I wish i would have said all that to you

I wish i would have said all that to you

A Story by Akash Sharma
"

A cafe, lIke every other facing a ongoing break-up situation between a couple and experienced something strange in the time.

"
The other man

Phone ringing🎶🎶
Boyfriend: hello
Girlfriend: hi, what are you doing?
Bf: leaving for office, just had breakfast & what about you?(in a rushing gesture)
Gf: just woke up....mmm... listen can we meet up in d evening?(with a pumping heart)
Bf: yeah sure
Gf: okk near your office place, the coffee shop at 5 pm (as if planned earlier)
Bf: but u don't like coffee!!!
Gf: ohh its okkk, i will find something else for me...
Bf: okk i will be on time

IN EVENING
(At coffee shop's premises)
Bf: hello gorgeous (approaching forward)
Gf: hi (grabbing his hand)
Bf: wht would u like to have?
Gf: anything ( nodding head)
Bf: so how was the day?
Gf: not good..
Bf: what day or days?
Gf: what do you mean?
Bf: there is something that you are dealing alone. Is there anything troubling you...pls tell me….
Gf: No everything is fine.
Bf: sweetheart pls stop faking it and tell me what’s it?
Gf: i knew it, you gonna ask me something like this... that's why i brought you here, where it all started. (About to burst into tears)

Bf: what is it?
Gf: i think it is not going to be worked out between us....
Bf: what? Why? what are you saying?
Gf: it's the truth, our families, our culture they will never allow us...and they trust us a lot...
Bf: what about us, our dreams and, what??they will never allow us. Is that wrong what we have done?
Gf: please try and understand....why don't we mutually understand this and stay as friends forever, even something is better than nothing.
Bf: please...will u try and understand it's not at all impossible....you are going way dramatic with this.
Gf: what...i don't know...i just don't want to hurt anyone and it counts you also.
Bf: yeah that's what you are doing...okk so i want some few minutes after that you are free to take your decision and i will never disturb you again in the life.
Gf: what??? Pls understand me &....
Bf: ohh i am here in front of you, and will not do anything stupid just pay attention to me for sometime after that whatever you will sayyy..
Gf: there is no need to impress me.. i know
Bf: No, actually you don't...now listen
I LOVE YOU & it simply means that
i love your everything
I love your parents, their insecurity when they see you beside me..even i feel the same when i see you with some other guy...ohh no...i would be feeling like dying... their cold scolds for me as if they don't like me because they are just seeing me like other guy stalking on her daughter and totally natural...but in time i will make it sure that it will be fine like it's today.
I love your siblings, their small wishes i also wants to fulfill like i do for mine...
Your morning cute sweetheart face when u just woke up, or when you are sleeping like mocking bird, your sudden mood swings and so many things
You are a queen don't let no man half love you….
It is a frightening thought, that in one fraction of a moment you can fall in the kind of love, that takes a lifetime to over,...
Like when u feel pain in your days i also feels helpless, when you are hurt i also got tears, so it's something beyond LOVE
& you want us to mutually understand all this just for an indefinite chance.
Obviously we are friends first and after that we are everything else but, after being everything for someone how can i just go away and lose all my life moments. Now, i die to talk to you in the whole day and then i will die every minute i will be talking to you. Your formal thank you and sorries will torn me down into pieces...So plss
Yeahh.. whatever you are thinking is just a possibility but "we had made many things possible by just holding on and trusting each other...can't we make what we think should be good for both of us by just being together again...forever....
We always get a chance in life to do what is really right and for me everything right is in your left...in your heart...for me from long so ever you are everything and same for forever...
.........A Long Silence.....
......After Sometime......

Waiter: Sir, here is your order...2 dark cafe latte...

Both drank coffee and left the cafe together...
Both comes frequently even these days and now with a kid...and rest is the story.

                                                         Thank You

© 2016 Akash Sharma


Author's Note

Akash Sharma
My first work coming online, hope you will like it.
Comment for any queries.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

How come that girl agreed in last?
As she was denying firstly, If the words of boy matter her so much, then why didnt she firstly agreed to stay with him?
If at first she was maintaining her family as the priority, then how come did all that got solve?

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This comment has been deleted by this stories author.
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
This comment has been deleted by this stories author.



Reviews

How come that girl agreed in last?
As she was denying firstly, If the words of boy matter her so much, then why didnt she firstly agreed to stay with him?
If at first she was maintaining her family as the priority, then how come did all that got solve?

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This comment has been deleted by this stories author.
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
This comment has been deleted by this stories author.
heart touching... really nice story...

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oo god that is soooo much love the boy did...it is really painful...so much painful..each and every word of the boy was filled with promises for lifetime and infinite love..only one thing both came with kid means...?? Both of them were separated ???

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

horizon

7 Years Ago

Okk then...that's really nice...
Akash Sharma

7 Years Ago

Thanks for reviews

horizon

7 Years Ago

My pleasure.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

469 Views
3 Reviews
Added on October 18, 2016
Last Updated on October 19, 2016

Author

Akash Sharma
Akash Sharma

Agra, North, India



About
Human more..

Writing
Apnapan Apnapan

A Poem by Akash Sharma


YOU. YOU.

A Poem by Akash Sharma