Story Ideas Collection

Story Ideas Collection

A Story by The Dudeman (Kenneth T)
"

New to Version 3: Heartbreakers, The Champion, Opposite Sides, Never Would Have Thought, Battlefield Mind, and Martial Spirit.

"
Wanderer - a post-apocalyptic story about a girl who gets locked in a cryogenic machine and wakes up 70 years later, where North America is overrun by man-made monsters called Fiends. She finds a boy who has known nothing but fighting and survival, and he protects her on his never ending wandering of the continent.

World of Chaos -The powers of Light and Darkness that hold our world together are falling out of balance. A girl meets a boy from her school that can control Darkness, and accidentally gets caught up in the struggle for power.

Stories of Slaves - This takes place in the same world as The Terran War. Three slaves of three different races come together to share their stories. A young Scion man from Lance was a soldier who was dishonorably discharged and barely escaped with his life. A Human girl from Hearth ran away to marry the one she loved. And a Terran from Earth had to betray his family in order to save the lives of millions.

Guardian - A Guardian Angel appears to a boy to tell him he has been targeted by demons, and that it is her duty to protect him from evil. But will their romantic relationship prevent her from doing her job? Inspired by several anime I have watched.

Forever By Your Side
Taking place in the same world as Guardian, this story follows the trio of a girl, her boyfriend, and his best friend who also loves her. The three friends are met one day by a demon with the intent of murdering the girl. Her two friends spring into combat, driving off the demon, but not before the second boy is slain. Once in Heaven, he learns that he does not have to fade away, like most do. He could become a Guardian Angel, and protect the endangered friends close to him. Inspired by a triangle which I am currently in.

True Love’s Curse

For twelve generations, the sons of the Tirida family have always fallen for the Daughters of the Nova family, but have never been able to marry them. When Danri Tirida falls in love with Aramel Nova, could he break through the complications and have his chance at true love? But how can he succeed when so many of his forefathers have failed?

 

The Silicon Heart

True artificial intelligence has been achieved through Analog programming. Computer programs can now learn, grow, and eventually die. One such program is determined to be human, but how can an android become part of society when so many tell him he’s not real?

 

The Broken Prophet

“They tell me that the voices I hear are a bad thing, but they don’t know the truth. The voices are wise and they comfort me. And they are never wrong.”              (Enter name here) is a teen suffering from schizophrenia and auditory hallucinations. But how can he turn this “disability” into a strength?


The Magic Trinity
There are three types of magic users, and each gets their power from a different source. Wizards study hard and learn the natural laws, so that they can be easily bent. Sorcerers use the power of emotion to weave great spells, and Mages harmonize with the natural powers of Light and Darkness in the earth.

Solace for the Damned
A young man known only as the Damned Prince is lord over a valley stronghold known as Fort Solace. Fort Solace opens its doors to all those who were rejected, all those whose only crime was to be unlucky. But Fort Solace cannot stay safe forever. A lord challenges the Damned Prince on the legitimacy of his claim to the land, and the Prince's own past will come back to tear him away from the sanctuary he has created.

Blessed Ones
All children are born with the unexplainable Bless. The Bless diligently protects children from injury, causing them to survive wounds that would be fatal to an adult. Because of this, society and law strictly forbid any adult from engaging in combat; wars are fought only with youth. With this, violent conflicts can be resolved with very few deaths. But the Bless is not perfect, there is always a chance of death. And now, the soldiers on both sides are questioning their king, their campaigns, and their abuse of the Bless.

Bound in Shadow
The world is slowly opening up to the fact that some things thought only to exist in fantasy have hidden behind society. A force only described as "dark magic" is the foundation for all of them. Dark magic can be used to create a Demon, an artificial being bound to an individual in order to serve them according to the Demon Laws. One curious Shaman spies a teenage boy and girl, and summons a Demon for each. Neither one knows how to handle a Demon, or even has a purpose for one. Because of this, they push the limits and slowly turn the Demons into something that they were never intended to be.

Returned from Shadow
A sequel to Bound in Shadow, this one will likely follow entirely different characters. Advances in Sorcery have allowed the creation of Zombies, souls of the dead tasked with protecting a specific individual, much like Demons. But unlike Demons, Zombies are born with personality, and an independence far surpassing that of a Demon. A young Sorcerer's apprentice assists his master's study of Zombies by summoning one for his best friend.

The Forest of Secrets
The Black Forest sits on the edge of everyone's mind. It is inhabited by fearsome, haunted creatures, and among them lives a fearsome, haunted boy. He has aged not a day since he entered the forest hundreds of years ago. Troops of soldiers have quested inside to find the Fountain of Youth that supposedly sustains this boy, but the few men that return are wounded and scarred by the fierce dark inhabitants. A young warrior woman catches the mysterious boy outside his domain, and begins to venture inside herself.

The Lady and the Soldier
A great battle was fought over the control of one woman with magical powers. The sole survivor approaches her, and together they are accidentally transported far into the distance and must journey back home together. Of course, nothing is as simple as it seems.

The Warriors of Mana
Mana: the divine energy that sets humans apart from nature, the power closely secreted by the Monks that allows them to jump impossible heights and deal armor-crushing blows. The Monks follow a strange code that is both militaristic and pacifistic, and maintain that the divine power of mana manipulation should only be taught to those who have wisdom, lest a great weapon fall into misguided hands.

High School Hero
Wherever he goes, trouble follows, or, is he always in the right place at the right time. In the past 4 years, he has saved 8 people from death, and more than thirty from serious injury. So now comes the question of whether he should embrace his unusual, if incredibly risky talent, or try to enjoy his last year of high school as a normal student.
Heartbreakers
A pair of demon siblings live among us. Their powers are great, but so is their hunger. Just has humans must eat the flesh of animals to survive, these two must consume the love that they take from humans.
The Champion
Snatched away from Earth by a spell, a seventeen-year-old boy finds himself in Gaia, a world living apart from ours where magic and technology exist in equal measure. The spell was designed to select a Champion to defend a princess in the upcoming time of war. Now he must become the Champion and learn the skills needed to fulfill his duty.
Opposite sides
Two best friends are whisked away to a world where not all men are created equal. The classes are divided into the ruling Superiors and the lowly Commoners. Separated from each other, the two associate with the lords of different clans, and develop differing schemes for the class structure of this world. They then find themselves leading men to their deaths in opposite sides of a war they themselves created.
Never Would Have Thought
The world of fantasy has violently collided with ours. The apocalypse has left most people dead, and more struggling to grasp the new, terrible world. But not (name). For him, a fantasy world of violent fights for survival could be no better wish. The only thing that's difficult for him to deal with, is a girl he must protect, who unexplainably says she loves him very much.
Nightmares
Two warring demons have invaded the mind of an eight-year-old girl. Every night, in her dreams, she sees them, she talks with them, she can touch them. But which one is really on her side? Which one is the liar? What can she do to shape the world of her dreams to make sure justice triumphs? Inspired by Inception, and the episode of Doctor Who titled: Silence in the Library.
Martial Spirit
For centuries, a demon has followed the minds of humans, absorbing all of their knowledge of battle. Now, he falls upon an unsuspecting high-school boy. What could Mars possibly gain from him? And who exactly is the demon Athena that he speaks of?

© 2011 The Dudeman (Kenneth T)


Author's Note

The Dudeman (Kenneth T)
Please comment. You can say anything you like about your favorites, dislikes, or ideas for things you want to see.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

They all have possibilities. World of Chaos and The Lady and the Soldier are my favorite. Both could lead to great stories. You have many good ideas. Good luck on your choice. Have fun and be safe.
Coyote

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

375 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 25, 2011
Last Updated on December 28, 2011
Previous Versions

Author

The Dudeman (Kenneth T)
The Dudeman (Kenneth T)

E'ville, WI



About
Hey guys, I'm Kenneth. I'm 18 years old and I'm the most conflicted person you'll ever meet. Different people know me as a nerd, an emo, a bad a*s, a pervert, and a hopeless romantic. I have jumped o.. more..

Writing