Beauty in the Eye of the Beholder

Beauty in the Eye of the Beholder

A Chapter by connaissance
"

This is a continuation. It's following the life of a peculiar character with an unusual obsession

"
“You know for most people, when they see a pretty girl, they swoon and stand in awe of her beauty. But not me. It's not that I dislike beauty; I dislike the common perception of beauty. No, I prefer flaws. The scars, the disproportions--it all makes a face so much more interesting. See, I've always thought that perfection is in the imperfection. But not everyone agrees with me. I guess that's what they call ‘Beauty in the eye of the beholder.’”

“--P..p...h..pu...pl..he..”

“This is kind of your fault. I took one glance at you and thought ‘Good heavens, she is perfectly designed...lips the perfect shape nose the proper size and length eyes an exquisite color face at a soft roundness waist the proper size and your clothes…! There isn't even a single hair out place.’ But then, when we finally get a chance to meet you reveal this to me. It's all just an act, a cover. And once that cover is wiped away you reveal something so much more than beauty, it's absolutely Divine perfection! Oh how I would love to preserve such magnificence but I can't now. It's too late. You went and did the one thing I hate more than anything.”

“plea...please...ahh...PLEASE!”

“Calm down. It'll be fine. I'm going to fix everything. Here. Wipe that blood off your face.”


© 2018 connaissance


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on September 11, 2018
Last Updated on September 11, 2018


Author

connaissance
connaissance

About
I was a writer by hobby throughout school but I stopped writing for a period of time. I decided that maybe I'd give it another go as a way to relax. more..

Writing
Theatrics Theatrics

A Chapter by connaissance