The Beast

The Beast

A Story by John
"

Read and find out :3

"
A mother tucking her child, a little 6 year old boy for the night unknowing of what will happen when they both go to their slumber.Outside the window stares a unnoticed presence ready to collect what it came for.The mother looked out the window as if looking for something but only saw the tree that was in front of the small boys room on the third floor of their apartment. The presence was still their sitting on the branch that the mother was looking at. Gold-beast like eyes staring at chocolate brown eyes. The mother just shrugs her shoulders not knowing of the presence and reached for the door, once more checking her sleeping child on his bed who holds his teddy bear tightly, and left to her room so she can rest for the next day.
3:30 was the time that the beast awoken in the kitchen. It first started eating the cabinets and then the walls. A thick black smoke was covering the kitchen and the only source of light was the light emitting from the beast. The beast was moving slowly from the kitchen to the living room and to the hallway where their sleeps two unsuspecting victims for the beast to consume.Ten whole minutes has past when the beast reached its first victim.
The young boy woke up to coughing and a soft orange-red light coming from his room. He looked around the room looking for the source of the light when he saw the beast consuming the door with its light. The child just sat on his bed, clutching his teddy bear, and stared at the beast.
The presence, who has been sleeping on the tree branch, looked at the beast and the child. Still leaning on the tree got ready to go in to collect what it came after.
The boy then knew that the beast will eat him so he screamed for his mother. The mother heard her child scream for her. Standing up still tired, walked to the child but stopped. She got a glimpse of the beast and was ready to run away but she had a choice. Try to run in the beast and save her only child and risk dying or run away and save her life and leave her child to die on a building. She did what most cowards would do. Run. She ran to a window and jump to the balcony of her downstairs neighbor. Outside she saw flashing lights in the distance coming towards the apartment.
Inside the boy moved to a corner to get away from the beast. The poor boy was coughing and had his face was covered in black because of the smoke. The beast was getting closer and closer until it reached him. Pain came all over his body, the heat of the beast was to over whelming that he past out. The presence now jumped off the branch and went through the window like a ghost. It took out his weapon and strikes down the child, who was now dead, and grabbed the object he was looking for. Once he got that he left, never to be seen again till someone dies.
The mother was soon saved with the other people who live in the apartment. She held guilt till she died of old age. The presence once again came when she died.

© 2015 John


Author's Note

John
I wrote this in the middle of the night and saw a picture and was like 'Hey I want to write a short story about this' so here is my majestic story and guess what the beast.

ps: If there's errors don't judge it was the middle of the night.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on December 2, 2015
Last Updated on December 29, 2015
Tags: Fire, short stories, death, creepy, reaper

Author

John
John

Narnia, Over the Rainbow, TX



About
Hey I am the Holy John aka some unknown being that likes to go by John. I am a female just in case someone thought I was a dude that writes like a chick. I like anime, music, and manga. more..

Writing
Hello, Goodbye Hello, Goodbye

A Poem by John


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by John