Brief Intro

Brief Intro

A Chapter by JoeO
"

Nugget For SSYR

"
Metaceutical International has become the global name in genetic modification. Their secret? A little known group of DNA-altering genetic catalysts. The press knows only what Meta wants them to, governments have been reluctant to regulate, yet their products have begun to infiltrate every corner of sustainable markets; from consumable food products, to cosmetics, to textiles and industrial renewables. Only Meta knows the secrets of the Linkage & they're doing everything in their power to keep it that way.

There are some who've seen the darker side of Meta's work. They've made it their mission to prevent what they see as a global takeover, with potentially catastrophic consequences. What will come of the world once all life is saturated by the spread of a manufactured global biocatalyst? Or, will the next revolution in genetic modification be stopped dead in its tracks, never to fully see the light of day? Either way, the entire planet & the future of humanity will forever be altered by the Name Meta & their Genome Facilitate Linkage.


© 2017 JoeO


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on March 9, 2017
Last Updated on March 14, 2017
Tags: Nugget, Flap


Author

JoeO
JoeO

Boise, ID



About
Been writing seriocomically for the last couple years. Feels like I'm starting to find my voice. Working on a couple novels (little here and there), but am basically writing anything and everything th.. more..

Writing
Selves upon Selves upon

A Poem by JoeO


Ingratiate Ingratiate

A Poem by JoeO