Prologue: Rain

Prologue: Rain

A Chapter by Terra-Inugami
"

Well, Its Basically, just the start of my book, beginning with Sage, herself, and alot about her past life, with her family, before everyone died, and everything went wrong, with brief descriptions of Leo Seshao (Dragon/wolf).

"

Final FantasyXV: Hallelujah

Prologue:Rain

I looked to the sky as it had darkened with grey and black clouds, the rain pelted my face and guitar. The city i was in looked like an old country side town, one filled with lively town folk and other things of that nature.

As i walked through the remains, of what was left of it, the streets were lined with trash and plastic, houses torn apart, cars in the middle of the street, what i really was looking for was some sort of food, anything. I hadnt eaten at all, in fact i couldnt remember even eating who knows when.

~2 years back...

My room shook as the earthquakes didnt cease, i lay curled up in my bed, as the lamp on my nightstand fell, braking the fragile lightbulb that lay within its frame. My mom tended the baby that cried in the room across from mine, as she was rushing back and forth, the news blundered in the living room, talking about the usual, Stock market crashing, People at war, it didnt really matter to me anymore.

The truth was dad hadnt returned in nearly a whole week, and mom knew he wasnt coming back, but she didnt speak a word of it. But i already knew and accepted the truth, another minor earthquake shook the books on my shelves, "sage, baby can you please get the bottle of milk in the fridge!?" i groaned getting to my feet, "yessum" i strode out of my room and into the kitchen. Sence dad had left, we hadnt enough money for food, so i just assumed that mom had enough money to get more.

Little did i know, that our fridge was empty as i opened it up, except for a few eggs,butter, a bag of braccoli, and half a carton of milk. I grabbed my baby sisters much needed bottle from the fridge, as i quickly heated it up in the mirco wave, "honeeey??" 10 more seconds and i took it out of the fridge quickly, going to my moms aid "here you go" i handed the bottle to her, as she nodded, giving the rest of her attention to Khaki, my baby sister.

Everything went wrong up until a few months ago,people started loosing their jobs quickly, they couldnt find others to replace that job, that supported families and provided living. My mom to got fired from her job, from being absent from work, because of Khaki, and father, he was cut from his job due to budget cuts from the company he worked at.

I worried, but i knew it wouldnt have helped the situation, so eventually my friends moved away with their families to find work, my parents stayed were they were, because we tried to apply, for any kind of coverage until we could get back on our feet, but it was in vein. Soon after that society became Tainted, more crimes, higher death tolls, roberries, you get the picture.

My best friend that lived near by me, Mia Hanamiwaza,visited me everyday, bringing food, and what she could to help my family,but over the months she didnt visit anymore, i didnt know what became of her, but i still had a strong feeling she was alive and well. I frequently had break downs in schoo, and then eventually the schools in my area shut down, because they could no longer fund the educations needed.

So we sat at home like deadweight, day after day, and up until the earthquakes started it had been quiet around the house, and with the storms, rising and occuring more often i couldnt help but wonder... is this the end?..

I awoke from my thoughts of the months before, as the grandfather clock struck 12:00am a sudden bolt of lightning cracked as the roof of our house caved in, walked exploded into the living room, as mom screamed, the baby cried, as did i. She ran to grab my arm, but another earthquake shook, this time, the ground beneathe us gave way, as me, mom, and Khaki, fell into the dark obvlion, towards the ground below.. I was the only one who came out alive...

The next day, people robbed my house, i was forced to pack my backpack full of my clothes, and belongings and some food, as i headed on my way to who knows were...But little did i know this was the beginning of my adventure in this death and decayed world of ours....

~Present...

The blonde hair that grew downto my elbows waved in the blustering winds and rain, as i stood in the decimated country town. I walked on, playing my guitar in the rain as if it were nothing to get wet, but truly, it was a feeling of sensation and freedom to be out in the open, feeling natures wrath. "Hallelujaaah, oh Hallelujaaah.." my words were carried off into the endless winds as i passed through the town, and into what seemed like a plaza long ago.

I noticed several different shops, each with its own assorted foods in the glass windows, i rushed up to the first one i saw which was a mini market, as i opened the door to its delicous wares, a bell rung starteling me a bit, as i stepped inside, the darkness played tricks on me as my shadow danced with the others as i walked around. "Lets see... mm bread... chips... bottled water!" i looked through the clear glass doors, as i opened it up, grabbing 4 or 5 and stuffing them into my pack, i wandered over into the bakery section, i picked out a loaf of bread, some cheese, crackers... I noticed a carton of eggs inside a dimly lit fridge.. i grabbed them as well.. not knowing how i would cook them...


~Leo Seishao...

My wings arched back as i stood aloft the tall sky scraper, its height seemed to tower against the crimson sky as it rained while the sun broke through the clouds, it was a beautiful sight... 2 years it had been sence i got out of that prison that those humans called a lab. I depsised them... loathed them.. and now that they were all dead, i could live in peace,without them making their unruly mistakes, that go against nature itself, they met their own fate with the choices they made...Idiotic Creatures..

I couldnt ever recall my past, but i was certain that i was part human myself, which i tried to kill myself many times over, but it hadnt worked. So i came to roam over distant lands, and i started to make a mental map of all the places i had been, and others i wanted to see. This city.... it had once been big, and bright.. now brown, and dull, its colors had changed vividly over those two years that the downfall of the human race came to be.. i had no sympathy for them.. and yet still feelings of guilt sence i was one. I could not explain it.

The rain was calming and soothing as it made its way down from the heavens, i bowed my head in respect, the spikes that grew from my back swayed in the wind, as my paws, stood uneasily on the edge of the tower, i dipped, and immidielty took flight into the air...

 

 



© 2009 Terra-Inugami


Author's Note

Terra-Inugami
Maybe i should have put a lil more info on what happened to lead to this world except for the simple stuff.... meh.. i dont know! lol

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

yes please give more details..I like it...

Posted 12 Years Ago


Pretty good so far, keep up the work! Don't hesitate to add more detail and description. :D

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 7, 2009


Author

Terra-Inugami
Terra-Inugami

Spokane, WA



About
I Like anime lol...hmmm.... what else... lol my favourite animes are wolf guy- wolfen crest, one piece, Spice and wolf, and Naruto Shippuuden. I really like to write my own short stories when it comes.. more..

Writing