Crushes

Crushes

A Chapter by TinaSummer

 Have you even had that feeling of butterflies? When you’re nervous and you can’t speak? That is definitely a crush.

 

If you feel this way you shouldn’t be embarrassed. Everyone has a crush now and then. Yes, sometimes they can make us go crazy, but you always need to remember that one day it’ll go away and you won’t feel like this anymore.

 

Crushing on a guy or a girl you like is OK.  And at times we hate when they’re around other girls/guys. Yet we still have to remember that they do not belong to us.

 

So to help us get a foot in the door, here are some tips to think about when you have a crush.


 

Number 1: Don’t think too much about it. Yes we do want that special some to like us back. Although if you think about it too much then you can go extremely crazy. If you don’t think about it that much it will make your life so easier. And you don’t have to worry about them liking you or not.

Number 2: Pay attention to your grades! If you are obsessed about that boy/girl you like your grade will go down. Your grades are more important, than someone you like.  I’ve learned that the hard way.

Number 3: Just because you like someone does not mean you are ready to date. I know that some parents say ‘Wait till you’re older’, but we all know that’s not going to happen. Even when you’re young you can still fall in love. But don’t think liking someone means you want to date them. Liking and dating are two different things.

So if you’re a young kid, teen, or even an adult Remember that you aren’t different for liking someone.

 

Even if your parents don’t agree, do what you want. It’s your life live it to the fullest!

 



© 2015 TinaSummer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on October 23, 2015
Last Updated on October 23, 2015