Final Truth

Final Truth

A Poem by The leaking boat
"

Another free verse poem of mine, hope you enjoy it. I love feedback so please give me some, it makes my poems even better.

"
Truth, the final truth, The last Truth that everyone has to face, The truth that we fear to face, You try to run, you try to hide, But it comes for everyone. That final truth is that everything has it's end, The universe will have it's end, People will have their end, Our possessions will have their end. People run from this truth, hoping to escape the vain end, Always worried when will it come, Worried when will oblivion take their minds. People worry too much about this truth, Living their life in fear, They should instead enjoy their short lives to live, Enjoy the happy moments and beauty in life, Enjoy the family and food in life, Enjoy having emotions, and touch in life, Instead of worrying of the perfection of the final truth. Enjoy your life, Raise a family, Grow old, Become tired, Enjoy almost every moment in your life, Then, Will you be ready for this final truth to come.

© 2015 The leaking boat


Author's Note

The leaking boat
Once you are born you are dying slowly, we are all born to die.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Really like the message, life shouldn't be wasted waiting in fear for it to end

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
1 Review
Added on October 7, 2015
Last Updated on October 7, 2015

Author

The leaking boat
The leaking boat

Decater, AL



About
Here to write poems. more..

Writing