sith

While everyone was preparing for the big moment clawd asked for a meeting at the main stage; Ok team remember our objective is to win this match for the human and ghost sake, also as a sidequest is to cleanse the mediums once you defeated the spirit possessing him, with this we will secure our victory and save the hostage to being possessed again, I´m counting on you to accomplish this mission without any incident, roger?

Roger Taichou.

 

Emperor sutoku´s hideout.

Emperor sutoku all is going as we planned soon the ghost guild and the world will be yours.

You are correct Sumizone soon all those inferior creatures and all those betrayers will bow to me and then my reign will start once more.

But what if they beat us master, what will happen with us?

That is ridiculous they can´t beat our army, I have the strongest and most feared demons on my command they won´t lose and if they attempt to betray me they will be punished and banished from this and the other world, we will win, and if that´s not enough the place by itself is a perfect spot for my sorcery and I already placed many traps as well ferocious monsters for those fools, this is the perfect place to terrorize the world.

Both sides chose their representatives and made their strategic plan for the battle the chosen date has come and ghost agents as well sutoku´s army were ready for the battle.

Welcome to the warzone the Ghost Arena!

© 2014 Techno chicken


Author's Note

Techno chicken
Hello, My name is techno chicken, i´m part of the Nine Clawd Guild.
This is just a draft, so it has a lot grammartical mistakes as well some incoherences but I would really appreciate your opinion and the feedback.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on September 1, 2014
Last Updated on September 6, 2014