My Hero

My Hero

A Story by Icezland
"

A loyal fan of a famous band meets his biggest hero in the music industry.

"
This wasn't Coles first concert, in fact this wasn't even his first time seeing this particular band. Of Mice & Men was slowly rising up in the music industry and Cole faithfully followed them. This, his 6th concert he attended ablely was different. Not much different than the rest he had gone to before. But this time he had a rare and almost impossible chance to meet the lead singer of his favorite band, the one who brought every note alive, vocally. Cole was ever so entranced by Austin Carlile ways, with his amazing talent and what he did on the outside of the music. Be a human just like everyone else. Austin didn't have your average case of Star struck fever. He was down to earth and went through life as well as others did. That's what drew Cole to Austin.
After the concert ended Cole was sweaty and high on Austin’s voice. He walk with a slur in his step for he was nervous about meeting his role model. He could barley stand in line for his turn, he felt like passing out for this moment was to real. His hands shook and he felt like he could drink a gallon of water and still be thirsty for more, like he'd never even had a sip.
"Cole Rollins? You're next." The bodyguard said barely giving him a glance.
Cole's body shot cold and he swallowed sharply. His big moment was almost here. He was last in line he noticed as he quickly looked around to see if anyone else noticed he was about to explode.
The annoyed bodyguard signaled for Cole to follow him and Cole stayed by his side like a puppy dog. He began to shake more as the closer the got to Austin’s room. Walking down a dark hallway they reached there destination.
"5 minutes kid. Hurry up." He said opening the door letting Cole in.
Cole walked slowly in amazement he was actually here. His heart raced with every pound he felt like he was being punched.
"Hey!" A voice rung out.
Cole followed the direction of the voice and it lead him straight to the man he was looking for. He stared lost for words that Austin Carlile was only foots steps from him.
"Umm. Hey." Cole smiled and gave a little wave as he walked slowly to Austin scared to make the wrong move.
Cole noticed Austin was wearing a favorite outfit Cole enjoyed to see him in. His black skinny jeans and his Create Music tank top covered by his paid red button up shirt. Cole tried his best to contain himself.
"Have a seat man." Austin said patting the black leather couch lightly.
"Okay." Cole laughed softly as he calmed his spot.
Cole stared at him deeply as Austin's ADHD got the best of him. He played with a cup of alcohol in front of him.
"You a fan?" Austin asked.
"Yes! For a very long time... I've been to like 6 of your concerts." Cole nervously said.
Austin laughed and took a drink of his alcohol. "Why are you so nervous?"
Cole laughed at his question not because he didn't know the answer only because he wasn't sure himself. "I don't know you're just like my idol, I look up to you. Like i love you"
Austin seemed to get closer to Cole as he talked about his experiences at other concerts. "So, what'd your name?" Austin asked as he looked into Cole's eyes interested to know.
"Cole, Cole Rollins." Cole stared back at Austin's big brown eyes.
"Well Cole, ...how old are you?" Austin put his arm around Cole.
"18." Cole smiled at him infaticly.
Soon before any other words could be said the guard burst through the door with a twitch in his face. "Times up! Come on." 
Cole went to get up and say his goodbyes to his amazing Austin. But before he had the chance Austin hand flew on Cole's chest.
"Stay," Austin smiled at Cole then looked at the impatient guard. "You can go home. I'll send him out when we are done."
Cole looked at the Austin then the guard quickly. "I can leave, if you want?" Cole eyes lied as Austin stared into his blind blue eyes.
"No man! Unless... you have too?" Austin moved closer to Cole.
"Not really." Cole's heart wanted to race but he slowed his breathing to prevent it. He couldn't believe Austin was so interested in him and what he was. It almost was a turn on to Cole.
"Good!" Austin laughed as the bodyguard shut the door nearly slamming it.
Austin who sat only centimeters from Cole leaned in and look deeply in his face. Cole laughed nervous unsure what could happen.
Cole stared at Austin only for a second before Austin’s face came to close to where his eyes focused out. Cole felt lips touch his softly. He jerked back quickly as it startled both of them. “What?" Austin said look at Cole confused.
"Wh...what are...you doing?" He look at Austin shocked.
Austin laughed as he seemed like it was nothing. "What do you mean?" He pulsed. "Oh! Don’t worry about the Misses, her and i pretty much go our separate ways. You like me right?"
Lost for words Cole grabbed Austin’s face and quickly their lips met again. Austin found his hand on Cole's face and their kissing became deeper and more intense. With both eyes closed Austin trust this stranger Austin pushed his body onto Cole's and soon he was on top of him kissing him deeply.
Cole's body when hot and he soon felt a erection coming out from inside of him. This was to much for Cole. Austin Carlile his idol on top of him, kissing him at that much. Cole wanted him. To have him touch him. And soon enough Cole got that. Austin's hand came crawling down Cole's chest and down to his waist. With their lips still locked Austin grabbed Cole's crotch softly rubbing it. Cole cried out with a moan as he turned his head. "Ahh..."
Happy with Cole's reaction Austin proceeded to rub him harder. Kissing Cole's neck he began to suck on him. Cole's hand shot up and grabbed the back of Austin hair pulling it. Cole's breathing intense and he began to moan quietly.
Austin sat up and stopped everything he was doing. He looked in to Cole's eyes seductively as Austin pulled off his shirt. Cole turned on by Austin’s bare chest covered in tattoos he sat up too kissing Austin’s chest rubbing it. Austin ran his hands down Cole's back as he felt his erection only harden. He wanted Cole, all of Cole. He pulled Cole off him as he undid his belt on his tight black pants. Cole began to rub him as he awaited Austin next move.
Austin reached inside his pants and pulls out his rock hard dick. It laid out before Cole's eyes he stared at it only for a moment. This was Austin’s dick and he was offering it to Cole. Cole who was hard as well or even possibly harder wrapped his hand around Austin dick, slowly moving his hand to please Austin.
Cole began to move faster as Austin’s eyes closed in pleasure. Before he could think Austin’s hands were behind Cole's head softly pushing his mouth to his dick, Austin looked down at Cole wanting his dick inside Cole's mouth.
Cole blushed as he looked up at the over hormonal Austin Carlile. Cole opened his mouth and let the head of his dick go into his mouth. He sucked on his dick, licking and sucking it. Austin push Cole head to suck more. With nearly Austin’s whole dick in his mouth Cole began to suck faster and loved to please Austin, his hero.
Austin was only seconds from a orgasm. He grabbed Cole by the hair and pulled him off before he could cum.
"I want you." Austin said ripping off Cole's shirt.
"I want you too Austin, so bad." Cole returned still jerking off Austin dick.
Austin pushed him down at he undid Cole's belt and push down his pants and boxers to his ankles. He saw Cole's dick was so hard it squirted prejeculate. Austin waited no time as he leaned down and devoured Cole's dick in his mouth. Cole moaned as Austin gave no mercy to his dick.
"Ahh... Austin." He said grabbing Austin’s hair and pulling him deeper on his dick.
Austin did his best to please Cole but he knew it wouldn't take much knowing Cole was at his mercy, not before he could cum Austin pulled himself of Cole.
"You're so hot." Cole said as Austin came in for a kiss.
"I have a condom. Can i?" Austin said almost in a whisper.
"Yes. I want you inside me Austin!" Cole called out.
Austin reached in his back pocket and pulled his wallet out. Inside contained the condom. He laid his wallet on the table in front of them. Austin sat up and quickly ripped out the condom. Cole helped him slide on the rubber. Austin fall back on Cole kissing him fiercely. Cole's pants and boxers soon completely fell off him and as they did he wrapped his legs around Austin’s back.
"You ready?" Austin said nibbling on Cole's ear.
"Yes." With that reply Austin grabbed Cole's legs, his lower thighs and placed them at Cole's chest. Austin put his dick up to Cole entrance. He teased carefully as Cole moaned silently.
Before Cole had anytime to say or do anything Austin’s dick was already deep within him.
"Ahh! It hurts Austin!" Cole dug his nail into Austin’s wrist.
"Relax!" Said Austin as he trusted slowing inside Cole.
As Cole started to relax Austin began to pick up speed, trusting faster inside him moaning just as Cole was. Cole noticed Austin was hitting a sensitive spot inside Cole.
"It feels good, harder!" Cole cried out.
Austin did as Cole begged and he found it quit enjoyable himself. Before long he lost himself in the rebellious pleasure.
"Austin!" Cole screamed moaning loudly, "I'm gonna cum... ahhh."
Austin was close to a orgasm himself so he picked up more speed thrusting violently inside Cole as they both moaned for their orgasms.
"Ahhhhh!!" Austin called as he thrusted one last time having his moment. As well Cole's dick harden and cum shot out of going all over Austin chest.
They both looked at each breathing heavily. Realizing that this moment just happen they laughed. Austin, exhausted put his head to Cole's and smiled that captivating smile. Cole couldn't help but smile back.
"Ahh man, that was good!" Austin reclaimed as he kissed Cole softly.
Austin and Cole both cleaned themselves up, then they started to get dressed. Once they were dressed the stood outside of the concert doors. It was cold and the wind cut like Razor. They storied compassionately at each other.
"Will i see you again?" Cole asked standing close to Austin.
"Probably not," Austin looked grimly at Cole who's face no longer smiled. "Consider this an experience you will NEVER forget." 
Austin kissed and hugged Cole quickly. Then the went their separate ways.
Cole found a big smile come on his face for Austin was right, he would NEVER forget the day he slept with Austin Carlile.
~End.

© 2013 Icezland


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Damn.... Haven't read a story that explicit and exciting in a long time!! CX Great work keep it up! >//<

-Blushing Bliss

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

227 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 18, 2013
Last Updated on July 18, 2013

Author

Icezland
Icezland

OH



About
Hello, I'm Icezland. I've been writing for many years now and i think I've gotten pretty good at it. I enjoy reading others works and giving my reviews. I have NO certain type of genera i like or do. .. more..

Writing