On a Stormy Night

On a Stormy Night

A Story by Alex S. Foley
"

It happened on a stormy night

"

            It was a dark and stormy night when we met for the first time.  The night hadn’t started that way, it had been a beautiful night with a cool breeze.  You had gone out for a run and I was out wandering like I do when the clouds just rolled in and the rain came down.  At first, I laughed as I continued to walk, but as the storm got worse, I sought shelter.  Maybe it was fate, or destiny, or just plain dumb luck that we both ended up ducking into that bus shelter as the rain came down.

            I had seen you around school, but who could miss the star of the football and baseball teams.  I have to admit I had a bit of a crush on you so when I stepped into the bus shelter and saw you standing there dripping wet, I wasn’t sure what to do.  I didn’t think you knew who I was, or if you did you didn’t want to know me.  I was an outcast, not part of any group or clique, I was just me.

            I dropped onto the bench beside you and watched the rain as we sat there, shoulder to shoulder, but not touching, not speaking.  I wanted the rain to continue forever so that we could stay there for eternity even if we didn't speak.  I was so nervous, and I nearly fainted with embarrassment when I glanced over to see you looking at me.  I smiled, and you smiled back.

            I don’t remember which of us leaned towards the other first, but our lips met, and we kissed without exchanging a word.  The curtain of rain hid us from the world as we slowly explored each other’s bodies silently.  It was my first time, and I was scared but you were so gentle and took your time.  The raging storm and the world beyond faded from my mind as we made love there.

            The storm was ending as we slowly dressed.  I wanted one last kiss before we parted but you pulled back.  “You ever tell anybody, and I’ll f*****g kill you dude,” were your only words that night as you left.  I sat there heartbroken until the morning sun began to dry up the rain, then I headed home.

© 2022 Alex S. Foley


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on August 6, 2022
Last Updated on August 6, 2022
Tags: gay

Author

Alex S. Foley
Alex S. Foley

About
It doesn't matter who I am just what I write. more..

Writing