Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
One Sided Love or Not

One Sided Love or Not

A Story by Thaizar
"

A story of a boy who loves a broken girl.

"
I loved a girl & i will love her. When she came to my life,I was broken by fate of life.She was like an angel to me.She came to me with a physical need. I fulfilled her need. After that i was fallen in love with her,but that time she loved another boy.After we physically met, i asked her to go back or live with me.She told me she won't go back.Then i again asked her if she want to go back to him,she can do it.But she replied with no. Before she met, my heart was broken. She fixed my heart with her love. Time flaws,my love grows stroger. Yes, I did sleep with many girls. None of them were close to my heart, i love her the most. We passed 6months of our relationship. She still cries fo him. Every night she awakes till the morning sun rise. She don't want to listen any of my word. I don't want her to be sad for anything. I just want to make her happy & love her a lot. Nowdays, she's being careless & rude. I always hurt by her words, i know somewhere deep in her heart there my name is written with love. After all she spoke,all she wrote she love me. I believe i can change the world with my love. Someday she'll say all those magical word from the core of her heart. I want to change her but don't want her tears.

© 2016 Thaizar


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on January 24, 2016
Last Updated on January 24, 2016
Tags: Love, Pain, Untold Story

Author

Thaizar
Thaizar

Dhaka, Muslim, Bangladesh



About
I'm not a witter. But sometimes i try something to write. more..

Writing