Blue Wolf Rage [1/100]

Blue Wolf Rage [1/100]

A Story by Timothi_Ellim
"

The first of my stories from the 100 Day Literature Challenge that i am currently undertaking. The story was perviously published on my deviantART account.

"
Bare feet torches through snow and I cleave through this white domain. Inconsequential trees are nothing but leaves to be crushed. Nature cannot hold me back. 

Body bare, I’m on fire with a life force that can take on any gods up there. I feel unbeatable, and at once everything’s achievable. 

Running is freedom but in the city, running becomes escapism. I said it was exercise but it was just me running from anything. 

Work, wife, family, friends, society, advertisements, politicians, everything fades when the feet touch ground. 


We were meant to be free like the beasts of the wilds but here we are, slaving away, almost inhumanely, our precious days. I needed a way out and it gave me what I craved. 

Blue wolf rage they called it, a pill to kill the world as you know it. End it they cried. End it if you need it and I took it. Down my throat it went and now I’m running like never before on all fours. 

The beast inside howls, the shackles break, and now the world is ours to take. Run wild, run free and never let humanity enslave you ever again.

© 2014 Timothi_Ellim


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on September 3, 2014
Last Updated on September 3, 2014
Tags: freedom, soul, blue, wolf, rage, city, running, escapism, short, challenge, hundred, slave, world, pill

Author

Timothi_Ellim
Timothi_Ellim

Paradise City, In the realms of imagination and beyond, Singapore



About
My Works Largely fantasy based, my literary body of work seeks to explore reality through escapism because the harshest of truths is not told but realized. About Me Dreams, ideas and a stubbor.. more..

Writing