The Beginning

The Beginning

A Chapter by A X E L
"

-

"

    There I stood. Alone, fire blazing underneith me. "How could you do this?" I asked myself, watching the town's church being devoured by flames. "These people now have Nothing."

    Well.... That didn't matter anymore. So I turned to leave. However, a little hand grasped at my cloak. "Huh?" I looked over. "Aww, GREAT. A stupid little girl." I thought hastily to myself. "Sir?! Can you put out the fire? My kitty's in there!" She looked up at me... Her green eyes reflecting terror and pain. "No." I simply answered. She looked up in horror. "Why not?!" Her voice tremored as she looked up at me with a certain hatrid. "Because. Don't you even care that your parents could be dying too?" I asked. And I wish I hadn't.

    "No. They didn't listen to me when I told them the fire was coming. They deserve to die." She states. My eyes widen in a newfound horror. "How could a little girl THINK that?"

     She Turns, then walks off into the billowing smoke.

 

    I return to Headquarters, Reporting to my Superior.

"Did you do as I asked?"

"Yes."

"You destroyed the Entire town?"

"Yes."

"Good Job Axel. You may go rest."

"Thank you sir."

 

I walked out, the words of that child running through my head, burning like my own flames.



© 2008 A X E L


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It was a bit confusing, and it could have been longer, but other than that it was good

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 28, 2008
Last Updated on June 9, 2008


Author

A X E L
A X E L

About
I love to write. I've been writing stories for about 7 years. I have written 3 full-fledged stories. I will eventually put them and more on here. When not writing, I'm drawing or playing FF X-II or .. more..

Writing
October October

A Poem by A X E L