Rah'ōxah Kelthazar

Rah'ōxah Kelthazar

A Chapter by Tikaani Sgaan
"

Noble, Wood Elf, Paladin. Alignment: Neutral Good

"
Rah'ōxah comes from a noble family of Wood Elves in Silverymoon. She ran away into The High Woods at the young age of 20 and camped out there for 50 years in attempts to escape her bloodline. Her parents did not allow her to go outside much, as they wanted her to work on her nobility (etiquette, family history, tableside manners, etc).
Since she was not allowed outside of the estate often, and all of her schooling was done by her mother, she only had one acquaintance that was roughly her age who lived on the estate. His name was Steve (Elfy McElferson as she liked to call him). He was pretty much a prick to everyone and he would even go out of his way and do anything in order to deal with less people. This included but was not limited to, poisoning, assassination, lying, and in Rah'ōxahs' case, escape. She change her name from Kathy Kelthazar, as well as her believes for Sehanine Moonbow (goddess of divination, dreams, travel, and death) to Lathander (god of dawn and renewal). 
Rah'ōxah has strong believes that everyone should be treated equally, that everyone deserves a second chance, and that actions speak louder than words. She tries to go out of her way to help others, enjoys the simple things in life, and realizes that material things come and go, therefore she lives in the moment. She thinks that formalities are repulsive and so are girly, friendly, lovey-dovey things.
Coming from a family of nobility, she still has some quirks ingrained into her such as, when she sits on furniture she always crosses her legs and she always asked for permission to excuse herself from any dinner table. As being a Paladin, she learned her battle training from watching soldiers straight on the estate and then on her free time she would echo what she saw. She believed knowing how to defend yourself should be a key factor in her life, so much so that she would sometimes dress as a young he-elf and go into the training class herself. She never asked for extra training after class in fear a mentor would find her identity and tell her parents. She would have to be punished if she was caught around weapons, armor, or practicing in her free time. She enjoyed the training aspect of it all it was intrigued about the way the body worked.
She was taught more skills in the woods from groups of travelers that would pass by. These travelers answered questions about life outside the forest as well as taught her other life skills that she did not learn on the estate. Many of said travelers enlightened her about the wonders and glory of Lathander. 
She decides to leave the forest since she sees other elvish folk walking around with her family's crest. One of the passing group she had done her battle training with was headed to Yartar and she figured she'd tagalong and get further away from Silverymoon. This is where Rah'ōxahs' adventure begins.
 
Favorite salad dressing: Raspberry Vsinagrette  




© 2018 Tikaani Sgaan


Author's Note

Tikaani Sgaan
What do you think of Rah'ōxah?
Reminder! If you would like to use any of my characters for your own games or whatever else, please ask me first! I work hard on my characters and I want them to uphold their good names! Also, if you don't already, follow me on www.twitch.tv/tikaani06. I will sometimes stream sessions and other games. To know when I'm going to stream, follow me on twitter @tikaani_sgaan. I always post there first!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

267 Views
Added on January 15, 2018
Last Updated on January 15, 2018
Tags: Noble, Wood, Wood Elf, Elf, Paladin, Dungeons and Dragons, Dungeons, Dragons, D&D, Character