Love and crime

Love and crime

A Story by A.Samson
"

Love and crime

"
In the scortching noon sun of November,he was sweating profusedly,he ignored the cloths that had clung to his body.Sam was a man of twenty seven years old,average height,athleticaly built with powerful soldiers that slightly contradict his fine built.
He had just stepped of a bus that took him from Berger when they were very near Alagbon,he did that so he will be saved from the other passangers inquisitive glares,he was going to Alagbon federal prision.It was the labour day at Alagbon prison yard.He found them as he expected,the iron fence was so high,but he could see through the wire.He knew the prison's cook,which was his ticket into the prision compound.She was washing the kitchen floor,in her prison wears,she was number 888,as he entered the kitchen,thier eyes met,locked briefly,Sam heart missed a beat.He tried to smile at her but ended up lookìng foolish,he walked into the inner kitchen on jelly-like legs.Sam is afraid,because he knew he was in love with a prisoner sentenced for life!And his reason for coming on every labour day was not because his uncle worked there,but to see her.He fell for her during the trial,she was sentenced for killing her boyfriend,whom had married already,but,she denied killing him he was thinking on how to free her,he must,he alread had plans and. ..to be continued.

© 2014 A.Samson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on June 22, 2014
Last Updated on June 22, 2014

Author

A.Samson
A.Samson

Iwo, Western Nigeria., Nigeria



About
About me...?Ok,my names are Ajao Ademola Samson,a Nigerian.I started as a story teller at age of four,not with my agemate but my older relatives include my parents.And i started writing stories for so.. more..

Writing
OBSERVER OBSERVER

A Poem by A.Samson