Be My King For A Day

Be My King For A Day

A Story by Icezland
"

The story behind King For A Day by Pierce The Veil featuring Kellin Quinn

"
“Come on Kellin. Give it too me!” Vic Fuentes said to Kellin as he teased him with the hat Vic wore to rehearsal.

 The song “King For a Day” was only weeks from being released to the public and for many fans to hear. Both were pretty sure this song would be a hit. Many fans demanded a song such as the one they created. They both put a lot of sweat and painful vocal cord strain to create something so beautiful as their voice were angels straight from heaven. Bless with the talent they were gifted this song would only increase their chances of fame and a close friendship between each other.  

While the song was finished they both decided to stop by the recording studio and edited anything that wasn’t to their liking. But it seemed to everyone else around them they did less editing and more playing. The song was prefect.

“Get it!” Kellin teased him as he put the hat above Vic’s head. He was much shorter than Kellin.

Vic laughed and he threw himself on Kellin to try and get his hat. Vic always head feelings for Kellin. More than friends of course, but he never made a move to have those feelings noticed, for he was scared that Kellin would not feel the same or if he did understand he’d slowly drift from Vic. He had a wife and a daughter to think of. 

“Kellin! Dude give it to me!” 

“That’s what she said!” Kellin leaned against the wall of the sound booth as they both laughed at there middle school ignorance.  

Vic looked at the Kellin Quinn for quite sometime as he wanted to leap on Kellin and kiss him deeply to know what those sweet words that came from Kellin’s mouth tasted like.

“What?” Kellin smiled as he handed the hat back to Vic. 
Vic took the hat and looked at it examining anything that has to be chanced about it appearances rips or tares.

“Well since you two only wanna play, I guess we’ll take an hour to get lunch and s**t.” The sound editor said at he took off his head phones and grabbed a bag he had brought and threw it over his shoulders. “Lock up guys. The key is on the desk.” He nodded his head to the direction of the table. 
Kellin and Vic both gave him a thumbs up for they could hear him but he could not hear Kellin or Vic.

“He‘s such a jerk,” Kellin said as he watched him leave. 

Silence grew and they both stared awkwardly at anything as long as eye contact was avoided.

“What do you wanna eat man?” Vic said putting his hat on.

“I‘m not hungry.”

“Alright. Wanna chill?”

Kellin shrugged and he played with his hair. 

Vic became frustrated with Kellin’s poor decision making. He looked at him with a twitch of heat and awe in his eyes. Kellin a beautiful creature gives Vic Fuentes the time of day. This somehow damaged Vic’s self-esteem. 

“Look man, I-” Vic froze for he knew the exact words that would come out his mouth. He blushed and turned the opposite direction correcting himself over his almost fail to say.

“What?” Kellin asked.

“Nothing. Never mind.” Vic waved his hands as his face only got redder. He tired to cover it up with a laugh.

Kellin walked to Vic and put his hand on his shoulder. Vic froze and his eyes widened with Kellin’s touch.
“Vic, you okay?”

Vic nodded as he turned to see Kellin was only inches from his face.

“Uhhh.” Vic stuttered, he stared into Kellin’s eyes. He felt he could just melt into a puddle of Mexican juice. Kellin smiled at Vic.

Vic grabbed Kellin’s arm and looked at him just as Kellin stared back waiting on Vic’s next move. Vic’s legs shook as he was unsure what he would do. He wanted to kiss him to show his feeling but fear made him question everything thought.

“F**k it!” Vic yelled as he grabbed Kellin and pushed him backwards into the wall. He could not hide his feelings no longer. He clinched Kellin’s shirt and his lips pressed to Kellin.

Vic waited for Kellin to push him off or start yelling but instead Vic felt Kellin’s hand creep up to his side. 

With their lips together touching profusely Vic leaned more onto Kellin with there chest touching. Their kissing became deeper and more intense.

Vic felt a tighten in his groin. His thoughts were everywhere but somehow he was able to recognize a erection inside him coming out.

Kellin broke from their kiss and he only stopped to breathe. His panting voice only made Vic harder. He grabbed Kellin hip and the other hand on his jaw line. Vic place his lips to Kellin’s neck and began to kiss and suck on him.

“Not to rough. Katelynn will see.” Kellin said as he laid his hand on Vic’s head. His voice struggled.

Vic forced himself to move off Kellin. Vic’s red face he laughed nervously. “I‘m sorry.”

Kellin looked at Vic with a serious look on his face, “Have you heard the rumors about you and I?” Kellin asked Vic

Vic looked at him with much confusion. Unsure on what he was talking about he just stared.

“What rumors?”

“We had sex with each other? Like we are gay together.” Kellin laughed.

Vic laughed as he knew what he was talking bout but he only laughed because he knew it would never happen. Even as much as he pondered upon such a thought.

“Lets not make it a rumor,” Kellin said as he looked dead in Vic’s eyes. “Lets give ‘em something to talk bout.”

It seemed like a weight dropped inside Vic, but it was only all the blood in his body rushing to his penis. Vic leaped forward into Kellin and began to kiss him once more. 

Vic crouched down to Kellin groin area and began to rub his dick. Kellin let out a little moan. 

“Have you done this before?” Kellin asked as he unbuttoned his pants. 

“Ehh- With Jaime but that was a while back.” Vic said waiting. 

Kellin reached inside his pants and pulled out his dick. To no reaction Vic grabbed onto Kellin’s dick and began to rub it slowly watching Kellin close his eyes. 

“You want it?” Vic said rubbing Kellin harder. 

Kellin nodded and he grabbed Vic’s hair pushed his lips to the tip of his dick. Vic kissed the tip and look his lips covered the head of his dick. His tongue swirled around it tip as he teased Kellin. 

“Ahh.” Kellin said trying to push Vic deeper.

Vic took more of Kellin’s dick in and started to suck it slowly. 

Vic’s erection became uncomfortable. Vic unbuttoned his pants and fixed his position to on his knees. Still sucking Kellin’s dick he took in more and he moved faster pleasing Kellin. 

The taste of Kellin was like nothing no one could create or destroy like the laws of matter and conversation. The taste was heavily. 

“Vic- Ahh. Yes,” Kellin threw his head back quickly then jerk forward folding over with both of his hands on Vic’s head gripping his hair tight as he moaned. 

Spit and pre-cum ran from Vic’s mouth as he pleasured Kellin. The moaning of Kellin Quinn was ringing in Vic Fuentes ears.

“Ahh. Imma cum. F-f**k.” Kellin pulled Vic’s hair.

Before anything could be done Kellin’s head shot straight up as his thrusted deep inside Vic’s mouth nearly chocking him. Cum filled his mouth and Kellin’s dick left his mouth. 

“Swallow it.” Kellin said breathing hard looking down at Vic. Vic, as a good boy looked at Quinn and swallowed it all. Kellin smiled at him.

“Okay, well I guess we are done.” Vic said standing up his legs jello and his dick hard. He turned to walk out the door. 
“Not quite yet.” Kellin said as he grabbed Vic’s hand, Vic’s body was pulled back to Kellin and before he knew it he his back was pressed against Kellin’s chest. 

“Wha-,” Kellin’s hands reached around Vic’s waist and Kellin began to grope him tightly. “Kel- Ahh.”

Kellin switched one hand from Vic’s groin to his hair was he jerked his head to the side and began to suck on his neck. 

“That was just oral. Not the sex they’re talk bout.” Kellin said in Vic’s ear. Vic blushed and was scared on what would happen next. 

Kellin’s hand moved inside Vic’s pants and he began to play with Vic’s dick. Vic closed his eyes and accepted what Kellin was doing. Only moments later Vic opened his eyes to find he was closer to the floor then he remembered. 

“What are yo-” He began to say as he looked down to see his pants around his ankles. 

Kellin rubbed Vic’s back and whispered in his ear. “Imma f**k you good.” 

“Ahh!” Vic’s felt Kellin finger covered in spit slowly go inside him. “Kellin, It…it hurts!”

“Calm down and relax! Don‘t tighten up. It defeats the purpose.”

Vic moaned as Kellin went deeper inside him. Vic’s breathing was labored and he found himself saying words that he would have thought twice about saying, “Give it to me Quinn!”

Kellin pulls his finger from Vic and grabbed him and swung him around, his upper body became pressed to the wall. Kellin grabbed Vic’s hips and pulled them out. He leaned over Vic’s back side and he smiled big, “You‘re going to get it!” His dick pierced Vic but yet inside him.

Kellin grabbed Vic’s hips and jerk him back but as he did Kellin’s dick went deep inside Vic. 

“AHH!!” Vic said at he made a fist to the wall struggling not to hurt Kellin. 

Kellin started slowly thrusting inside he squeezed Vic’s hips and listened to Vic moan for him. As he kept the same pace he felt Vic’s moans quieting so he began to thrust harder loving to hear him moan. 

“Kellin- Ahh yea,” Vic said.

“Scream for me.”

“No, someone will hear me.” Vic blushed as Kellin thrusted in him deeply. 

“No they won‘t. We are in the sound booth remember? Scream my name.” 
Kellin thrusted hard and quick as deep as he could to make Vic screams. 

“AHHHH!! KELLIN ….ahhh. F**k-k.” 

Proud of what he did Kellin felt himself close to cumming again. This moment was all to beautiful. He grabbed Vic’s hair and pulled his head up breathing heavily feeling his breathing rolling down his own chest on Vic’s back. Goosebumps formed. 

As Kellin got lost in his pleasure he hit the spot inside Vic which  made him moan louder and saying his name. Calling for him. 

“Be my king for a day!” Vic called as his nail dug at the wall. “Kellin! Ahh!”

With those words Kellin was going to cum. 

“Imma cum Vic…” 

“Cum inside me Kellin!”

“AH- YEA- F**K YAH! ”Kellin thrusted one last time deep inside Vic, lifting his head up with his eyes rolling in the back of his head cumming inside Vic. Vic moaned as Kellin came and he noticed he came at the same time. 

Kellin pulled out and turned Vic around who was seconds from falling on the ground. He kissed Vic almost suffocating both of them for they worked hard to seek the please they got.

“S**t everyone gonna be back in 10 minutes!” Kellin said checking his watch. 

After getting cleaned up and dressed Kellin stared at Vic who was putting his back on after fell off when they were having sex. 

“I love you”

They stared at each other. Vic blushed, “I love you too man.” They both smiled at each other. 
Kellin looked at the editor smiling with the music headphones around his neck, “Alright one more time!”

King For A Day was released June 6, 2012. It was a hit with 10 million views.

~End

© 2013 Icezland


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

PERFECT!

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

243 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 19, 2013
Last Updated on July 19, 2013

Author

Icezland
Icezland

OH



About
Hello, I'm Icezland. I've been writing for many years now and i think I've gotten pretty good at it. I enjoy reading others works and giving my reviews. I have NO certain type of genera i like or do. .. more..

Writing
My Hero My Hero

A Story by Icezland