Preface

Preface

A Chapter by A Modern Hippy

Welcome, stranger.

Have you a moment to listen to a tale? You do! Brilliant! Well, friend, pull up a chair, pour yourself some jokobos, and let me tell you a story of two souls, two lonely souls that found solace in the company one another and in a strange world into which they unwittingly ventured, a world known to many races by many names; that alien and forbidden world that to us is known as the Darkworld.

How did two youngsters come to find this place of nightmares, you ask? Well, before we can look for the portal we must first understand our characters, yes? So to begin with the boy, the boy with the hole in his head, fleeing from a fear only he could feel across a meadow of black poppies, beneath his feet the brittle dirt and dried husks of hornworms, above a sky of violet poison and a sun that burnt with the azure glow of impending death...



© 2015 A Modern Hippy


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on November 8, 2015
Last Updated on November 8, 2015


Author

A Modern Hippy
A Modern Hippy

Perth, Australia



About
Message me any setting+animal+object+ (optional) genre and I will write a short story using those elements. Also, any post with the title 'Character Concept', 'World Concept' or 'Story Concept' i.. more..

Writing