The boy you never loved!!

The boy you never loved!!

A Story by Thaizar
"

One day, you’ll remember the boy who loved you so much that he forgot to love himself.

"
One day, you’ll remember the boy who loved you so much that he forgot to love himself.
You’ll remember him when you wake up or when you eat or when you’re about to sleep. He will be your greatest nightmare. You will be the one crying, and he will be the one happy with someone else.
One day, you’ll regret losing him. You lost the boy who did everything for you. You lost the boy who was always there for you when no one else is. You lost him because of your ego. You lost the boy who stayed by your side even if you threw harsh words to him. You lost the boy who tried to understand you when he needed you and you were not there.
One day, you’ll realize that he was the one for you. The boy who stood by your side even if you don’t appreciate him. The boy you chose to let go because you’re full of pride. One day, you’ll realize that the boy you screwed up and left for another boy, was the boy who kept on fighting and defending you when he hears gossips about you.
One day, you’ll see him happy and contented with the life he have when you left him. He will thank you for letting him go and for making him realize he is worth of something so much better, that there is someone out there who is willing to do everything for him. He will look into your eyes with no feelings for you at all.
One day, when you see him, you will feel like you’ve been stabbed in your heart a million times for giving up on him. And when that day comes, no matter what you do, no matter what you say to him, it will not make sense because he was already done spending years of his life trying to make you love him as he loved you. But you didn’t.
- The boy you never loved

© 2016 Thaizar


Author's Note

Thaizar
If you have any suggestion, don't hesitate :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on August 13, 2016
Last Updated on August 13, 2016
Tags: love, never love, heart broken

Author

Thaizar
Thaizar

Dhaka, Muslim, Bangladesh



About
I'm not a witter. But sometimes i try something to write. more..

Writing