I Will Survive

I Will Survive

A Story by Tessah
"

A Christian woman escapes a concentration camp with the help of two undercover American soldiers and her older brother. Combined, the four help take down the Nazi Empire.

"
 I wince as another Jew falls dead in the car and we soon come to a stop, the soldiers forcing us out and into the bright light. Blinking, I stumble out as I press against the small bump below my stomach and catch a glimpse of the waiting guard. 'Oliver,' He nods and I sigh as I walk down toward him and he takes my arm. "You are going this way."
 "What's going on? I didn't do anything." I say as I pull against him gently and he tightens his grip until I stop struggling and we head to a bunker. I sigh when the door shuts and Oliver has me sit on a bed. "How did you get transferred here?" I ask as he checks my heartbeat and the child's. "Here, eat some of this and then get some sleep, Amelia."

© 2016 Tessah


Author's Note

Tessah
This is an "in-progress" story, and I will continue to work on it as I come up with more of the plot.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on July 27, 2016
Last Updated on July 27, 2016
Tags: Military, Romance, Drama

Author

Tessah
Tessah

London, United Kingdom



About
I'm not that good with expressing my feelings with my voice, but I can express it in my writing. I've had a hard life, but I'm climbing through the trails, clawing my way toward my happiness again. more..

Writing
Leilah Daliha Leilah Daliha

A Story by Tessah