Chapter 1 and 1/2

Chapter 1 and 1/2

A Chapter by Darren

  Beneath me are great slabs of different shades of grey. Rectangles,squares, and even a rhombus shape pave the street below. These are clear indications of repair over time where we continuously add sedimentary layers of weight.The cracks run like veins back and forth making age for the next repairs.
   Bacon and rice was all I ate. A coffee, a beer and a screwdriver is all I had to drink so far. It's all in my head now. My body is fueled to run its mechanics and mind running the ship.
   Below me a girl walks her dog talking loudly on her cell phone about who's "banging" who. I laugh out loud at the unexpected conversation, expecting her to look up shyly, humorously or even offended at me over hearing. There was no response as she walks on. More talking than walking. I guess I didn't laugh loud enough.


© 2013 Darren


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on June 11, 2013
Last Updated on June 11, 2013


Author

Darren
Darren

usa, NY, Canada



About
puria skin serum to preventaromas, parabens, alcohols. They increase irritation and are drying. it irritates and raises redness, although exfoliating is frequently proposed within an anti aging skin.. more..

Writing
Like A Spider Like A Spider

A Poem by Darren


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Darren





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5