Taco

Taco

A Story by Isaiah Dunn
"

Just venting, have a good day

"

I hate the dark. Its so easy to get lost. One time I spent so long in the dark that when I woke up some orange troll was in the white house. But no matter how much I run from the dark, it seems to love me. It lives in my head and does all it can to drown me. Its toxic and dangerous. This thing I call a brain. So I keep it in check with pills, drugs and as much liquor as I can contain. Also this sweet little thing I call…oh never mind she just decided we don’t go together anymore and despite talking about how s****y it is when someone doesn’t have the nuts to break up with you to your face but you sent a f*****g text…. can’t complain cause the sex was super stellar. Honestly the only thing I miss about your crazy a*s Stella! Well f**k it I guess ill just go home and relax. Because Mom and Dad are the ones WHO WILL ALWAYS HAVE MY BACK! Uh oh s***s looking pretty bad. Moms sitting downstairs and Dad’s looking mad. Just breathe and try to relax, IM SURE IT’LL BE OK. Two broken walls and another emotional breakdown for my therapist to deal with and now im the one being screamed at? Wait what do you mean I don’t do anything. I mean I’m figuring it out as I go. But that’s hardly fair. Ok whatever ill just sit in my room. Reach out for friends that have no idea what its like to want to gouge your f*****g eyes out, cause that’s the quickest way to the brain and to get all this f*****g shouting to Stop! Just stop and please listen because I’m screaming out for help and ONCE AGAIN EVERYONE IS F*****G MISSING.

Tacos

© 2018 Isaiah Dunn


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on March 24, 2018
Last Updated on March 24, 2018

Author

Isaiah Dunn
Isaiah Dunn

Writing
I I

A Poem by Isaiah Dunn


House House

A Poem by Isaiah Dunn


Tremors Tremors

A Poem by Isaiah Dunn