Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by TheBubbleGupFish
"

A stupid mistake grows into something big. Something so ginormous, in fact, that it becomes dangerous... Join Petra and Kit, two sisters, on an accidental quest.

"

Letter Quest 

Prologue

"Grimby! You idiot! What have you done?" 

Grimby looked up from his sealing with a jolt, spilling some hot red wax over his finger. 

"Y-yes master?" he gulped, ignoring the pain and biting back the yowl that had dashed up his throat.  

"Grimby. Now is not the time to play. You're in serious trouble. You've made a grave mistake which no one has ever done!" 

The master approached the trembling Grimby, grabbed his arm and dragged him towards his office. The master's nails dug into Grimby's arm and it hurt. But Grimby didn't dare let a word escape his dry lips. 

"Wh-what happened, master?"

"What happened? What happened?! You want to know what happened?" The master roared, seething in Grimby's flushed face. Grimby could smell the coffee in master's breath. 

"Well I'll tell you! This," the master pointed at the letter that Grimby didn't realise he was still clutching in his hand, "is the mistake."

"Mistake?" Grimby brought up the cream envelope to his face and squinted at the fine print. 

"No! Not that letter moron, the other one! You sent it to the wrong place!" the master screeched, "you tell me what trouble you got yourself into!" 

The master shoved a sheet of paper into Grimby's clammy hand and watched him unfold it. 

Grimby's eyes widened as he stared at the scan of an envelope. The word confidential was stamped across it in bold, blood red letters. 

"Y-yes master? I-I don't understand," Grimby raised his wavering eyes to meet his master's dark ones. The master's eyes narrowed at him. 

"You fool! You sent that letter to the wrong person! Now that-" the master jabbed at the word confidential, "is no longer what it says!" 


© 2012 TheBubbleGupFish


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your words seem to be fine....You seem to do a good job of describing certain actions and portrayals....The best thing is expressing facial and body reaction which you do alot in this....I wanna read more to see where it goes...The one thing that should be done is better character description...Is this Grimly a man?? Is the master something evil??? Other than that it seems to be very good..

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 30, 2012
Last Updated on May 30, 2012


Author

TheBubbleGupFish
TheBubbleGupFish

About
Hi, I'm a fish. No, of course not. I'm just joking. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by TheBubbleGupFish