Hell And High Water 24

Hell And High Water 24

A Chapter by TheePhantomInkQuill
"

Arguing, a blast from Nicos past, more arguing, complications: typical street running demigod, problems... it's kind of a long section...

"
The ride back to the hotel was filled with pretty heated conversation. Hazel would say something, Nico would argue with it, Frank would agree with Hazel; Nico would say something, Frank would argue with it, Hazel would agree with Nico. All in all, it was mayhem.
The three, two children of Hades and the son of Ares, were desperately trying to figure out what they could do to get Leo back and were even more frantic to figure out what exactly happened. Percy would add something now and again and it would add another layer to the argument but, for the most part, the son of Poseidon stayed silent and just listened to the constant bicker: Hazel kept repeating that something needed to be done, Nico kept telling her to let him handle it, and Frank kept bashing on the son of Hades.
For a while, things were bearable for Percy: there wasn't much yelling and the vulgarity was kept to an extreme minimum. But that was quick to change and the conversation took a turn for the worse. Frank made a comment and Hazel responded with simple words that were harshly spoken.
"Why do we even give two s***s?" The son of Ares tossed his arms in the air a bit.
Hazel glared at her goyfriend, wishing she could bite her tongue. She held back exactly what she would have liked to say, but didn't keep quiet. "Because, Frank, we aren't supposed to be the animals."
Frank gritted his teeth and read between the lines, figuring his own girlfriend was slamming his parentage.
"What do you propose we do then, Hazel?" The girls half-brother asked, not agreeing with her statement but not entirely on Franks side, either. "Go in there with guns blazing and swords drawn and fight them to the death over Leo? I realize he saved my life, and Percys, but these guys don't play. I'm lucky as hell they didn't f**k me up then and there."
The next phrase from the son of Ares was quick and bitter. "Maybe if YOU wouldn't have fucked up in the first place, we'd be in a much better situation right now."
Nico glared at Frank, a fire kindling within him. "You're blaming this on me? Seriously? You have no idea what goes on out here, you overgrown b*****d."
Frank turned in his seat to look Nico in the eye. "Oh, and you do because you're the son of Hades and you killed people for money, you stupid son of a b***h?" Franks retort was filled with hatred. "We've been out here for a while too, Death boy. Don't forget that. We know very well what kind of s**t happens just like we know how dangerous those two are. That's why going to get Leo would be foolish."
Nico responded witb a shout and Percy jumped from the volume and tone of the words. "Your a*s doesn't have to go in there, Frank. I have people that I can send in."
The son of Ares scoffed. "And what? Risk someone else's life because of your stupidity?"
"Enough!" Hazel glared at Frank then looked in the rear view mirror at her half-brother. "Look, I don't wanna talk about this right now, okay? Why don't we just give ourselves a little bit of time to cool off and then try this whole conversation all over again?"
Nico scoffed, fully prepared to go as far as need be into the whole thing with the son of Ares. "Whatever." He tried to sound perfectly calm. "If you wanna run from the f****n' problem, you be my guest. But when you grow a pair and decide you wanna do something about all this s**t, you let me know." He quickly sunk a headphone into one of his ears and interlocked his fingers with Percys, much to the surprise of the son of Poseidon, before he flopped his head back into the seat. He tugged on the elder demigod a bit and Percy got the hint to lean back. Nico pulled him a little closer.
"Are you alright?" Nico whispered once he had calmed enough to speak instead of shout.
Percy nodded, quickly getting over the yelling that had ceased just seconds earlier. "What about you?"
Nico sighed. "I'm fine. I guess I'm just tired of all of it." He shook his head gently. "I was hoping to just wipe out Typhon and Manti and go back to Camp. But now I have Leo to worry about."
Percy nodded, not completely understanding but trying his hardest to. "Does it ever scare you?"
Nico looked at him as he unknowingly rubbed his thumb into the elders hand comfortingly. "Every time. And now it's worse because it's so close to home."
Percy tensed from the touches but flopped his head back, forcing himself to relax and think about what was actually important. "What are we gonna do, Nico?"
The son of Hades shook his own head. "I have no idea, but we need to figure something out soon. I may hate Leo but if anyones gonna kill that son of a b***h, it's gonna be me. Not Typhon and the Manticore."

The tension continued into the hotel and there was an almost silence (noise could only be heard in one side of the suite) as Hazel and Frank spoke very little to one another but failed to keep it quiet when they did so.
Nico pulled Percy straight to their side and sat the son of Poseidon on his bed while he paced the floor and his mind twisted and turned with thought. Percy watched every move and Nico was very well aware of it. The son of Hades didn't want to make Percy any worse off than he already was so he tried to stay calm but his emotions were showing through and he was very close to letting lose a whirlwind of anger.
The younger demigod took a few more steps before he stopped pacing abruptly, looked to the ceiling, and sighed heavily. He shook his head and let out a deep chuckle that Percy wasn't sure how to respond to. After all, laughter didn't seem fitting for the situation. Nico quickly turned his face to Percy and the older jolted.
"Percy," his tome didnt match his expression: it was much softer, "I am so sorry."
The son of Poseidon squinted his eyes in confusion. The apology had come out of nowhere and Percy wasn't sure exactly what it was for. And that's just what he asked.
Nico kneeled in front of the elder demigod. "Percy, I dragged you into something very dangerous. I have been risking your life since the moment I pulled you from the Lotus, and I was too stupid to see it until now. It's not safe for you to be out here with me."
Percy squinted his eyes and shook his head, confusion threatening to overwhelm him. "What are you saying?"
Nico dropped his head down, so it was basically resting on Percys knees, with a heavy sigh. "You need to leave." He looked back up at the elder. "You need to go back to Camp."
Percy hesitated before nodding in comprehension. "We both do."
"No." Nico shook his head ever so gently and his countenance looked almost pained. "Not me. Just you."
Percy wrinkled his face up in bewilderment. He didn't understand what Nico meant by 'not me just you'. Unless... unless he meant exactly what he said.
Percy shook his head, his expression a mix of anger and fear. "You can't stay out here by yourself."
Nico smiled gently. For the first time in the son of Hades' life, he felt the need to be soft and protective. "I'll be fine, Percy. I just want to make sure you're okay."
Percy nodded at the silent son of Hades, once again trying to understand and comprehend the confusion that was Nico Di'Angelo, and realized the younger demigod was awaiting a response. "I just have a lot on my mind, I guess..."
Nico half smiled and rubbed softly on Percys thighs. The touch could have led to something more but neither teen had anything of the sort in mind. "Like what?"
Percy sighed. "Like Typhon, the Manticore, Hazel, Frank, Leo, you, my mom, everything that happened between us..." He blushed lightly.
Nico smiled at him softly and rubbed small circles in his thighs, but the contact wasn't as innocent as it had been before.
Nico got a little closer to the older. "There is only one thing in all that you need to worry about." The son of Hades traced lines up both of Percys inner thighs. He leaned to kiss the son of Poseidons neck but stopped before he reached the skin. "Okay?"
Percy nodded shakily and with difficulty, knowing very well what Nico meant, and went to say something but a soft knock on the door kept that from happening. Hazel pushed the door open gently, saw the scene before her, turned away from it, and motioned for Nico to join her in the other room. The son of Hades sighed and pulled away, kissed the older demigod gently, and left him alone. Percy whined awkwardly and groaned when the door between the two rooms was shut tight behind Nico.
"What's up?" Nico tore his mind from everything that had happened in the other room and focused his attention on his half-sister.
Hazel looked much less than pleased. "You have a visitor."
Nicos heart skipped a beat. Who would be coming to see him? All of his associates had either died, left the country, or flipped. He didn't know anyone else. But, when Hazel opened the door to the hallway, the son of Hades realized he was wrong. There, in the hall outside his suite, was one person he did not expect to see. It was the guy he had gone looking for at the park, it was the guy he had used to get over Percy, and the guy he was using Percy to get over.
"Eros?"
The man in the hall turned to face the teenager with a look of longing and complete and utter desperation on his face. He flung himself at the son of Hades and wrapped his arms around the teen but Nico didn't touch him or even really respond to the contact at all. He was frozen to the floor and none of his limbs would move.
"Nico. Oh my god you're alive."
Hazel coughed awkwardly and walked away, going to check on the son of Poseidon. He was sitting on the bed in the exact place he had been left, patiently, yet awkwardly, waiting for Nicos return. Hazel sighed and looked back at her half-brother who still had a pair of arms wrapped around him. The son of Hades seemed to be in somewhat of a daze.
It took Nico a few seconds to come to and finally be able to move and, once he had, he pushed Eros off of him, forced him into the hallway, and closed the door behind himself. He couldn't believe the situation he had just found himself in and his fatal flaw showed through: the grudge he had been holding against the man came up, but he wasn't able to say anything. He was just trying to come to terms with Eros showing up at his hotel room.
Almost instantly, Eros started talking and moving his hands so much that the son of Hades was actually made kind of dizzy and his ears buzzed, keeping him from hearing anything properly. He had so much to worry about as it was but now he had his ex-lover, who was working with the men who wanted him dead, to think about, too; it was overwhelming. Nicos sense of hearing came in fuzzy and what he heard made him furious. Eros was saying something about how scared he had been about Nico going to Typhon and the Manticore. Nico felt like he was losing it and he interrupted his ex-lover.
"Stop!" He spoke rather darkly, making Eros freeze mid-word.
The son of Hades' mind was buzzing even more with the sudden silence. He had heard Eros talking about worry and fear and the fact that he was happy Nico was alive and okay. It made his stomach churn and, as if things weren't bad enough already, his mind traveled back to the teen he had left just minutes before. He felt stupid for leaving Percy alone for the sake of talking to Eros. And then the worst thing that could have happened, happened: his thoughts decided to break through a barrier and turn into something a little more aggressive than the situation called for. He had Eros before him and he was, basically, imagining doing the things he had done with Eros with Percy. But Percy wasn't that kind of person. There was no way he would go for something like what Nicos ex-lover liked. ...He couldn't believe he was thinking things like that and it made him feel dizzy with nausea and he practically fell backward into the wall and slid down it. He couldn't wrap his mind around why he would ever want what he had with Eros ever again.
Slow seconds passed and both were silent as Nico tried to focus. He was trying so hard to figure out exactly what Eros was doing there, exactly what he was saying, and exactly why he himself had ever been thinking such thoughts. He slammed his head into the wall and clenched his fists before looking back at the man he had once cared so much for.
Eros reached out for him once he saw the teens eyes but Nico swatted his hand away, resisting the mans touch.
"Nico-"
"Don't!" The son of Hades shouted. He stood quickly and Eros stepped back and instinctively reached around his back for the gun he always held there. But Nico had no intentions on drawing a weapon: he felt his words would suffice. "What the hell are you doing here?"
Eros didn't move but his demeanor changed immensely: he seemed worried once again instead of being angry. "You could have been killed, Nico. I wanted to make sure you hadn't been."
The son of Hades groweled and gritted his teeth. "I don't need you to make sure I'm alive." His tone was low and dark. "Especially since you're working with the men that want me dead."
Eros was seemingly taken aback: confused expression giving away his shock. "What?"
Nico scoffed loudly. "I know you're good at playing dumb but it's not cute anymore." Nico had been angry to begin with but now he was fuming at the fact that Eros seemed to be playing with him. Then he got even more angry when he realized he hated how quick he could change emotions, without even meaning to.
Eros shook his head, showing he didn't know what the teen meant, furthering the son of Hades aggravation. He spoke bitterly and in a fierce tone: "I saw you with them on a security camera." Nico was well aware the statement wasn't entirely true but he had to say something...
Eros, straight away, attempted to deny everything; tried to pretend he had no clue about anything. He kept saying he didn't have anything to do with either one of the men and begged Nico to believe him, giving the teen all the more reason not to. Eros stepped closer to the younger and reached a hand out to grab onto the teens once again.
"Don't touch me!" Nico spat sharply.
Eros retracted his extremity and Nico squared his sholders and took a few angry steps closer to him. "How could you do that? And then lie to me!?" The son of Hades had originally been trying not to say too much, but he gave up on that because of his anger. "You meant so much to me once. You kept me sane once. And now you're working with the men who want me dead!"
Eros was backed into a wall. "Nico, look." There was the slightest hint of fear clinging to the man's tone. "I work with them because I had two options: die, or join. I don't want you dead. I don't want anything to happen to you." So, the truth comes out...
"Shut up!" The son of Hades had expected that Eros had lied before but now that the truth was out, he wished he would have never actually heard the words.
Nico gripped tightly into his own hair and groweled into the emptiness of the hallway before he slammed his fists into a wall, sending reverberations into the room on the other side. Eros approached the son of Hades slowly but Nico was in no mood to let the male close to him again. When the demigod felt a hand placed on his sholder, he lost it. He gripped his hand tightly to Eros' wrist, twisted himself around, and walked the man quickly into the wall across the hall. He slammed him into it harshly and heard Eros groan from the sudden impact. He wasn't sure what to make of it but he let it go, having other things on his mind.
"Don't touch me!" His tone made Eros wince a slight bit, but the strange expression he held never faltered, nor did Nicos anger. "Ever again" He continued. "Do you hear me?" He shook his head a bit and pushed Eros as if to sink him into the wall. "Why are you even here? How did you even know where I was?" Nicos voice was raising by the second and by the time he finished, he was shouting. "Why do you even care?"
Eros responded softly. "I could never stop caring about you, Nico. You meant something to me, too, and you still do. Just because I'm working with Typhon and Manti doesn't mean I want the same thing they do."
Nico slammed Eros back into the wall again as a new wave of anger spread over him. Eros let out another groan and gave himself a second before he spoke.
"I've missed that." His voice was quiet and he didn't bother fight to get the son of Hades off of him.
Nico groweled. "What the hell are you talking about?"
"Your aggression." He breathed heavily. "It's exhilarating."
Nico tensed and pulled away. He knew exactly what Eros was saying now and he wasn't too fond of it.
"So now you pull away?" Eros gave the son of Hades an unreadable look. "Now you're not angry? Now you don't want to be aggressive?"
Nico said nothing, but he didn't really have a chance to. Eros rushed him and had him pinned to a wall with the teens hands in their air, held tightly above both of their heads. Nicos breathing was already shallow and his chest was moving heavily; he hated the reaction his body was already showing to the man's touches. Apparently, it had been too long for Nicos body and he needed something he couldn't get anywhere else.
Eros leaned in and burried his face in the demigods neck before he groweled lowly, sending vibrations through Nicos body and causing the teen to drop his head back lightly. Eros stuck his tongue from his lips and licked across the skin and the oh-so-familiar lust Nico had once had for Eros came back.
The son of Hades groaned out and was quick to raise a knee in between the man's thighs. Moments like that weren't odd for the two when they were together and there was almost an unspoken consent to simply pick up where they left off all that time ago, and Eros was all too eager to comply. Eros slid his hands under Nicos shirt and continued to nip playfully and seductively at the demigods neck as he softly caressed the pads of his fingers into the teens abs. Nico already felt like he was in Elysium and there was to be no stopping it any time soon.
The son of Hades lulled his head to the side and let everything happen. He ran his fingers up Eros' back and neck and weaved them into the man's hair before gripping tightly into the messy strands that smelled like vanilla. Eros ran his teeth gently across the skin and it wasn't hard to tell Nico was getting turned on by the contact. It had been so long since he had been in a situation like that and he had missed it, a lot.
Eros snickered when the felt the slight rise already forming within the teens jeans. He pulled away from Nicos neck.
"You missed this, too. Didn't you?"
Nico groaned quietly.
"You need this, Nico." He kissed the son of Hades' neck. "You need me." He licked a strip across the teens Adams apple. "Admit it."
Nico let another soft moan leave his lips.
"Come with me. I can keep you safe." Another kiss. "That kid you're with doesn't have a single chance of surviving, alone or with you." A soft and slick sliding of Eros' tongue across Nicos jaw followed the words. "So just leave him with Typhon and Manti and come back to me, where you belong." Nico had forgotten that Typhon, the Manticore, and Eros were all under the impression he was with Leo instead of Percy, but he didn't care. He had something else to think about: Eros' hand was threatening to find its way into Nicos jeans and the son of Hades was close to asking for it. Until Eros said something more.
"You know you don't really want him." A finger crept gently downward to tug on the button. "You want me, you're using him to forget about me." Eros bypassed the button and flicked up the zipper to pull it down. "But it won't ever work." He whispered those words and pulled the zipper down a fraction, just enough to push his finger in and tickle the skin hidden by Nicos boxers. "He means nothing to you."
Nico tensed. Those words were probably the worst Eros could have come up with. They were very far from the truth, even if they were about Leo and not Percy, and the son of Hades was more than ready to fill his ex-lover in on the real story. As Eros was still softly kissing his neck and slipping his fingers into the fly of the teens boxers, Nico spoke firmly.
"No."
Eros froze and quickly pulled away. "What?"
Nico shook his head. He definitely hated that the contact had been lost but he hated Eros' words even more. "You're wrong. He means a lot to me, more than you ever did." Nico knew Eros was talking about Leo but the son of Hades himself was talking about Percy. "I used you to stop thinking about him, not the other way around. I wanted, and want, him. Not you."
Eros gritted his teeth.
"I'm not goin' anywhere with you." Nico continued on, feeling a fire burning and pushing him to keep talking. "You can't keep me safe any better than I myself can. And I have more important things to think about than you, now, anyway." Nico turned but Eros grabbed onto his wrist. The son of Hades swifly turned and brought the back of his hand into contact with Eros' cheek. Eros responded with a knee to the teens stomach but Nico didn't hesitate to react. He reached around the back of his ex-lover and pulled the gun from the mans jeans before slamming Eros into a wall again, pulling back the c**k, and pushing the mouth of the barrel under his chin.
Nico took a few deep and heavy breaths and spoke very darkly. "Were you really thinking you could have gotten me to do what you wanted me to?"
Eros was breathing heavily, too and his fingers found their way to Nicos wrists and wrapped tightly around them, attempting to get the teen to pull away. Nico pushed the barrel of the gun further into Eros' neck, refusing to back down.
"Answer the question!"
Eros gritted his teeth, brought his foot up at an awkward angle, and slammed his heel into Nicos ribs, knocking him across the hallway, before rushing the teen. He tackled the son of Hades to the floor and dropped his knee harshly into the teens solar plexus, sending the breath right out of Nicos lungs. Eros picked Nico up by his sholders and slammed him harshly back into the ground, making the son of Hades go dizzy for a second and taking his breath away yet again. But Nico came to quickly and wrapped his legs around Eros' waste and flipped them both over before wrapping his hands around his ex-lovers neck. They didn't stay for long before Eros brought his fist down on Nicos trapezius, crippling his arm. He tipped the teen off of him and wrapped Nicos arms behind his back, pulling on them to stretch his sholders. He stood, bringing the son of Hades with him, and pushed his foot into Nicos back, forcing his sholder muscles to stretch even more. The teen cried out from the sharp and burning pain in his joints and muscles as Eros bent him backwards. Nico could feel his sholders already start to dislocate as he made a few more pained noises, louder this time than before.
Just when Nicos sholders started to crackle and pop like a bowl of rice crispies and his mind was going blank from the pain, Eros let go and the teen relaxed his muscles with a low groan. He fell onto his knees before he sat and turned around, all with difficulty, to find that his ex-lover hadn't released the son of Hades on his own accord. Frank had pulled Eros off the teen and now had him pushed against the wall and was saying something low and dark into Eros' ear, not like Nico cared. He looked around a little more as his breathing and heart rate steadied and saw Hazel and Percy were standing in the doorway, watching.
Nico averted his eyes and looked back to the son of Ares and Eros. Frank threw Eros down the hallway and followed after him to make sure the son of Hades' ex-lover actually left the hotel. The whole way, he was shouting at the man all sorts of things that should have actually gotten him arrested: insults, profanities, threats, and worse. If Nico had been in a better mood, he probably would have found the scene amusing, but, as it was, he was feeling pretty lousy.
The youngest demigod stayed in the hall while his sister and the son of Poseidon stood and watched him loosen up his sholders a little more. He made a few noises of pain and discomfort as his muscles, tendons, and joints relaxed and moved back into place. Frank was back quickly and he pulled the son of Hades from the floor.
"You alright?"
Nico nodded and angrily pushed passed Hazel and Percy on his way back into the suite. Percy turned on his heel and followed the son of Hades into the room like a puppy while Hazel stayed in the hall to talk to Frank.
She distorted her face a little in confusion. "What just happened?"
Frank shook his head. "I don't know, but I feel like it wasn't anything good."
Hazel sighed, nodded, and turned to go back into the room but stopped, almost making Frank walk into her.
"We need to get them outta here." She spoke very flatly.
Frank took a slight jump back and stared at his girlfriend. "What?"
"Percy and Nico." She looked up and down the hall to be sure she and her boyfriend were alone. "It's not safe for them, especially if Nicos gonna have people from his past showing up and causing problems."
Frank agreed with his girlfriend one hundred percent, but there was a serious problem that neither one of them could afford to ignore. "You know he won't go without you."
Hazel nodded. "That's why we'll all go. We stick around long enough to get Leo, and then we all get outta here. But, until then, we need to keep the two of them in hiding."
Frank knew there would need to be more of a plan than that but he nodded in agreement and the two made their way back into the suite. Nico and Percy were in their own room and the older demigod stood and watched the younger pace mindlessly in deep and chaotic thought.
"Nico?"
The son of Hades never stopped moving nor did he acknowledge the fact that his half-sister had said anything to him.
"Nico." She was a little more forceful that time.
The youngest demigod stopped and spoke very calmly despite the anger that had yet to subside. "What?"
Hazel approached him slowly and reached a hand out to rest it on Nicos arm. "What's going on?"
Nico turned and shook off Hazel's hand. "What's going on?" He spoke very sharply. "Hazel, Eros just showed up at our hotel room. I have no idea how he found me and I am really not liking what he had to say."
Hazel sat on the bed next to Percy, remaining completely calm despite the the tension and slight awkwardness radiating through the room. "Tell me."
Nico looked at his half-sister for a second before he very quickly started to tell her everything at a pace they all had a hard time keeping up with. The three did manage to understand some of what happened, though, and learned much of what Eros had said.
The tension was soon fading and the feeling in the room wasn't quite so heavy, making things a bit easier for the son of Hades. Hazel didn't stop her half-brother until he got to how the fight broke out and they were all very confused, since he wasn't being very clear.
"Wait. So, how do you two end up in that tussle?"
...Well, that was something he didn't really want to tell them. Nico shook his head and looked to Percy. He knew he had to say it because they all, especially the son of Poseidon, deserved to know what had happened. "He seduced me."
Those words killed the aura, which had been fighting to remain calm. No one spoke, no one moved, and Nico wasn't even sure if anyone was breathing. He felt the surprise and anger was warranted, though, and he just wondered what Percy was thinking and feeling. The silence was broken by the son of Ares clearing his throat. He snatched Hazel's hand and pulled her off the bed and into their room, leaving the other two alone.
Neither spoke but the, now overwhelming, tension was evident and unbearable. Nico knew it would be awkward for Percy to hear something like that and it seemed he had been right. The son of Poseidon simply rested his eyes on something in the room (what, though, Nico wasn't sure), and kept them glued there.
The younger demigod swallowed down the ball in his throat that had formed and spoke in a whispery tone, hating himself for not staying stronger. "What are you thinking?"
Percy said nothing but very slowly blinked once before looking at the son of Hades. He studied the demigod before him for a few seconds, taking in Nicos facial expression and body language, and then spoke. "Why?"
Nico took one large step back and sat, leaning against the wall. "I wish I had an answer for you. A good one." He shook his head. "But I don't."
Percy looked at him with puppy eyes and it bothered Nico to look back into them. "About any of it?"
Nico shook his head. It was the truth. He didn't have a single thing to say to Percy that would help the elder make sense of the situation and it drove Nico almost as crazy as it drove Percy.
"You let him seduce you, didn't you?" Percy said rather bluntly.
Nico heaved a sigh but looked straight into the sea green eyes of the son of Poseidon, eyes that made him fill with lust, and spoke one simple word. "Yes."
Percy pursed his lips but said nothing more and didn't even spare the younger a second glance before he slid off the bed and went to join Hazel and Frank on their side of the suite.
The son of Poseidon sat on the couch for a few hours, ignoring everything that was happening around him, while the two spoke to one another. Hazel knew it was imperative that Nico and Percy get back to Camp Half Blood but getting them there wasn't nearly as easy as talking about it and was near to driving both of them crazy. But they vowed to not stop until they had a decent plan to get the two there. And Percy just watched, letting each and every one of their words go in one ear and out the other.
Nico, too, was being driven mad. He had notebook on top of notebook on the desk with different colored pens and markers that were each meant for something different, and each had been used more than once. In his anger, he had formed a crazy idea to go after Typhon and Manti, get Leo back, and hopefully have a go at Eros, too. None of anything was making sense but he was feeling so out of it that it didn't matter. He was too focused on everything Eros had said and trying to get the person that had saved both him and Percy back safely that nothing else registered.
Hours passed and Nico never moved. He stayed scribbling all sorts of nonsense into his notebooks and not minding that nothing was fitting together or making sense. The plan, in its parts, could have worked. If he was absolutely crazy, that it. But, when the parts were all put together, there was zero hope of anything even being remotely functional: the idea of raising an army of dead soldiers to fight his battle for him was brilliant but it didn't quite fit into his plan to make the men suffer for ever threatening to harm Percy.
Within the next few hours, Hazel and Frank dragged Percy to join the son of Hades and interrupted the youngest demigod from his work. Nico was furious that the three had come to him when he was so wrapped up in his thoughts and he wasn't in the
mood to listen to anything they had to say. He needed to get Leo back and face off with Typhon, the Manticore, and Eros and there was nothing as important as that.
"Can't you see I'm a little busy here, Hazel?" His words were venomous.
Hazel glared at her half-brother after he spoke. Nico had always been pretty audacious and unafraid to speak his mind and Hazel had always hated when he snapped at her. "I think we should have a talk."
Nico dropped his pen and turned the chair to face his sister, her boyfriend, and the son of Poseidon. "Then talk away, Hazel."
Her glare darkened. "We need to get out of here as soon as possible. Frank and I have a feeling that the visit you had from Eros won't be the last one and none of us are in the mood for another. We need to get Leo back as quick as we can, put aside what we feel towards Typhon and Manti," she said that in a tone that made it clear she knew Nico wanted revenge "and get back to Camp Half Blood."
The son of Hades quickly shot a response her way. "What makes you think we'll be able to do that?"
The daughter of Hades and her boyfriend stayed silent and looked at one another. Frank nodded once and Hazel looked at Percy for a second before trailing her eyes back to Nico. "The fact that 'we' consists of Frank and I. Alone."
Nico uncrossed his arms and sat forward slowly. "What?"
Even Percy was shocked by that. He was still under the impression that all four of them would be going to get Leo back. This was serious news to not just Nico, but the son of Poseidon, as well.
"You're not staying with us, Nico. And neither is Percy. Both of you are going back to Camp, and that's the end of it."
Nico looked over at Percy and saw that he seemed just as taken aback: both were wide-eyed and slack jawed. And neither was agreeing.
"That's insane, Hazel! There's no way!"
"I agree with Nico," Percy piped up, although rather quietly. "You'll need all the help you can to get Leo back. You have to take us. We can't leave."
"Would you two stop?!" Hazel huffed and looked to her boyfriend who spoke for her.
"Look, Hazel and I haven't come to this decision lightly. We know how dangerous it is to do this alone" he shot a glare at Nico "and that's why you and Percy are leaving. If any of us deserve to survive this, it's the two of you. Not Leo, not Hazel, and not myself."
Percy let his expression of mixed emotions linger on his face a little longer, as did the son of Hades. Neither knew why this idea had popped into Hazel's mind, assuming it was actually entirely her idea, and they both hated it. Leo had gotten stuck there in order to protect Nico and Percy and now they were being told to leave, being told their help wasn't needed, and it agravated the both of them beyond belief.
The silence was broken when the son of Hades spoke. "Leave."
Hazel cocked her head to the side. "We're not done-"
"I don't care. I wanna be alone. Leave!"
The daughter of Hades swallowed and nodded her head. Frank gripped onto his girlfriends hand tightly and pulled her back to the door, Percy following close behind.
"Percy."
The son of Poseidon stopped when he heard the softly spoken word. The fact that it came from Nicos lips made his heart skip a beat and the hair on the back of his neck stand. He turned to look over his sholder at the younger demigod.
"Stay. Please."
Percy gave a light nod to Hazel and Frank and the two left him with the son of Hades. Percy may have very upset, and disgusted, with the fact that Nico let Eros seduce him but he couldn't ignore the younger. Not after everything...
Nico pushed himself from his chair and pulled Percy gently to the bed, sitting next to him.
"You're angry." The words were softly spoken and awfully quiet, having a very clear regret clinging to them.
Percy nodded.
Nico gave and light sigh. "And you have a right to be." More regret came with those words.
Percy nodded again.
"Talk to me." The son of Hades pleaded.
Percy shot a glare at the younger, making Nico drop his gaze to the carpet. "Did I do something?"
Nico squinted his eyes and stiffened his sholders but never looked up or said anything.
"Was there something I did that made you need something from him? Was I not good enough?"
Nico swallowed hard; he knew exactly where this was going. Percy had always been obnoxiously loyal and had expected the same loyalty from others, yet had been betrayed in a way. He and Nico may not have really had a title to them but they were friends; they were partners in this world. And Nico had betrayed Percy. The younger sighed angrily, at himself, and shook his head barely enough to be seen. "No. You didn't do anything wrong. I was wrong." He shook his head again, a little more clearly. "All he had to do was talk. He said a few words and I broke. Gave in. That's why everyone called him Eros: he's so seductive, even when he doesn't try. And he was trying..."
Percy stayed silent and Nico started to be made slightly uncomfortable by it. The son of Poseidons quiet couldn't have meant anything good and, whatever the reason for it was, Nico didn't like it.
When it seemed obvious that Percy didn't plan on saying anything more, Nico took the initiative to break the uncomfortable silence. "Are you mad at me?"
Percy shook his head quickly. "Not as much now. I was, but who wouldn't be?"
Nico cocked his head in confusion. Percy sighed at the younger demigods action and realized that things had flipped from the usual: Nico was now the one confused instead of being the one to confuse.
Percy gave a slight smile. "I can't tell you what would happen if Annabeth were to just show up out of the blue and want something from me. I don't know how I would react, what I would let happen. We're only half god. Our human side has needs and desires and impulses. Anyone who refuses to see that is stupid."
Nico blinked in awe at Percys profound words. They were more true than anything he could have come up with but he had not expected them to flow from Percy's mouth. It was a shock, to say the least.
"So," Nico cleared his throat. "Do you forgive me?"
Percy looked at him with soft eyes. "You're the one that holds grudges, not me."
That wasn't much of an answer... "Um..."
"You're forgiven."
Nico sighed in relief, but Percy hadn't said all that needed saying.
"Just don't let it be that easy to be seduced again. I may not hold grudges but I do expect people to be as loyal to me as I am to them. If I'm not given that loyalty... well, who knows?"
Percy shrugged and Nico chuckled a little.
The son of Hades sucked his teeth as a thought entered his mind because of Percys words. With the thought, and a very real hope that he wasn't pushing things, he leaned closer to the son of Poseidon. He was very slow and gentle and gave Percy plenty of time to know what was coming. And the elder demigod didn't like the idea. He placed a hand on Nicos chest and pushed the younger back.
"Woah! Just because you've been forgiven doesn't mean I wanna touch you, or kiss you, right now." He gave a very light blush and added very quickly: "Not after Eros' lips have been all over yours."
Nico pulled back instantly. "Percy," he smiled awkwardly, "I didn't kiss him; he didn't kiss me. Not on the lips anyway..."
Percy recoiled a slight bit and his blush darkened. "Oh, I, um-"
Nico chuckled at the tongue tied son of Poseidon. "So," He smirked. "Do I get a kiss?"
Percy let another slight blush spread on his cheeks as he nodded. Nico rested a hand softly on the elders cheek and leaned in to press his lips to Percys. He pecked a few times before he tugged Percys bottom lip down and pushed his tongue in ever so gently, being greeted with Percys mouth opening a little further. After that, Nico withdrew his tongue and let the open mouthed kiss be very simple, and very quickly interrupted.
The door between the rooms clicked open and Nico heard Hazel yell out in disgusted shock. Percy quickly pulled away from Nico and pushed the chuckling younger back, seeing how flushed Hazel's face was.
The daughter of Hades shook her head and got to the reason she was on their side of the suite. "We have a phone call."
Nico nodded and wrapped an arm gently around Percy's back before bringing his hand to rest softly on the elders hip. He had never liked touching, or even being touched, but it had already become very clear that Percy was changing him little bit by little bit. Not to mention the fact that he felt he had just gotten Percy back, again, and didn't fancy letting him go.
Hazel waited for everyone to be situated in the room before she answered the call and clicked the speaker on. Everything was deafeningly silent until a voice was heard through the phone.
'Hello?" It was a very demented voice: the voice of Typhon. 'Anybody there?'
Nico gritted his teeth in an overwhelming anger. His grudge for that man resurfaced and he showed his tension by gripping Percys hip a little tighter. "What do you want?"
Typhon chuckled. 'Well, hello Nico. How are you?'
Nico said nothing.
'No small talk today, huh? That's alright; I've never really been a fan. So, the point. I have Mr. Leo Valdez with me and you, no doubt, want your lover back.'
Nico had forgotten that lie was even how the son of Hephaestsus had managed to get he and Percy away from Typhon and the Manticore alive and unharmed... Instantly, Nico clicked into a mode to play up the whole situation.
"What did you do to him?" All eyes but Percys were on the son of Hades.
Typhon laughed lightly once again. 'That's unimportant. What is important is the fact that Eros' He stressed the man's name 'feels as if you plan on leaving town and hoping your sister and her boyfriend will save your boy toy here.' He let out another chuckle and a different voice joined his own, making it clear that Manti was right with him. 'Well, Hades, that's not gonna happen.'
Nico furrowed his brow and his mind went crazy. First, he wondered how Eros had ever deduced something like that... It was the truth, yes, but how did he figure it out without even a mention of it from the son of Hades? Then he wondered what more Typhon planned on adding. Some sort of threat, a promise, a question... there had to be something.
The youngest demigod didn't have to wonder for long, though, before Typhon cleared it up for him.
'If you want him back, you have to accompany the rescue party. All four of you do. You, your half-sister, her boyfriend, and that other kid. Percy his name is. After all, Eros also thinks that he's the one that should be here instead of Leo.' There was a silence in which Percy tensed and Nico pulled the son of Poseidon closer to his side, if that was even really possible. 'If you want Leo back, you all have to come. If not,' he chucked lightly, yet darkly and somewhat maniacally, again, 'we'll cut him up and send him to you. One piece at a time.'
Percy closed his eyes, winced, and almost gagged out loud at the idea of getting body parts in the mail.
Typhon yawned as he spoke on. 'I hope everything is clearly understood. You come, all of you, and you can have Leo back. You send less that four, or a different four than I'm wanting, and all of them die. Then I come after you and whoever else you left out. Do you understand?'
No one said anything but Nico gritted his teeth so tight that his jaw already ached.
'I need an answer.' Typhon said harshly.
Hazel, who seemed to be the only one thinking clearly, spoke. "We understand."
'Good,' Typhon said through a smirk before hanging up the phone.
"Well," Frank said quickly, "at least it doesn't effect what we already have planned."
The son of Ares' girlfriend shook her head. "Yes it does."
All three of the boys were intruiged by that and wondered what made Hazel say it. They, all three, gave her bewildered looks, making it necessary for her to explain. "They're gonna try to kill you, Nico. I can't let that happen."
Nico clenched his fists. These two, meaning Typhon and Manti, were really starting to grind his gears and get on his very last nerve. "What then?" He spat. "What are we gonna do?"
Hazel shook her head, running low on patience. "I don't know yet. But I'll figure something out in the morning. For now, everyone needs to sleep. Especially you two." She nodded at her half-brother and the son of Poseidon before she left and was followed out by Frank.
Nico flopped back on the bed and Percy looked at him from the corner of his vision.
"You should go to bed." The younger sat back up. "I'm gonna get a shower. I feel... dirty."
Percy gave a mindless nod as his thoughts traveled into the bathroom with the son of Hades. He thought back to what had happened a few hours ago, before Nico left the room with Eros. He wouldn't have minded if the two would have tried again but he could see why Nico may not have wanted to. Instead of waiting for Nico to come back from the bathroom, he stripped himself to his boxers and went to bed.

Hazel had stayed awake quite late into the night, trying to come up with some way to make things work with Typhon and the Manticore. The plan she was attempting to devise would have to be three fold: getting to them, which wouldn't be that difficult; dealing with them, which could prove to be problematic; and getting away from them, which would be the hardest part of all. The daughter of Hades vowed to be sure that going to Typhon and the Manticore was really the right thing and she promised to have a solid way to get away from them in the end, all before she went to bed. And she wasn't even close to being done.
It was nearly one in the morning when Frank slipped out of bed and wrapped his arms around his girlfriends waist, kissing her neck.
"Frank," she tried to wiggle out of his grasp "you know I don't like this kind of stuff."
He kissed her gently again. "Then come to bed. If you come to bed, I'll stop with the kisses."
Hazel scooted forward in her seat a little but Frank pulled her back, placing his lips on the back of her neck once again.
"Frank," she whined out "you're making me very uncomfortable..."
"I know."
Hazel made a sound that was a mix between a growl and a whine; she was never fond of kisses and such. It had taken a long while to even hold her boyfriends hand or kiss his lips gently. She couldn't sleep the first night they shared a bed and she still hated when he touched her, in any way, while in public. But this was his way to get at her. Frank didn't want his girlfriend to stay up all night, focusing on what might happen within the next few days. He wanted her to relax, and go to sleep. And doing what he was, he knew, was the best way to get his way.
"Fine."
Frank pulled away, but not without caressing his girlfriends bare sholders with his surprisingly soft fingertips, and Hazel was quick to join him in their shared bed. She fell asleep pretty quickly but had terrible dreams about the meeting with Typhon and the Manticore that was to come. One particular dream woke her very easily, and it had to do what something she had heard during the day, something Typhon had said during the phone call.
Those words brought to her mind plenty of thoughts and ideas of potential problems. Problems she would have to bring to the attention of the others later in the morning.

Percy was the first one up when morning actually came (although it was rather late morning when he crawled out of bed) and he showered quickly before laying back down, this time with Nico, waking the younger gently. The son of Hades never opened his eyes but he whispered softly to the elder.
"Can I get a good morning kiss?"
Percy leaned closer to Nico. "Open your eyes."
Nico smiled and lifted his eye lids to see Percy, a little pink, very close to him. Nico pushed forward so they were only centimeters from one another before smiling and pushing his lips gently into Percys, peppering the older boys in small, soft kisses. And that's as far as it went before Hazel and Frank found their way into the shared room of the two sons of the big three. They both pulled the jeans and t-shirts they had been wearing the day before on so they were at least covered, but that didn't mean they were actually ready to be busted in on so early.
And, even worse, Hazel was already going at it, telling the three boys what had happened in her dreams and what they made her think of. Frank was trying to get her to calm down in between his own yawns but she was on a roll and everything she was saying was 'very important'. Nico, truthfully, hadn't really been listening right away, as Percy was still a slight distraction to the youngest demigod. But, after more than an hour, when Hazel finally got to the point, Nico knew something was very wrong.
"...We all heard what Typhon said yesterday: we all need to go to get Leo back. But it isn't that simple."
Percy looked at Nico, who was starting at his half-sister, before the son of Poseidon looked toward the daughter of Hades. Both were hoping for an explanation.
"If we all go, they're gonna kill you, Nico. And they probably won't stop. They'll try to kill Frank, myslef, and Percy. I can't let that happen. And that's what I have to tell you."
Hazel looked at Frank, who knew very well what was coming next, then back to Percy and Nico.
"We need to stick with the original plan of getting you two back to Camp, and Frank and I will handle everything else." She was making it seem like it was the simplest, most probable thing to do.
"Hell no!!" Nico shouted, hating the idea. "Are you crazy?! You said yourself they probably want us all dead! Why the hell would you try to go alone? The more of us there are, the more of a fight we can put up!"
Hazel smiled lightly. "Nico, I have it all planned out. I promise." She spoke in a sickeningly soft tone. "And the plan doesn't include you or Percy. Like I had originally said, you two are going back to Camp now and myself, Frank, and Leo will be along in decent time. Trust me, it will be much easier with less hands being involved. Not to mention the fact that they said all of us had to come as a way to get to you. Do you want to die? No?" She didn't give time for a response before she spoke again. "Didn't think so. And I don't want you to, either. So I'm not letting you fight this. You and Percy are going back to Camp Half Blood before we go about anything with Typhon and Manti."
Nico responded with a very firm, yet not quite shouted, "No!"
Everyone was quiet. Percy looked over at Nico with a soft expression. "Nico," he said softly, softer than his look even. "This is probably the best thing to do."
The younger quickly looked to Percy. "No!" The son of Hades wished he could keep his patience with Percy but Hazel had already rubbed him the wrong way, and now the son of Poseidon was agreeing with her. All of them were made quickly aware that anything else anybody said would just cause more of a problem for Nico. But Hazel wasn't done yet. She had another tactic she still wanted to try and she just hoped it would manage something.
"What about Percy? I know you don't want anything to happen to him, Nico. He told me you promised to keep him out of danger and you haven't been able to do that yet. If you two go back to Camp Half Blood, you can finally say you've kept that promise."
Nico gripped the elder demigods hand tightly. "That sounds great, Hazel, but Percy isn't the only one I wanna keep safe. If I go back to Camp with him, what happens to you? You're my sister, Hazel. You're life is just as important as Percys."
Hazel sighed and looked to her boyfriend, silently asking the son of Ares to handle that topic. He obliged easily.
"I'll take care of her, Nico. I have for three years, I can do it now. Take care of Percy. That's what's important."
Nico glared at him. "Important? Don't even talk to me about important, Frank. You're an only child. You don't understand. I've already lost a sister and I don't plan on letting it happen ever again."
"Nico," Hazel argued gently, "You're being unrealistic."
"Well how's this for unrealistic, Hazel? How 'bout I say it's either all of us, including Leo, or just Percy. Either we get Leo back and the five of us go or Percy goes alone."
The room silenced and Percy moved away from Nico in order to look at him. He blinked at the younger a few times, trying to process. He was suggesting that Percy go alone... Percy knew things were dangerous for him and he was scared to death at the idea of being alone to try to get home. And he was even more afraid for Nico; not knowing what was happening while he wouldn't be there with the younger.
"Nico," the son of Hades was the only one who heard Percy speak, "you can't ask me to do that."
Nico looked at him softly and took both the elders hands within his own, although he spoke a little louder. "Percy, this is serious. I wanna keep you safe, and if you go back to Camp, at least you will be."
Percy pulled his hands away. "How would you know if you're not with me?"
Nico shook his head. "Percy don't do this to me. You need to go. I'll be fine, and so will you."
The son of Poseidon pursed his lips a slight bit. "I'm not going without you."
Nico was quick to say something more but he directed it at Hazel, not the son of Poseidon. "And I'm not going without you."
A short silence filtered through the room but was mixed with a few soft sighs and light whispers, yet was quickly broken by a somewhat normal tone. "Can I talk to you?" Percys voice was shockingly abrasive and Nico had a very difficult time telling the older no because of it. So, instead, his head lowered and he nodded slightly. Percy took his hand and led the younger into the hallway where he immediately started laying into the son of Hades with what he thought.
"Nico, I can't go without you. Hazel's in good hands with Frank. They know about this stuff, you've heard them. You can't leave me."
"Percy," Nico shook his head "I'm not leaving you. I'm just trying to keep you safe."
"I'd feel safer if you were with me."
Nico sighed heavily. He had never imagined Percy trying so hard to keep him around. It was seriously a dream come true, but there were more important things than just Nicos dreams. Leo had risked his life for the two of them, and Nico needed to repay the favor.
"Percy, I can't. You have to understand that."
The son of Poseidons eyes seemed to darken a shade almost instantly and his voice was frighteningly low. "What do I have to do?" He wasn't really sure what he was thinking but it came to him very quickly and he felt the idea may accomplish something.
Nico looked at him, quite perplexed. "What do you mean?"
Percy stepped a little closer and streaked his finger tips across Nicos bare arm. He was taking a stab in the dark that something like this might make him get his way, but he had to try. "To persuade you to come with me. What do I have to do?"
Nico shook his head, still a little confused. "There's nothing you can do, Percy."
The elder cocked his head and tapped gently on Nicos chest. "I don't believe that." Percy had never acted like this with anyone before and it was a little odd, but he kind of liked it. He bit his bottom lip gently and ran his fingers feather lightly across the youngers n****e.
"Percy, what are you doing?" Nico hated that his voice betrayed him and came out as light and whispery.
The elder demigod looked deeply into Nicos eyes. "Trying to persuade you."
"Persuade me," Nico gritted his teeth as Percys finger fondled his n****e "or seduce me?"
Percy shrugged. "A little bit of both." He paused, finally realizing the situation he had put himself in. It had honestly started very quickly, almost too quickly, but he was trying to accomplish something and he would do whatever he had to do. "I know you want me, Nico. You have for a while. And, since you've had me once, you'll probably want me more. Isn't that usually how it goes?" Percy was still trying to come to terms with the situation and this whole new found sexuality of his but, at the time being, he decided to exploit it.
"So, what?" Nico was actually struggling to keep his voice steady as the son of Poseidon continue to feel his chest. He had always found Percy hot but to have him starting something, and so out of the blue, was entirely new, and insanely alluring. "You seduce me, I agree to go back to Camp with you, then we have sex?"
That was the original plan but, hearing Nico say it made the son of Poseidon question it a bit. Maybe it wouldn't work as well as he was hoping. Actually, it probably wouldn't work at all. Nico would get want he wanted and then make Percy go back to Camp alone anyway. And that would accomplish nothing other than sexually satisfying both demigods for short time. But Percy wasn't all out of ideas just yet.
"Not quite" He smirked devilishly. "I seduce you, you agree to go back to Camp with me, we get to Camp Half Blood, then you get anything and everything you want from me." He spoke very slowly and his voice was low and quiet, hoping to get through to the younger. Nico had done something similar to the son of Poseidon when he wanted to teach him how to use a gun, although it wasn't sexual then, and Percy was somewhat getting payback. Payback laced with seduction that should lead to something very nice for both demigods if Nico agreed.
"So," Nico said in a still whispery tone, already feeling himself growing hard, "all I have to do is go with you to Camp? Then I get what I want?" There was a lump in his throat and a small rise in his jeans.
The son of Poseidon toyed a bit more with the youngers clothed n****e. "Anything and everything you want." Percy had a rise much like Nicos in his own pants. He had been so worried about not enjoying sex with Nico and being freaked about not really being gay but, look where he was now. Embracing the fact he was gay, asking for sex, and even rewarding the younger with it. And it definitely was a reward for Nico.
"Do I get something now if I agree?"
Percy shrugged. "Maybe." And that's when he started getting a little shy. He backed away from Nico and his face went red. He realized that he had agreed to something later but this was now. There was no time to think like there would be if Nico wouldn't have brought anything up. "What do you suggest?"
Nico smirked. "A shower." He gripped tightly onto Percys wrist. "Let's go."
It took less than a minute for the two to be in the bathroom, starting a very steamy make out session. Nico had Percy pushed over the sink and was tearing the elders shirt off already. Percy, without realizing, reached down and started to toy with the youngers jeans. He undid the button and zipper quickly and the two wasted no time in stripping down. Nico pushed Percy onto the toilet and spread the elders legs wide, revealing his hard on, although it could be seen before. He licked along the inside of the son of Poseidons thigh, up his hip, then down his pelvis. He completely ignored the elders hardening member; after all, it still had a long way to go to be to Nicos liking.
Percy gave a light moan from the feeling of Nicos tongue and just wished the younger would hurry. He had never imagined himself being so needy for someone's body before but needy was definitely the right word to use. Whether it be Nicos hand, his mouth, or his own member inside the elder, Percy needed it. And, he had forced himself to remember, that he started it.
"...Nico-"
The younger didn't need anything more than the moan of his name from Percy's lips to start in on what the elder needed. He enveloped Percys tip in his mouth quickly and kitten licked the slit before tonguing the underside of it playfully. Percy tensed and moaned out in pleasure but Nico stopped quickly. Instead, he closed his mouth tightly around the elders member, swirled his tongue a bit, and lowered his head as far as he could. And then he swallowed. Percy yelled out and gripped tightly into Nicos hair, making the younger hum in satisfaction: it satisfied him to satisfy Percy.
Then the younger went all out. Nico practically ate Percys member and Percy loved it. The son of Hades used his teeth, ever so gently, and swirled his tongue over and over. That was enough for Percy to start panting and sweating but then Nico had to go and make it even worse, or better, by swallowing every time he deep throated the elders member. Percys yells resonated in the bathroom yet again and he fisted Nicos hair tighter.
Nico, wanting to hear Percys hollers and screams even more, reached under the elders spread legs and started toying with the son of Poseidons hole. He ran his fingers along it a few times before he sank two so deep into the elder that Percy screamed so loud people in the lobby no doubt heard. Nico had no intention of actually having sex with Percy, no that could wait until they got back to Camp so everyone there would know about them, so he was content with just finger f*****g the elder into oblivion.
Nico streaked his teeth back once more and curved his fingers while pounding them into the elder again before Percy came with an ear piercing, satified, and satisfying scream. Nico swallowed everything the elder gave him and pulled completely away as Percy leaned back and panted, trying to catch his breath.
Nico smirked.
"My turn" The elder panted out and Nicos smirk faded quickly.
"What?"
Percy glared at the younger with darkened eyes. "Get in the shower. It's my turn."
Nico raised an eyebrow, catching on quickly. "Have you ever... before?"
Percy shook his head. "But there's a first time for everything." His cheeks got a little darker again.
Oh, Nico was loving this. If this is what he had to look forward to with the son of Poseidon, he knew he would never get bored.
Nico ripped his shirt off and Percy eyed the younger demigods body hungrily. His chest was well toned and his stomach was perfect...
"Damn, Percy" the son of Hades joked. "You've come a long way."
Percy turned a shade darker and stood from the toilet to get rid of the rest of his own clothes as Nico turned the water on. The younger was in the shower first and he pulled Percy in behind him by his arm. The son of Poseidon yelped and almost tripped into the tub but Nico caught him with a chuckle. When the son of Hades saw the look on the elders face, he smiled.
"Percy, if you don't wanna do this, you don't have to."
Percy nodded. "I have to stay loyal to my word." And with that, he gripped the youngers member harshly and gave it a few light pumps as it hardened and twitched in his grasp. When Nico dropped his head to the side and moaned, Percy felt it was now or never. The elder demigod dropped to his knees and took his hand from Nico member, only to have it trade places with his mouth.
Percy took Nicos tip between his lips and whimpered a slight bit at the thought of what he was about to do but got over his fear and took a little more of the younger into his mouth. He caught Nico smiling at him from the corner of his eye and was given a little more push to just repay the pleasure the younger had provided him with. And, with that, Percy swallowed and lowered his head half the way before coming back up.
Nico already looked as if he was in Elysium but Percy couldn't stop there. He bobbed his head slowly, taking a little more of the younger each time until he had Nicos whole member in his mouth. He kept his movements slow and simple but Nico looked to still be pretty satisfied so Percy kept going. He wanted to make sure his first time doing this to Nico was as good as it could be for both of them.
As that thought left Percys mind, he realized he had started to get a little more aggressive. He was bobbing his head very fast and Nicos hands soon found the son of Poseidons hair. He gripped it tightly and moved the elders head for him as he moaned out in unbelievable pleasure. A few minutes passed like that and Nicos stomach muscles tightened as he came into Percy mouth. The son of Poseidon jumped back, letting Nicos limp member slip from his lips.
Nico once again had a look of complete and utter satisfaction on his face but he noticed something wasn't quite right with the son of Poseidon. With heavy eyes and heavier breathing, Nico spoke. "Percy?"
The elder shook his head and Nico knew the problem. He chuckled lightly. "You can spit it out."
Percy shook his head again, making Nico sigh. The younger demigod rushed him quickly and slammed his lips into Percys harshly. Percy yelped but took to the kiss well and opened his mouth as Nico shoved his own tongue between the elders lips. He scooped his own load out of Percys mouth and swallowed it down before pulling away. Percy looked at him, slightly disgusted, and Nico shrugged and chuckled in response.
The two quickly finished their shower, brushed their teeth, and left the bathroom for a day of doing nothing, although Nico would have liked to plan. So much had already happened and it wasn't even time for lunch yet, and the two demigods felt in serious need of a rest so Nico decided to let the planning wait until a bitn later that night.
As soon as Percy left the bathroom, he went straight to the fridge and pulled out some of the left over chicken nuggets and veggie sticks that had been there for a few days and flopped onto the bed. Nico came into the room and smiled at the elder shyly.
"Percy, we should probably pack and plan for tomorrow."
The elder shook his head. "We can do it later. Or tomorrow. I just wanna sit and relax." He shrugged then added: "Just talk to you or something" in a shy voice.
Nico wasn't into 'just talking' but he figured he could sit and watch t.v. with Percy for a short while before packing everything up to leave the next morning. The younger gave a shrug and joined Percy on the bed before snatching a carrot stick from Percy's hand.
"What are we watching?"
The elder demigod shrugged. "I was thinking we could secretly buy a movie..."
Nico smiled. "Oh, so you're a bad a*s now, huh?" He smirked and Percy gave a light blush. "Did you have something in mind?"
Percy nodded. "Jaws."
Nico nodded once, even though he wasn't so stoked. Maybe he would just talk to the elder instead of watching the movie.
Percy was quick to click on the movie and smiled as he munched on a chicken nugget.
The entire day was filled with movies, and Nico trying to convince Percy to at least pack a few things without success, and it passed by quicker than they thought was possible. The two did a little talking but it was mainly about what movie they would watch next. Nico learned that Percy was really into cartoons and he did everything he could to fight watching them but he lost quite often, leading him to asking Percy if they could 'just talk' instead.
The son of Hades went through the entire story of himself and Eros, as well as pretty much each and every bit of the life he lived while Percy was in the Lotus and the son of Poseidon even told a little bit about that time. He told Nico, through interruptions by the younger about packing and planning for the following day, what he remembered about his visit there and the two demigods talked about the Lotus until night fell. Nico mentioned packing a few more times but soon gave up and just talked and out the most random and bout then unimportant things with the elder. The son of Hades was quite shocked that he had actually talked the day away with the son of Poseidon and he found himself giving a light chuckle as he waited for Percy to come back out of the bathroom so he could go.
Finally being alone for the first time all day, Percy tried to forget everything as he laid on the bed. He tried to forget Typhon and the Manticore, he tried to forget Leo, he tried to forget Eros, he tried to forget what had happened in the shower just that morning, and he tried to forget that the two would be leaving for Camp Half Blood the next day (without a plan). Everything faded from his thoughts and, just before he fell asleep, he felt the warm arms of Nico Di'Angelo wrap around his waist.


© 2015 TheePhantomInkQuill


Author's Note

TheePhantomInkQuill
Sorry it's so long but there's only one more. Please ignore any and all issues in spelling and grammar and stay tuned for the finale

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on November 28, 2015
Last Updated on November 28, 2015
Tags: Nico Di'Angelo, Percy Jackson, boyxboy, demigod, Greek gods, Roman gods, hitman


Author

TheePhantomInkQuill
TheePhantomInkQuill

Middleport, NY



About
I am just an ameture writing that has been attempting to manage something with success since I can remember. I started, like most, with short stories, played with poetry, and even attempted a novel th.. more..

Writing
One One

A Chapter by TheePhantomInkQuill


Two Two

A Chapter by TheePhantomInkQuill