Monday; the first day

Monday; the first day

A Chapter by Death Stalker

            The wind blows by my hair into my face. I don’t bother brushing them off, pretty soon they’ll be blown away anyway, and get engulf by the water next to my dead drowned face. I looked down, the river below the bridge screams loudly as if it’s hungry for me. ‘Don’t worry,” I whispered to the river, “You’ll get me soon.”

            I closed my eyes, and leaned forward. The cold air screams past me, only for a brief time. Something clamps on my ankle, my hair rushes out of my face as I dangle upside down. Urges to kick whatever’s holding my leg screams, so I put my urges at ease by picking the leg that was clamped on. Something clamped on my other leg and pulls it up.

            “Are you ok?” A voice screams as I was pulled up. Disappoint and rage creeps up, but my face remains still. “What were you doing?” A policeman came to view as he grabs my shirt to pull me up. I remained silent.

            “Hello Luna,” another policeman grimly said. The first policeman turns to him with a questioning look. “She’s my niece.” The policeman replied. “I’ll take her home, call this number and let Luna’s therapist know what she just did.” The policeman gave the first policeman a piece of paper. He went back to his patrol car and picked up a cell phone. My uncle points to his patrol car, we walked toward it.

            “So… why were you trying to kill yourself?” My uncle frowned as he closed his patrol car door.

            “I told you over and over, you refuse to believe me.” I simply replied back.

            “My brother and sister in law told me that you are the one beating yourself up and cutting yourself.”

            “They lie, they’re the one doing it,” I growled.

            “No, I see no proof of them beating you up. Quit lying.”

            “Whatever, I’m going to walk-“ I tried to open the door, but it clicked lock before I could.

            “No you will not, I’ll take you home.”

           

            “Thank you very much for taking her home. I’ll try and make her feel better.” My mother smiled to my uncle. I stomped upstairs to try and drown out the lies.

            I closed the door in my bedroom and lay down on my bed, tears threaten to crawl out. “It’s ok, Luna. Only three more years until I’m eighteen and move out,”

            “Like hell you are!” My father slammed the door open.

            “Have enough of us eh?” Mother followed in.

            “Have you had enough of beating children up?” I growled back, eyeing the bathroom. I sat up, legs tensed.

            “What do you think you’re doing?” My father growled before picking his hand up and slapped me. The force is so strong, I crumbled down on the floor. Pain shot up in my head as my mother pulled me up by the hair, my father pushed me to the bed. Forced a knife into my hand and moved around my hand to cut my arm. “Why are you cutting yourself eh?”

            “Knock it off!” I screamed.

            My father leaned to the point where our noses barely touch. “When Hell freezes over, I’ll stop.”

            “Ok, I’ll make sure you’ll be there to freeze over.” Rage screams out, I tighten my grip on the knife and slips out of my father’s grip, cutting his hand, he backs away screaming in pain. “Not so fun anymore eh?” I mocked in my father’s voice. Mother ran out of the door as Father ran toward me. I pointed the tip of the knife to my father, he slammed onto me. As we hit the bed, his face screams in pain as he choked on his blood.

            I looked for the knife. The handle sticks out right below his throat, cutting off his air supply. I pushed him off me and ran downstairs after my mother, rage still screaming.

            She saw me, I looked at her bloodied arm and body, and she quickly put the knife back in the soapy water in the sink and ran out the door screaming frantic.

            The sirens blare shortly after. My uncle came and arrested me.

 

            The iron gate slammed shut. “So you’re mad at your parents because of your lies?” My uncle growled at me.

            “I told you over and over, you still refuse to listen, so I’m not going to bother.” I growled back.

            “Fine, keep up with your lies then.” Uncle walked away.

            The prisoner behind me growled. “What you’re in for?”

            “Killing my father and assaulting my mother.” I sarcastically said. “I didn’t kill my father, he was cutting me. I grabbed the knife and tried to ran, he ran toward me, slamming onto me and the knife plunged into his throat. He killed himself. My mother ran downstairs, grab a knife and start cutting herself before running outside screaming for help.”

            “I know how you feel, I was falsely accused as well.” The prisoner twirls her blonde hair. “I was accused to be a murderer; I was just walking down an alley, then was knocked out. Woke up to find police everywhere with a dead body next to it, several gunshot wounds in the body, with the gun in my hand. The police thought I’ve committed suicide because someone shot me in my head, it narrowly misses my brain.”

            “Wow, this year sucks.” I groaned. “With all the false accusation.”

            “I know right! I mean look at me! I’m scared of guns, I even freaked out when I saw the gun in my hand, yet the police didn’t take notice.”

            “You made bail.” Another policeman walked up to the iron gate. “Get out.”      

            “Bye, I hope I’ll get a roommate with you when I get trial.” I smiled toward the prisoner. Her blue eyes gleamed with joy, and a hint of doubt.

            “What on Earth have you done?” My therapist screamed at me.

            I explained the situation, as expected doubt still remains in my therapist’s eyes. She then looked behind me and flashed a signal. A man behind us saw us and walked over. It’s his look that beacons of who he is. A Mental Ward Helper.

            “This is the girl?” He said, I eyed the exit, tensed my legs.

            “Yes this is the girl, HEY!” My therapist screamed as I bolted to the door. Before I could reach it, two policeman interrupts the path. Guns raised pointing at me.

            “You have two choices little girl, you can go to the mental ward, or you can go to death row in prison.”

            I sighed, turned around and face the mental ward worker. “Let’s just get this over with shall we? I groaned.

            “This way.” He said before grabbing my wrist and led me to his car.

 

            The mental ward looms over the other buildings. We parked nearby and the man led me inside. “My name is Wilson; I am the supervisor of the juvenile section. So watch your behavior.” He growled.

            As we went through a long hallway, greeted by security people, we approached a large iron door. Wilson grabs the key and opened the door, I was half expecting everyone to be more ignorance. When I went in, they all became quiet and stare at me.

            “Everyone, this is Luna, she’ll be with us for a very long time.”

            I eyed everyone as they went back to chatting, I noticed one boy wearing black clothing and is staring outside of the window, through the iron bars in front of the glass.

            “Excuse me, why is the window barred?” I asked Wilson. “What’s with all the unnecessary amount of security?”

            “See that boy there? Wearing black and looking outside?” Wilson pointed to the boy I was staring at. “His name is Austin, and let’s just says he likes trouble. He broke a window and escaped, took us a week to catch him. He even walk outside in the hall once when there was a few security.”

            “Oh wow, and everyone doesn’t look very inviting.”

            “No one ever does, but come; I’ll show you your room.” He led me to another hallway. He opened a door and let me in. “Do whatever you want, you can go to the cafeteria to try and hang out with whoever or you can stay here and sleep, it’s quite late.”

            “Thanks.” I smiled. As he left I crawled into bed and weep to sleep.



© 2012 Death Stalker


Author's Note

Death Stalker
draft, might need to work on it or whatever

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ha ha need to work on it or whatever :D I did find a few grammatical errors and parts that didn't make sense (can't remember where), but other than that it was good! I can't wait to read the next part :) Keep it up - you're good at writing!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
1 Review
Added on July 11, 2012
Last Updated on July 12, 2012


Author

Death Stalker
Death Stalker

Tucson, AZ



About
I like to write, any story that lurks into my mind. I've been writing as long as I can remember. It all started with nothing to do, it was nighttime... I was sleeping, I have a vivid dream, that ta.. more..

Writing