Unreal

Unreal

A Story by Blayk McCartney
"

To be loved, to be wanted, to have a life, to not have anything.

"
She comes home from work at the office and puts her wet umbrella down by the door, then takes of her high-heels. She leaves her purse with her keys on the table by the entrance opposite the shoe rack. Noticing the pair of men’s sneakers, she smiles. “He made it home after all.” she thinks to herself. Her boyfriend had been out of town meeting about a publishing contract. He was an amazing writer with wondrous ideas.
Work had stressed her out so she was hoping her man might like to play for a bit and unwind. She wondered down to the bedroom, already working on the buttons to her blouse with her blazer dropped to the floor behind her.
Reaching the bedroom, she found him lying asleep with his laptop open. It had slipped from his lap when he had slumped down and passed out. His hair was a mess and his left arm hung from the side of the bed. His usual five o’clock shadow was starting to look like the beginnings of a beard.
She couldn't help but smile, she thought he looked cute lying there; she almost didn't want to wake him, but she was going to anyway. 
With her blouse off, she unzipped her skirt and let that drop as well. She closed the laptop and moved it away, then set a knee on the edge of the bed by his outer thigh, set a hand by his head, and pulled herself up onto the bed and over top of him.
He still didn't wake, but his head rolled over. She smiled again and leaned down to him and started kissing him until he became conscious. He was confused for a second, but then a smile stretched out on his face as well. He kissed back and put his arms around her.
Suddenly the world fades. None of it was real. He remembers where he is. He jumps.

© 2013 Blayk McCartney


Author's Note

Blayk McCartney
You'll have to excuse me, I didn't know what genre this should be in. I don't know much in the way of genres. I wasn't to sure about audience either, it is probably fine for teens since there is no swearing and it doesn't get graphic, but to be o the safe side.
let me know your thoughts. this isn't my first work but it is my first work on here.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on April 4, 2013
Last Updated on August 27, 2013
Tags: Depression, Lonely, Dark

Author

Blayk McCartney
Blayk McCartney

BC, Canada



About
I suffer from depression and anxiety, but I'm working on recovering. I'm in my early 20's and jobless I love reading, graphic novels, comics, and novels. I also love Nintendo games and Minecraft .. more..

Writing