In a place that still looms over me

In a place that still looms over me

A Story by The Man Beneath The Mask

There is a place.......... A place of fear and darkness

This place is cold and can stomp out even the brightest of lights. Everyone knows of this place. But very few return from it, Once when you go there you have to fight tooth and nail to escape. This place is a place where every day is a rainy day and the skies are always gray. This place the music is always sad. No one ever smiles or laughs. This is a place where the masks of those are broken and where they are reforged into masks for others. This place the ground is always black mud. As you look in the distance all you see is a thick fog. This place you lose all willpower and all feeling. A numbness consumes you slowly. it washes over you with its cold icy touch. This place has no passion and no joy. There is no life here. There is just death, everywhere you look you find misery. Things that should make you happy have no effect here. All faces look the same. all voices sound the same. Everything is plain here. I was in this place but just before I was to give in, I was saved by a person who I own my life too.

© 2017 The Man Beneath The Mask


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
Added on March 7, 2017
Last Updated on March 7, 2017

Author

The Man Beneath The Mask
The Man Beneath The Mask

In the hearts of man



About
Here is my story some of called me crazy while others have called me weird even some a freak but I have embraced all those veil terms an call myself the man benieth the mask. Many are similar to me bu.. more..

Writing