The A*s, The Spunk, The Bro, and The Emotion

The A*s, The Spunk, The Bro, and The Emotion

A Chapter by Thanatos96
"

Chapter 2: Guess who fucked up again, and just can't seem to quit.

"

Prom was two weeks behind us at the start of this escapade. She had invited me and my bro to house sit with her and Spunk, as she shall hence forth be known, and was previously described as. It was in Moultrie, and I and Chris don't mind hanging out with them, so we said why not. I was hoping that nothing would come up about my previous incident.

We took our Lit EOCT on that Friday, got checked out, and went to hang with them. We got there and realized that one: Annoying as pooch wouldn't s**t the f**k up. Two: no f*****g air conditioning.

Three: There was a BIRD in the bathroom and in that was directly next to the room I was sleeping in. Needless to say, the heat ruined my sleep all weekend, and the bird just didn't want me to have any.

So that night we go to see The Avengers. She bought my ticket for me. Excellent film.

By this time I've developed a sort of crush on Spunk, but because of whose friend she is, I can't in good conscience do anything about it. So I let my bro flirt with her and just kind of stayed out of their way, even if I was a bit jealous.

The next day was terrible. That night she looked so terrible, but I wouldn't say anything because I did not want to date her. I ate my dinner on the front porch, and noticed her walking off down the driveway. I put my food down and had to run to catch up with her. I asked what was up, but she wouldn't budge.

She said, "So NOW you care. NOW you offer me a hug."

"I always cared, but I don't always show it. But When I do show it, it's sincere. Bye." With that I walked off. Apparently she tripped and fell later and cut up her arm and legs. Nothing I could or did do there either.

We turned on a movie and I fell asleep halfway through and decided to just go sleep on the bed. Woke up several hours later and they weren't in the living room. They were on the porch talking and hushed as soon as I came out. Then my bro and Spunk walked off leaving the two of us alone. Then he came back out and took me off to talk to me alone.

He said that they had been talking about it (my situation) since I went to sleep. I had no idea how I was going to handle it. Totally lost. In truth, I didn't want to handle it. I didn't want to go out with her, but with Chris there I had to give myself a reason. I sat there thinking and talking and explaining and meditating for nigh on an hour before I got myself an answer.

My heart wasn't in it. Plain as that. Chris thought that I shouldn't do it if my heart weren't in it, but I could at least give it a try and maybe my heart would grow into it. I couldn't do it. I told her that and felt like s**t. She was crying and I couldn't do anything to console her. How could I? I'm the one who just broke her heart.

I went back to bed. Wrote it all down in my journal, even the fact that I had had a slight crush on Spunk, by my Bro is with her now and I wish them well. It was either before I fell back asleep, or shortly after, my Bro came in and told me she had a bottle and was swigging it away.

I went out there, sat with her drunk self, took the bottle from her, and listened to her cry for another hour. It was probably six o'clock by the time I got her into the house and onto the safety of her bed. I felt really bad, but as if there was a burden lifted from me.

I got about five hours of sleep, maybe four, rode home with them, went to the high school here and had to play a band concert. Lucky me, their prom had been that weekend and half the band was hung over/shitfaced/still generally fucked up. Plus I had a part in a trio that concert. Even with all that s**t, I still owned it better than I had before.



© 2016 Thanatos96


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
Added on March 13, 2013
Last Updated on April 1, 2016
Tags: Pain, Sadness, Fling, Alone, Drinking


Author

Thanatos96
Thanatos96

Cordele, GA



About
Just get to know me. I can be easy-going, or I can be an a*****e. It's up to you which you see. more..

Writing
Ghost Ship Ghost Ship

A Story by Thanatos96


Awake Awake

A Poem by Thanatos96