Rise!

Rise!

A Poem by DaVoid

What you want me to say. Nothing makes me stay.
Give me a rhyme and I change on a dime.
This rhythm is mine.

And whether we are jumping in Havana or trolling in Valhalla I still be chilling with Santana. 
I still be cruising , losing my mind, listening to Timberland. Tomorrow land written Sanskrit messages in the sand.

One great eternal moment exploding into the beats and the rhythms mystic musing in eastern sunlight rising.
Demolishing fake democracy taking control in the hearts and minds of the majority.

This simplicity loophole to synchronicity is just a spec of dust flying by. A Spinning lie of eternal cries. Babies that aren't fed reproducing phantoms in the futures of mothers. Protesters stomping to the beat, somebody has to take the heat. Feat fugitives fighting for an independent flag. They have nothing to pack, nothing to eat in their sack
Jezus incarnate, they live among us, asking for a place to stay.  Tempory hospitality for Gods visiting the Earth. 

You are the touch of frost upon the lips of Babylon just waiting to melt and become one.
Seriously, demanding bread on the table, reciting old fables won't help us turn to a brighter future. 

Pages that aren't colored still in this book with coffee rings. Still stings looking back at the mistakes. Still makes me ache. Not recognizing what is fake. We are a copy of a copy, still holy nevertheless. Profilitaltion of the will to survive.
Dust in the bin. Sitting here in. Eye of the storm, eye of the tiger. Ask Mike Tyson if he was willing to just stop.
Cut off the ear of he that would not hear. Touch that wound return to spirituality. Deep bass pounding as a heartbeat.

Turntables, repeating loops, Elvis is dead, Alice lives. Follow the white rabbit. Fall in love with flowers dancing, rain falling, merging, sing with butterflies, keep dancing you fail when you try. Don't ask why. 

Priest of maturity, rituals of sexuality, expressions of longevity condensed into... dance.. forget it. .remember its a trance. You were never here. You were never in the Sahara, you were never in anywhere but here. Inside your mind. The matrix enfolds. Clouds gather above your head. Dry desert about to turn into flower fields.

Death valley merely a stage of continuity. Borders of despair and hope leaping in and out of tyranny.
People shouting louder. Maybe you shouldn't be that prouder. You doubt. maybe this wasn't supposed to be for you. Maybe you heard just what you wanted to hear. confront the deer. Chase. The hunt is half way, half everywhere.

Maybe I am not that special but that is magick for to rise from the ashes and reclaim you death soul. This is immortality to become part of something greater. Rise to your destiny. 

© 2016 DaVoid


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on February 27, 2016
Last Updated on February 27, 2016

Author

DaVoid
DaVoid

Mechelen, Vlaams Brabant, Belgium



About
I am a fanatic student of human behavior and spirituality. more..

Writing
nonsense nonsense

A Poem by DaVoid


Ruins Ruins

A Poem by DaVoid