Breaking News: The Hanley Chronicles

Breaking News: The Hanley Chronicles

A Story by Creepy Swine Guy

The Hanley Chronicles

Those of you who read and enjoyed my first cluster of chapters of The Hanley Chronicles will be pleased to know that I have completed the first draft of the story and am 86% of the way through my first pass edit. The Hanley Chronicles will have it's Launch Day sometime in 2019 or early 2020. Unless it ends up NOT being an indie effort. In that case a publisher will have a say in when it launches.

Update: I am now on a fourth editing pass (You can never be too careful) so, of course, my timeline is pushed back. But you can go to the "Contact" page of my web site ... GHMonroe.com and add yourself to my mailing list.

I miss you all and when I get done with this terrifying project, I will return.

© 2020 Creepy Swine Guy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Launch date delayed while I seek an agent. getting an agent seems hard, so it may be a long wait. If I fail in my quest to find an agent, then release date will be late 2021 (I'm giving myself a fair amount of time). meanwhile ... I'm working on a new project called 'Regen'.


Posted 3 Years Ago


Excellent news!!! I look forward to reading the news that it's been published. I'll be among the first to purchase it.

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 13, 2019
Last Updated on February 27, 2020

Author

Creepy Swine Guy
Creepy Swine Guy

Central, NY



About
The Ten Commandments of the Writer's Cafe (King Swine Version). 1. Thou shalt not plagiarize. 2. Thou shalt not treat badly any writer based on their age, social status, ability or creative view.. more..

Writing
Erased Erased

A Chapter by Creepy Swine Guy