The Black Sky

The Black Sky

A Chapter by ToLiveTwice
"

the first chapter of my book, there will be action thieves and some great comedy enjoy

"
My mole ratted my out. I thought as looked through the slits of the air vent seeing almost triple the guards as usual. I guess my reputation proceeds me. I counted the guards, two at the exit,  three at the entrance, four standing around a artifact. All of them were wearing micro foam bullet proof Armour and hyper-sonic stun guns. Apparently they wanted me alive. Smiling i reached in to my bag and grabbed a remote detonator, the detonator would cause an explosion at the back of the museum to act as my distraction. I bushed down on the detonator hearing a satisfying tick.
 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. the building shook a piece of ceiling fell on the two guards at the exit. I might have made the bomb just a little too well, i needed to act fast or the whole building would fall with me in it. i pushed out the vent cover shooting seep darts at the necks of the four guards trying to keep the artifact from shattering, within seconds they were out cold. I tossed my dart gun to the ground and and jumped off a podium kicking another guard in the chest pushing him in to his buddy where the falling building took care of the rest. I pushed the podium that used to hold an ancient artifact to the ground, and opened a panel in the floor containing a small wood box about five inches wide and three inches long. i stuffed it in my backpack and ran to the exit. 


© 2015 ToLiveTwice


Author's Note

ToLiveTwice
first chapter, i wold like to hear what you think of it

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on March 5, 2015
Last Updated on March 5, 2015
Tags: first chapter, stealing light, science-fiction


Author

ToLiveTwice
ToLiveTwice

Center CO, CO



About
I am a young writer who makes short stories more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5