Romantic purgatory - The W***e House.

Romantic purgatory - The W***e House.

A Poem by Thomas Hudson
"

Welcome to the W***e House of the Island. Meet the blackened boy captured in his purgatory of love.

"
Why sweet girl? 
What have you done to this poor boy? Why did you do that to this poor boy?
How did he fall under the impression of your love? How could you treat him this cold? 
Stricken with love, his heart you are depleting of the hope of his dreams. His utter destruction he is unaware of. 
The simple glimpse of you brightens his world with the blessed light of Aphrodite. The euphoria of tens of thousands Shakespearean sonnets. 
When will he wake up of this trance of your saccharine love? 
When will he be blown to his knees screaming in anguish? 
When will he yell out w***e in sheer desperation? 
When will he take the steps of Pallas and walk his way of life?
Why will he not wake up? 
Sitting there. With a tear in his eye and an agonizing smile on his sprained lips. 
Leave him here. Here in his purgatory of love. His remains will be deteriorated by him self in this shallow House of W****s. 

© 2012 Thomas Hudson


Author's Note

Thomas Hudson
This will be the first entry to my Island. Please free to stay here. I know I did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MCNtWKdi5Ds#!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

An accurate depiction of the path of love. On the cover it says black man running after white girl and completely smitten by her. But inside it says, her brother and father were admonishing her for stringing along a foreign lover who has not learnt to moderate himself.

When he calls her w***e, it'll be the day Pallas will threaten Jason with the lamb of virtue and force him on a journey of discovery for the truth in our affairs.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Woah baby, is this accurate. Love is one of the most rewarding and heartbreaking things in this life. We put so much stock in it, although its the one thing that we fear to lose the most. Intriguing write. Very honest.

Posted 11 Years Ago


This was a really good write. It really made me think and picture a scenario if you could say. It is a really dark love story. The type that seems a bit tabbo in its own right. Very well done. Keep at it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


An accurate depiction of the path of love. On the cover it says black man running after white girl and completely smitten by her. But inside it says, her brother and father were admonishing her for stringing along a foreign lover who has not learnt to moderate himself.

When he calls her w***e, it'll be the day Pallas will threaten Jason with the lamb of virtue and force him on a journey of discovery for the truth in our affairs.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I feel like this was more of a synopses or movie trailer kinda thing to the actual poem...

Posted 11 Years Ago


Thomas Hudson

11 Years Ago

Well, Im just trying to express myself in a creative manner, but that I guess it is true. I just wan.. read more
A w***e house and love in the same poem. This is a amazing poem. Love can lead us to places of anger. I like the many good questions in the poem. Complete poem was amazing. Thank you for sharing the outstanding poetry.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


You made me write again man. Love Keaton Henson.. That song is as good as always. Thanks for The amazing write man.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

410 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 12, 2012
Last Updated on November 19, 2012
Tags: Love, Island, Whore, House

Author

Thomas Hudson
Thomas Hudson

Bimini, Bahamas



About
Hello, and welcome to the Island of my creative alter ego. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..