Sweet Surrender

Sweet Surrender

A Story by Christian Varona

 

      Sweet surrender

     By Christian Varona

 

            The moon, cold hearted orb that presides over the night sky looms over head on a night like no other. Beyond the gathering gloom sounds of laughter and joy immerse the quickly darkening landscape of a colorless world. A soft breeze blows and in its ardent arms are outlined the dynamic forms of two young lovers locked in a passionate embrace. There they stand gazing into each others longing eyes as if to remain in each others arms for all eternity. Slowly they figures come closer. Moments seem to last forever. Their lips meet innocent and pure. They are lost in a surreal state of unending bliss. Calmly they proceed to descend to the virgin soil beneath. Hands wander to where others dare not go and caress in a loving way unknown to the beasts that wonder the Earth. The ground is now lucid with the colors of amore, silhouetted by the gray night. They close their eyes the moment they surrender for love is blind or not love at all. And through the still of the night the sounds of two restless hearts become one.

 

© 2008 Christian Varona


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
Added on February 24, 2008

Author

Christian Varona
Christian Varona

About
Hello, my name is Christian Varona. I am a young man of 17 years and plan on excelling in the writing field. I specialize in freestyle poetry and am currently writing lyrics on love. I am a hopeless r.. more..

Writing