My Last Love Lettter

My Last Love Lettter

A Poem by Elvy-decoo
"

When you know it's just not enough anymore

"
Dear Alex

Those two words take me to another time. Like eating Popeyes after buying our son Zeus. I used to tell you about my old life and the things that were going on in my head. And you used to tell me what our futures would be like together. Truth is nothing, but what you believe to be true is everything. And the main thing I used to believe was that I would be with you forever. Forever and ever. The reason it's taking me so long to write this is that I see that I have been a fool, I've spent my life fooling myself, every poem and letter I've written to u has been a love letter. How could they have been anything else? I can see now that all of them except this one were bad love letters. Bad love letters beg for love back. Good love letters ask for nothing. This I'm pleased to announce is my first good love letter to you. Because there is nothing more for you to do. You have already done everything. I have enough of you in my head to last forever. So please dnt ever worry about me or Zeus. were ok. We have everything. If I had one wish I'd wish that your life brings you a taste of the happiness you have brought to me, that you can feel and kno what it's like to love.

Your love forever Elvy

© 2014 Elvy-decoo


Author's Note

Elvy-decoo
Maybe one day she will read it.. Zeus was our baby.. Maybe one day she will feel it..

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think that is a good poem !

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

355 Views
1 Review
Added on December 20, 2014
Last Updated on December 20, 2014
Tags: Love, true, passion, pain, miss, missing, Alex, come-back, back, come, treasure, letter, good, bad, her, she, need, insane, crazy

Author

Elvy-decoo
Elvy-decoo

Newark, NJ



About
I am a college student who writes poetry when I feel a certain way. My poems reflect an image of life and describe pure love for those who can understand them. more..

Writing
For Me For Me

A Poem by Elvy-decoo