Forever Unclean

Forever Unclean

A Story by TheWorldInMe
"

This is just a jokes piece I wrote for a friend after he told me about his night being ruined by poor vaginal hygiene.

"
You used to be something special. Even the warm touch of the sun couldn't stand your radiant glow and would instead surround you in a shimmering light. An angel. A creature of holy creation with no match in beauty or spirit. But that was then... And this is now. We only shared a moment but, within it, time itself could not bear to let its' beauty slip and trapped us there for what felt like a lifetime. How young and foolish I was, to think something so sweet outside could never be so toxic within. As our moment began to reach its near fleeting end we would retreat home to embrace one another... A couple so perfect even those of the likes of Adam and Eve would be reduced to nothing but a hot fling in comparison. But perfection can never exist in our mortal world. As the soft, moist touch of my tongue reached down towards the place where we would connect and become one, the soft and succulent taste of her skin vanished and all that was left was the cruel bitter taste of betrayal. As lemon does to cream our love quickly curdled and spoiled. The facade that was your beauty smeared away in our ripe yet now stale passion and the cursed beast that hide beneath now rose to the surface. The same gift of the everlasting moment inwhich time bestowed upon us now turns against and traps the memory from ever escaping my tormented mind. Her beauty ever lost, the horrors never forgotten.

© 2017 TheWorldInMe


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
Added on April 13, 2017
Last Updated on April 13, 2017
Tags: Health, Hygiene, Funny

Author

TheWorldInMe
TheWorldInMe

Vancouver, Canada



Writing
Pity Pity

A Poem by TheWorldInMe


words words

A Poem by TheWorldInMe