Elsewhere

Elsewhere

A Chapter by Supercell01

Block 2

Koriyama: "Here we are. Dark 9 only Gigas ranks are allowed in here I won't be able to cover for you if you're caught. Keep low  loot everyone you kill the pay is great for S rank gear keep it or sell it. 700 clicks North of here is a small safe camp for us Magnetic Walkers there you can meet and talk to different Magnetics. Listen well some of them have great Intel on loot holes and locations to spawn high Magnetic Class Grey. As I said before Keep low and don't die I'll meet you at the camp.

Moving from cover to cover with my AR the mist makes my silhouette hard to trace. Up ahead is a group of raiders harassing a young girl. I move closer to the gang and the girl and see that there are bodies at their feet.
Looks like a group was taken out it seems I was too late to help fend them off their attackers.
"Hey girl get down!"
Magnetics 1. Harmonics.
A high pitched sound wave emits from my fingers as I snap causing the group of raiders to become deaf and distorted. I move in with my AR and pick off the far top right raiders leaning off a balcony and use my Champagne silver m1911 to take out the remaining enemies.
Magnetics 7 Echo
I point my finger and a light sound wave bounces around in a 100 m radius and makes its way back to me.
"Can you stand? What happened here?"
These guys attacked us after we had cleared an area full of Black class Grey they took advantage of our fatigue these b******s." she kicks one of the bodies.
"Thanks for the help by the way my name is Kiyana. And yours?" My name is- *gunshots in the distance*
I pull the girl behind cover with me and return fire from the unknown assailant.
Magnetics 17 Resonance
I hold my hand up and vibrate the molecules in the air causing them to bounce wildly and damage anything in their wake.
"Let's extract for now we'll come back in a few minutes and collect your things.
Auras 21 Pulsar
I hold the girl in my arms and jump at light speed back to the entrance.


© 2016 Supercell01


Author's Note

Supercell01
Plenty of errors don't take it too seriously I just want know if people will read something like this in the future

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on August 15, 2016
Last Updated on August 15, 2016


Author

Supercell01
Supercell01

TX



About
I actually wanted to name this account critical tomatoes because I like tomatoes anyways I've been thinking of writing short stories and drawing them out into concept art with descriptions or an adul.. more..

Writing
Block 1 Block 1

A Chapter by Supercell01