What every woman wants

What every woman wants

A Story by WhiteCanarie

That thrill of sheer surprise; when an implored other makes a brusque gesture for the result of pleasure. The most desired action would be that of high fancy; that ecstatic sensuality that surges through sensory, indulging it in euphoria when the limbs of another abruptly embrace the feminine figurine. The enveloping of arms is enough to create the impression of warm security. Instantaneously ones hand would ideally stroke digits through silky locks before taking a firm grasp. What should ensue or occur simultaneously is the beauteous collision of yearning petals. In that instant a breathtaking spark’s ignited by mutual passions at the sight of impact. That glint then sends fueling ember to keep internal flames ablaze. For a few moments the amalgamation of mental, emotional and physical encompass of both lips and physiques overtakes both forms, obscuring the world outside their own for the time being. During those utterly blissful moments, the two beings are connected by one another’s communal desire. Temporarily, frail threads to each’s vitality are drawn together in a complex braid. Each refined strand is knit with counterparts in a tender pace, to join the two in unification. No gifts or words are needed; just simple actions that are worth a million words.  
That’s all. 

© 2014 WhiteCanarie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on October 15, 2014
Last Updated on October 15, 2014
Tags: passion, love, sensual