Note To Reader

Note To Reader

A Chapter by ThePersona
"

Opening this book, I would like to include a note, dedication and trail, please enjoy the book, and without further ado, the Note.

"
Dear Reader, Or should I say, young purveyor of free will and testimony? For it is the climax of man's free will to write stories, stories of everlasting grandeur. And for this I thank you Ok enough with the fancy talk, although I completely agree with it. So first I'm writing this book because well, I'm an orphan, also I would like to take this opportunity to say that some content in this book is intended for a more mature audience due to the graphic nature of the events foretold, some of this content includes: self-harm/cutting, talk of suicide, surrealistic entropy and frank talk of Death <--- Spoiler warning: Death is the name of a character... See what I did there?


© 2014 ThePersona


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on June 28, 2014
Last Updated on June 28, 2014
Tags: Note to reader


Author

ThePersona
ThePersona

Orlando, FL



About
Hello, I am Harper Cowen, I will almost always solely write fiction, though all my works deal with an aspect of my past or present, as such, some content will tend to be very triggering and upsetting .. more..

Writing