No where to hide

No where to hide

A Poem by DaVoid
"

Some not quite right..

"

So you thought you could hide away.
Stay away from Odin's day.
Satan's revelation.

Ultraviolence meditation.
Kill the cells with medication.

Kill the pain by erasing the day.
You want to stay in bed in sleep the day away.

Throw away the baby that was just born today.
Circus of insane clowns.
Every bit of innocence it's darkest hour.

The milk of the puppy growing sour.
The Queen toppled over the tower.

Eradicate. Celebrate. The naked splendour of Yehoshua anyway.
To do taekwondo. Overdo and overtake the snake with a broomstick.
That is what I nick. A selfie stick for the sick.

In with what outdoors shows no remorse for in what we believed for no one came trough that door so close in once more.

Lala Linda-land. Bord in the sand. Hand that waves back. Face with 10 seconds lack. Press Return Enter Back. Osama Bin Laden Barrack Bin Bath Baden. Sand Sandals Sit Shifty. Lik Luck Listen and sit back.

Kick back. Take back what I said. Take the children to bed. Tell a story that make the trumpets go bad. Smell that odor of Sodom's Tower erect. Time ticks so close to sacrifice the only lamb I carried here.

No deer with holy light in sight. Radiance of electromagnetic disturbance in the force was found. Farmboys pharmaceuticals are inbound. Church bells that rang too loud.

Quasimodos ignorance expelled. Spelled. Belt for salvation I could lend. To wade trough water in virgin white clothes and yet stay dry, on board with the lie. At the end of my life, to end with that strife. They took my wife and suffocated her ending sublime.

Now grows a bush of Thyme from where I stand, on fire, liar. The time was dire. What could I do but stand and sing? Children standing in the wind. A bittersweet melody is heard. Time stands still.

One before midnight.The town is silent and serene. Gray day washes over me. Children seem to float outside in silence. No words said. They look slightly upset. Something went wrong. As is they saw their mother in a thong. What's wrong?

They turn and look at me. What could it be? Is there a remedy. Is it only me that sees they seem to come for me? Sweet lord have mercy. What will become of me?


Why do they move so slowly and yet so graceful? Cruel judgement surrounding me.
Haunted faces shake uncontrollably. Their low pitch hum drives me crazy. Let go of me!

"You are one with meeeeee. "

No

White flash.

Nothing. Silence.
Then, Bam! Flashback! A Kindergarten.
Children diving. Me on the side dying.
Some poor sod reanimating me, at least, he is trying.

Sigh.
I close my eyes.

And open them again.

I am 8 years old and with friends again.

All the children that were dying.

I am home again.

They were outside on Christmas day. Knocking on closed doors. The sound did not penetrate.
They were too late. The doors stayed closed. Muffled sound of laughter at the hearthstone.

Fingers grow cold just before they turn blue and then their bones they could see.
They fell on the ice-cold stones. In the streets, in the snow. Like a silencer on a gun. Nobody heard them fall.

God opened up in pure white light and gave then a home inside.
Rapture was called the light so bright.

Home!

But.. in the aftermath, God grew dark from bitter tears and all that was remembered is fears.
If it had a face it was storm and the Bermuda triangle was born.
It saw the cruelty in humans heart.

And in one moment all men stood transfixed as the air everywhere got so thin they almost suffocated there in as it took one final breath.

Now you've f*****g done it.
Is this what you wanted, you f*****g morons!

A noise so loud ears begin to bleed. As if thousand upon thousand of waterfalls tumbled down repeated until the end of time.

"Must I take this battle worn form?! "

And thus it shouted and released its scorn:

"I F*****g kill them all! "

So now we are ..... among you all.
No doors can stop us now.

So...

you thought you could hide away.
Stay away from Odin's day.
Satan's revelation....

© 2016 DaVoid


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your darkness is enthralling, and the hidden meanings within so enlightening!! This dark n Twizted being wants more!! Ty




T

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

DaVoid

8 Years Ago

Thanks. I will write some more horror then :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 3, 2016
Last Updated on February 3, 2016
Tags: horror, satan, odin, child

Author

DaVoid
DaVoid

Mechelen, Vlaams Brabant, Belgium



About
I am a fanatic student of human behavior and spirituality. more..

Writing
nonsense nonsense

A Poem by DaVoid


Ruins Ruins

A Poem by DaVoid