[untitled]

[untitled]

A Chapter by Tom White

Hi, my name is Edward, Edward White. I thought I was a normal teenager, like others, but everything changed after the last summer holiday. When I turned thirteen, I went to my grandfather's in the countryside. I was really happy because I rarely saw him. I could say I hardly knew him. He was always travelling somewhere and doing things I knew nothing about. When I asked my parents where grandpa was, they always answered in unison, as if in a choir:

�" On a business trip.

Then, when I asked where this “business trip” was, they replied much the same:

�" Very far away.

I spent over a month in the countryside. It was the best time of my life. I found out that my beloved grandfather was a famous treasure hunter. He travelled the whole world and had thousands of adventures. He fought with werewolves, befriended pharaohs, and learned magic from real wizards. At first, when he told me about it, I didn't believe him, because who in their right mind would?

�" What werewolves? What wizards? I'm thirteen. I don't believe in such things anymore.

Grandpa looked at me strangely, furrowed his bushy brows, and scratched his gray, bushy beard.

�" I see, Edward, that you are already prepared �" he said firmly.

�" Prepared for what? �" I asked, bewildered.

�" Prepared for the adventure of a lifetime �" he replied, smiling broadly.

He went to the room next door and started looking for something in the wardrobe.

�" Where did I put it? �" he wondered aloud. �" Ah, I remember!

He came out of the room, nodded at me, and told me to follow him to the attic. Beneath the window stood a dusty wooden chest. The old man took a key from his neck and unlocked it. When I saw the green leather backpack taken from the chest, I knew immediately that it was no ordinary backpack. We went to the garden, where he showed me its contents. He pulled out a small, red wooden plane, a large yellow beach towel, an old dusty metal slingshot, an ordinary compass, and an empty cage. At least, it looked empty. Grandpa placed a silk scarf with symbols reminiscent of runes on it and said:

�" Close your eyes and put your hand inside.

I felt a slight resistance, but I did it.

�" Now listen to the beating of your heart �" he added.

I felt warmth in my stomach, and then throughout my body. I also felt something gently settle on my hand. I pulled it out of the cage and saw a large white eagle with blue eyes in front of me.

�" Don't be afraid �" he reassured. �" From today on, this is your friend. He will protect you always and everywhere.

�" H-how did he appear? �" I stammered.

�" This cage senses what kind of person you are and presents you with an animal that matches your heart. Apparently, you are brave and courageous, which is why you received a snowy eagle. I got a chameleon.

As he said this, a rainbow-coloured chameleon emerged from his Santa-like beard, climbed up his face, and settled on grandpa's head. With its long tongue, it caught a fly ten meters away and slowly ate it.

�" His name is Strongman because he has the strength of ten elephants. Don't let his appearance deceive you, because with his tongue, he can crush rocks. In addition, he can blend so skilfully into his surroundings that he becomes completely invisible.

After these words, as if on cue, the chameleon turned a shade of gray and disappeared into the hair.

�" This snowy eagle is now your friend and will be so for the rest of your life. Stroke him on his shiny feathers, and give him a name. This is how you seal your friendship �" he added.

He's beautiful, I thought, as white as snow, as majestic as the grandest statue. I reached out towards him with trepidation, and then his eyes began to glow blue.

�" Don't be afraid. He feels every emotion of yours. You must relax �" he whispered, not wanting to startle the bird.

�" I'll name you Storm �" I announced, stroking my new friend. He immediately soared into the sky and disappeared into the clouds. The gust caused by his wings knocked us to the ground. Grandpa quickly got up and started laughing.

�" You gave him a perfect name, completely in line with his nature. You should know that Storm has one more ability: with his beak, he can turn anything he touches into ice.

�" Where did he fly off to? �" I asked out of curiosity.

�" Storm is a wild creature that needs freedom. But don't worry. Whenever you need help, he'll appear like a guardian angel.

Then he showed me how to shoot the slingshot. It wasn't a normal toy, but a dangerous weapon made of titanium, with ends that split into a Y shape. Attached to the ends was a flexible, strong, gray rubber, with a leather cup in the middle. When the slingshot was pulled, a glass sphere with a blue lightning bolt inside appeared in the cup. Anything hit was shocked and turned into dust. Using it wasn't easy, as it took a lot of strength to pull it taut. During practice, I turned countless bottles to dust. Although I couldn't hit any at first, I gradually got better. You need a good eye to hit such a small target. Afterward, my hand hurt a lot.

After mastering the slingshot, it was time to learn how to operate the miniature red plane, which could only accommodate two small mice. However, when it was thrown to the ground, and the words “time to travel“ were spoken, it instantly transformed into a huge, real plane. It was an old, sturdy biplane with two seats. Grandpa pointed out the pilot's seat and instructed me to start the engine. Initially, I thought that such old planes were started with a hand crank attached to the propeller hub, but grandpa quickly corrected me. Despite the numerous buttons on the dashboard, it turned out that all it took to start the plane was to press two buttons: first PROPELLER to start the propeller, and then START. I had no trouble with the controls since a regular car steering wheel served as the flight control. When we took off, I felt like a bird and even tried to spot Storm to have a little race with him. It was an incredible feeling, the wind in my hair, breathtaking views, and immense satisfaction from flying. I named the plane the Red Rocket because it soared like a true missile.

After mastering the art of flying, I learned how to use the compass. It was one of the easiest things I had done so far. All I had to do was squeeze it tightly and state my destination. The compass would open and display a holographic map indicating the destination. It turned out that the compass was compatible with the plane's control system, so there was no need to manually set the flight path. Everything happened automatically.

Finally, it was time to learn about the yellow beach towel. I draped it over my shoulders, and... guess what? I disappeared! I didn't expect that at all! Grandpa explained to me that the towel was made of the most advanced material used only by the military. Octopus DNA had been added to regular cotton, causing a mutation in its gene and giving the thread woven from this cotton incredible power. But I'm not sure if I can talk about it, after all, it's strictly confidential.

I also learned that the backpack could hold as many things as I wanted, and there was still plenty of space inside. Most importantly, I didn't feel its weight at all.

On the last day of my visit, grandpa told me about the Golden Sphinx Mask �" a beautiful and mystical work of art �" that he had been searching for for many years. Unfortunately, he hadn't found any leads to it yet. He had discovered various treasures, such as the Ark of the Covenant or the Holy Grail, but not the Mask he had been most interested in for the past twelve years. He wanted it because according to legend, it granted the ability to communicate with the deceased. He wanted to speak with his wife, who passed away a year after my birth. Unfortunately, I never had the chance to meet her. Grandma had accompanied him on all their adventures throughout their marriage. She was his best friend, and when she passed away, he travelled even more and searched for relics from the past, especially one. Grandpa was tired of constant travelling, he had aged, and he decided to return home.

�" Edward, I have a request for you �" he said, placing his hand on my shoulder. �" I would like you to find the Golden Sphinx Mask.

I felt moved, especially when such an experienced treasure hunter believed that I could find this precious item.

�" We can find it together! �" I exclaimed enthusiastically.

He smiled and replied:

�" I'm getting old, and I would only be a burden to you. Unfortunately, my time of adventures is over, but I'm very glad that yours is beginning. �" As he spoke, a tear welled up in his eye.

�" If anyone is going to find it, it's you, but you need to know that it will be a very dangerous adventure, so if you refuse, I'll understand, and I won't be upset.

I wanted to say that it was an adventure for an adult, not a teenager, but then I remembered Storm, the slingshot, the plane, the compass, and the towel, so I held back. With these magical items, I should succeed. The compass would show me the way, the plane would take me to where I'd find the Mask, and if anything threatened me, I could hide under the towel or use the slingshot. It seemed straightforward.

�" Agreed, I'll do it! �" Although I wasn't afraid, my voice sounded uncertain.

Grandpa's face lit up with such a big smile that all his teeth showed, and for a moment, I thought his dentures would fall out. He hugged me tightly and whispered:

�" Someday, you will be the most famous treasure hunter in the world. Everyone will talk about your adventures.

Little did we know that these were prophetic words. That same evening, grandpa prepared everything for the journey and gave me final instructions. He told me what to watch out for and what rules to follow. He talked about vampires, evil witches, and orcs who liked to eat raw meat. That's when I started to feel fear. I realized that this was a serious undertaking, but there was no turning back. With a hundred thoughts in my head, I started the engine of the Red Rocket, put on goggles and a leather helmet, said my goodbyes, and flew straight into the darkness. I soared above the clouds. The moon was full and shining brightly. It seemed like I could touch every crater on its surface. I took out the compass from my backpack, squeezed it tightly, and said: “Lead me to the Sphinx Mask!“ A hologram with a map appeared above the compass. There were some strange symbols, pictures, a river, a desert, little people, mummies, statues. What could it mean? Egypt! Why wasn't I surprised? I had always wanted to go there. Suddenly, from the left, Storm flew in. He sensed that I needed company. His presence gave me courage, and the thought that someone was by my side who wouldn't let anyone harm me was incredibly reassuring. As quickly as he appeared, he disappeared into the clouds. I ate the sandwich prepared by grandpa, activated autopilot, reclined the seat, and went to sleep. I was very tired, and a long journey awaited me.

�" I was awakened by the rays of the sun.

�" Blimey, it's hot here �" I muttered with my eyes still closed.

When I opened them, I was circling above the pyramids. I had arrived in Egypt. I landed in the desert on the flattest terrain I could find. Using the green button on my right wing, I shrank the plane and packed it into my backpack. I immediately headed straight into the crowd of tourists photographing everything they could. A young boy approached me. He seemed like a friendly person.

�" Do you want water? I'll sell it for a dollar �" he said, shaking a small bottle.

�" No, thank you �" I replied and turned away from him.

That was a mistake. With an energetic tug, he pulled my backpack, which was on my right shoulder.

�" People! Thief! �" I shouted as loud as I could.

No one even paid attention to me.

�" You scoundrel! Just let me catch you! �" I yelled and chased him through the crowd of tourists.

It felt like I had been chasing him for an hour, but in reality, I ran out of energy after a few minutes. The sun had drained me, and I collapsed on the ground, gasping for breath. I felt like crying. Not because I was a crybaby, but because I had lost my magical backpack with all its contents on the first day of my adventure, and I had received it from my grandfather. I knew he would be disappointed. I was angry and powerless, hitting the ground with my hands because I didn't know what to do. Once I calmed down, I got up and started walking aimlessly. I walked through dusty streets in the city, not knowing where I was heading. Depressed, I stared at the ground, wondering what to say to the greatest treasure hunter. Saying: “I'm sorry, I messed up“ wouldn't be enough. My contemplation was interrupted by a familiar, shrill sound. I lifted my head and saw Storm sitting on the roof of a nearby building. He gave me a piercing look and then disappeared between the houses. I understood it was a signal, and I quickly ran in that direction. Behind a large dumpster, in a dark and unpleasant alley, I saw the thief who had stolen from me. I was ready to confront him immediately, but I held back when I realized what I was seeing. The thief's legs were frozen to the ground, and my magnificent eagle had pulled my backpack from his shoulder and handed it to me with its beak.

�" Thank you, my friend �" I said, petting Storm on the head.

�" I'm sorry. I didn't want to steal �" the thief said with genuine remorse.

�" You didn't want to, but you did �" I replied, unshaken.

Storm soared into the sky and disappeared into fluffy, cotton-like clouds. Meanwhile, I turned around and started walking away.

�" Let me go! Please! �" the thief begged in broken English.

I didn't respond because I simply didn't feel like it. Besides, I knew the ice would soon melt, and the thief would free himself from the icy grip. I had taken only a few steps when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a beautiful girl. The first thing I noticed was her brown eyes, accentuated by black eyeliner. After the initial shock, I examined her more closely. She had long, black, wavy hair adorned with golden beads. Around her neck, she wore a golden necklace with a scarab-shaped pendant. Her wrists, fingers, and ears were adorned with bracelets, rings, and earrings, adding to her radiant appearance. She was dressed in a flowing white dress cinched with a golden belt. Her entire outfit and appearance emphasized her beauty, dignity, and power.

�" Is that your beautiful bird? �" the stranger asked.

�" What bird? �" I stammered, almost choking on my saliva.

�" The white one. Majestic.

�" Yes �" I replied confidently.

�" What level of magic are you at?

�" Magic? �" I was a bit confused; I had no idea what she meant.

Out of nowhere, a white, lion-sized lioness with large yellow eyes appeared at the girl's side.

�" You're a wizard, aren't you?

�" No �" I replied.

�" Then how do you have that eagle? �" she asked in a sharp tone.

�" I got Storm from my grandfather.

�" Is that allowed? Lucky you. I had to study sun magic for four years before I got my guardian �" she said enviously. �" Where are you from?

�" England �" I replied uncertainly. �" And you?

�" You're not the brightest, are you? �" she said sarcastically.

I realized I had made a fool of myself. It was evident that she was a local. Probably, that's why she looked so beautiful. “Good thing she didn't hear that“, I thought.

�" “I actually did hear that“ �" she said. Fortunately, it was just a voice in my head. The emotions had given me auditory hallucinations.

�" What's your name? �" This time it was her voice for real.

�" Edward, and you? �" I was also curious about her name.

�" Cleopatra �" she replied proudly.

�" Cleopatra?! Seriously, ha, ha, ha! �" I couldn't help but laugh. I thought I might burst from laughter.

She had a grave expression and clenched teeth in anger.

I realized I had probably gone too far. My parents hadn't taught me that. Well, if you looked closely, she did resemble the ancient Egyptian ruler quite a bit. Actually, a lot.

�" Cleopatra was my great-great-great-many-times-over grandmother. I come from the Ptolemaic dynasty, which ruled Egypt for several centuries.

I felt as if a lightning bolt had struck me, and my expression instantly turned serious.

�" I apologize �" I showed remorse.

�" If you had behaved like this two thousand years ago, you would have lost your head �" she said without hesitation. �" What are you doing here?

�" I'm looking for the Golden Sphinx Mask �" I revealed without hesitation.

�" Why do you need it? �" she inquired.

A thought sprouted in my mind: “Either she's interrogating me, or she's irritated by my inexcusable behaviour“.

�" I promised my grandfather I would find it.

�" Who is your grandfather? �" she probed.

�" A treasure hunter. Well, he used to be a treasure hunter; now he's retired.

�" What's his name? �" She seemed genuinely curious.

�" Tomas White.

�" That world-famous Tomas White?! �" Cleopatra exclaimed, her eyes widening.

�" Yes �" I replied proudly.

�" Does that mean you're his grandson?

�" Yes �" I was even prouder.

�" How on earth did that boy manage to steal your backpack? �" She asked in amazement. �" Tomas White would never allow that.

At that moment, I felt foolish.

�" It doesn't matter. Thanks to your grandfather, I'll help you find that mask. I know where it is �" she said confidently.

�" Well, I could use the help of a girl �" I said as if I didn't care, but deep down, I was thrilled.

�" Boys… �" she muttered under her breath, rolling her eyes upwards.

Since we wanted to start our search after dark, we still had time for a meal and some rest. My new companion led me to a stall offering a variety of Egyptian specialities. She recommended that I try koshari �" a traditional Egyptian dish consisting of pasta, lentils, rice, chickpeas, and tomato sauce. She herself opted for shawarma, a dish made of thinly sliced grilled meat served in pita bread with salad and sauces. She let me taste it, and I must admit that both dishes were excellent. After our meal, we found some shade under a nearby building and decided to sit down to gather our strength for the task ahead.

As night fell, we headed to the Pyramid of Cheops. We lit torches and entered inside. We wandered endlessly through corridors, and I began to worry if we would ever find our way out. It was like a labyrinth, with walls covered in cobwebs that seemed to move. Upon closer inspection, I saw hundreds, even thousands of large, hairy, black spiders.

�" SPIDERS! �" I shouted, terrified. Sweat was dripping down my back. I've been arachnophobic since I was a child. I was convinced this was arachnophobia in action.

�" Calm down! They won't harm you. They're not even here; you're just seeing what you fear �" she tried to reassure me. �" It's the curse of this place �" she added.

I felt like I might wet my pants. I don't consider myself overly fearful, but I really despise spiders. They were crawling on the walls, on the ceiling, literally everywhere.

�" And what do you see? �" I asked with fear in my voice.

�" Snakes. I see venomous snakes everywhere. A black mamba coiled around my neck, staring at me with its black, bulging eyes �" she replied as if it were normal.

I think I'd rather see those disgusting spiders than wait for a deathly kiss from an imaginary snake. Throughout most of the journey, Cleopatra warned me about ancient traps. There were many of them, from black-and-white hornets flying around to poisoned arrows whizzing past our noses. We had to be vigilant at every step because the floor could collapse at any moment, and the ceiling seemed ready to fall on our heads. It was terrifying.

�" Do we even know where we're going? �" I asked, feeling defeated.

Just as I said that, we found ourselves in a massive chamber adorned with Egyptian frescoes on its walls. In the center of the room stood a gleaming golden sarcophagus. We approached it, and my new companion attempted to move its top lid.

�" Don't just stand there, help me �" she gasped.

I wasn't sure how, but somehow we managed to shift the sarcophagus lid. I was worried that my vein on my forehead might burst from the effort. Cleopatra began speaking in a strange language. Her eyes turned white, and there was an unpleasant smell of sulfur in the air. She stood at the edge of the sarcophagus and jumped inside.

�" Jump with me! �" she shouted.

All I heard was an echo, as if she had fallen from a great height. When I looked inside, I saw... NOTHING. It was pitch black, I couldn't see a thing.

�" Where are you? �" I asked.

No response. Was she not there?

�" I am brave, I am brave, I am brave �" I repeated to myself aloud.

I stood on the edge, leaned forward, and descended. I was sucked into a powerful vortex, with lightning flashing around me, and thunderclaps deafening. Suddenly, I landed in the desert, or rather, crashed into the sand.

�" Ouch, that hurt �" I groaned.

�" With time, you'll learn to land on your feet �" a voice behind me said.

�" Where are we? �" I asked.

�" We're in the Sahara. We've gone back a few thousand years �" she replied.

We sat down on the ground and stared hypnotically at the sunset. It was beautiful. The sand dunes looked like golden mountains, and the sky took on the color of a deep blue ocean. It was a magical place.

�" We'll set up camp here. Tomorrow, we'll search for the Mask �" she announced.

I agreed right away because I was exhausted from the long day.

�" As �" ara �" ra… �" Cleopatra began to chant, making circular motions with her hands.

Two bracelets on her wrists began to glow. Suddenly, a tent sprouted from the ground. Although, calling it a tent was an understatement, because it was a tiny, one-person tent that looked like a toy.

�" Are we supposed to sleep here? Together? �" I asked sarcastically. �" There's barely enough room for one.

�" Stop complaining and get in! �" she ordered.

When I crossed the tent's entrance, to my surprise, I saw a vast space inside, akin to a large house. In the middle of what I might call the tent's living room stood a marble fountain. On the right, there was a hallway leading to five bedrooms, and on the left, a table laden with food.

�" Why did your bracelets start glowing? �" I impatiently awaited an explanation.

�" They're not bracelets, they're ara �" magical amulets. Thanks to them, I can perform magic. In Europe, you use wands, but here in Africa, we use ara. Didn't anyone tell you about this? �" she wondered.

�" No one ever mentioned that.

I realized that during this journey, I would learn and discover many extraordinary things. We sat at the table to have dinner. I ate like there was no tomorrow, as if I were seeing food for the first time. Egyptian dishes were delicious, fragrant, and juicy. After a hearty feast, we went to sleep. I was so tired that I fell asleep immediately. I don't even know if I dreamt anything. Early in the morning, we got up, had a shower, a proper breakfast, and then boarded the plane to head towards the location where the Mask should be. For a long time, we flew over the Nile. The beautiful river wound like a serpent and sparkled like a million crystals. We passed by pyramids that were still under construction before our very eyes. Thousands of elephants effortlessly pulled enormous stones.

�" Wow! The mystery of how the pyramids were built has been solved! �" I thought. I must tell my grandfather about this.

Finally, we landed at a structure perched on top of a hill.

�" This is the Temple of the Sun �" Cleopatra said. �" The Mask is inside.

�" Let's go there �" I replied, taking bold steps.

�" Stop! �" She grabbed my arm. �" Can't you see those two mummies standing at the entrance? �" She pointed with her hand.

�" I thought they were statues.

�" They are the guardians of this place. They won't let just anyone in.

�" I know how we'll get inside.

I pulled a yellow beach towel out of my backpack and threw it over our heads.

�" Now they definitely won't see us �" I added.

We slipped inside unnoticed. As we passed by the mummies, I felt like they were watching us. I shivered. Strange quirks of nature. After a short walk, we reached a high-ceilinged chamber with walls covered in hieroglyphics. There was a magical aura in the air. At the end of the room, on a marble pedestal, I saw our treasure. As we approached it, I could sense that the girl was nervous.

�" This isn't THAT Mask. What's going on?�" she said, surprised.

As soon as she finished her sentence, three-meter-tall copper warriors began emerging from the walls. Each of them held a spear pointed in our direction. They attacked us without warning. Cleopatra, using her magic, lifted one of the giants into the air and threw him against the wall, then she did the same with the second one. I quickly pulled a slingshot from my backpack and began shooting blindly. When I hit one of the attackers, they turned into a cloud of smoky dust after being electrocuted. More of them kept emerging from the walls, and the mummies outside began closing the door.

�" Quick! We need to escape from here! �" she yelled. �" Throw the towel on the ground.

Under the influence of stress, I could barely manage to do it. The young Egyptian girl pushed me onto it with all her might and then jumped in after me. She touched the ar, quickly uttered the incantation: “ sa �" ra �" sa” and the towel, like a flying carpet, soared into the air.

�" Fly!�" she shouted.

We took off like a catapult. Unfortunately, the doors were almost closed by now. Fortunately, the towel folded in half, covering us inside, and we squeezed through a small gap just in time. After exiting the temple, we fell helplessly to the ground.

�" Fly! Fly!! Fly!!! �" I shouted louder and louder.

But nothing happened. I aimed the sling at the mummies.

�" Calm down, Edward, they won't approach us. Their task is to keep anyone out.

�" What about the soldiers?

�" They disappeared the moment we flew out. A protective spell has been cast on this temple. No matter how many we destroyed, more would keep appearing.

�" Who could cast this spell? �" I inquired with interest.

�" It's the highest level of sun magic, only the greatest sorcerers and pharaohs possess such power �" she replied, pondering for a moment. �" My uncle… �" she said with confidence. �" Ramos II, the ruler of these lands.

�" What do we do now? �" I was concerned.

�" We need to go to him.

�" Why go? We can fly by plane.

�" Your plane, along with all the things you had in your backpack, lost its power once we left the temple. My aries don't work either, this is how the defensive magic functions.

I couldn't believe what I heard. I took out the compass, squeezed it with all my might, and asked:

�" Where is the Mask?

Unfortunately, the compass remained silent.

�" I told you, foolish one �" Cleopatra shook her head in disbelief. �" Don't worry; my uncle will fix this. Let's go to him.

We walked through the desert for about two days. During the breaks, we took short naps. We had no choice; we slept on the sand, covered only by towels, because the “tent” magic didn't work. Additionally, we had little water to drink, and the scorching sun not only caused immense thirst but also burnt our skin. It was an exhausting experience. I had no idea that journeys could be so arduous. Finally, we reached the White City. On a hill stood the Great Palace, towering over the houses. From a distance, it looked like something out of a fairy tale. It had at least ten towers of varying heights and diameters. The tallest of them was about a hundred meters high. Each tower was crowned with a dome shaped like a silver sphere. Sunrays reflected off them like mirrors. No words can describe this beauty. I had the feeling that the palace was not built by humans but by angels. What was unusual was that two strange creatures were flying in the sky.

�" What are those? �" I wondered, unable to take my eyes off them.

�" Persian dragons. The most dangerous creatures on Earth. They protect the kingdom �" my companion replied with respect.

As we approached the palace gate, a group of soldiers stood there. One of them, spitting, yelled, �" What are you looking for here, vagabonds?

�" Don't insult me, servant �" she hissed authoritatively.

The man drew his sword and walked up to us confidently, shouting:

�" Before I behead you, tell me your name!

�" Cleopatra �" she pronounced proudly.

It was an incredible moment, literally, in a second, almost as if on command, all the soldiers knelt.

�" I apologize, Your Highness, I didn't recognize you �" he said shamefully, staring at his boots.

The guards quickly stepped aside and let us through.

�" Your Highness? �" I asked in disbelief. For a moment, I felt like bowing myself.

�" Nothing extraordinary �" her modesty was overwhelming. �" In our times, no one bows to me anymore, but here, old customs still prevail.

�" Nice 'nothing extraordinary' �" I thought. �" But what a company I've ended up with!

We walked through the palace corridors for a long time, and everyone we passed by bowed to us. When we reached a large pearly chamber, we saw a tall man with a well-built, muscular physique. His face, with a long, straight nose, distinct eyes, and broad, well-defined lips, suggested that this man was commanding and unyielding. He had dark hair, plaited into braids that fell onto his shoulders. He wore a richly decorated outfit. His robe, made of delicate fabric, was adorned with embroidery, geometric patterns, and precious stones. He wore necklaces around his neck, rings on his wrists and fingers, and his sandals were adorned with golden details. Cleopatra ran up to the man and hugged him very tightly. He reciprocated the hug.

�" Hello, uncle �" she greeted.

�" Welcome, my dear. What are you doing here? �" he replied, surprised and pleased at the same time.

�" I'm helping a friend find a certain object.

Ramos II approached me and stared at me in silence for a long time. I had no idea why. Maybe I offended him somehow? Should I have bowed? After all, he is the lord and ruler of these lands. What if he orders the dragons to devour me? Oh, why do I torture myself with such foolish thoughts? Maybe he just finds me appealing? No, that's silly.

�" Young Mr. White? �" he finally spoke, addressing me.

�" Yes. How do you know? �" I was surprised and taken aback that he knew my name.

�" I recognized you by your face, young man. You greatly resemble your grandfather.

�" Did you know him?

�" Of course. Tomas White is the most famous treasure hunter in the world. Everyone knows him. Besides, forty years ago, we shared several incredible adventures together. Unfortunately, we haven't had the chance to meet again since then �" he confessed.

I was very proud to hear those words.

�" Your grandfather set the bar high. You'll have to work very hard to match up to him �" he added.

�" I'll do my best �" I assured him. As I said this, I stood stiff as a pole. I intended to look serious, but I guess I didn't succeed.

�" So, what are you looking for? �" he asked, looking at Cleopatra.

�" The Golden Sphinx Mask. We were in the Temple of the Sun, but it wasn't there �" she explained.

�" Why do you need it? �" he became noticeably agitated.

�" For my grandfather �" I replied. �" He'd like to see my grandmother again.

�" Yes... I knew your grandmother as well, she was a wonderful woman �" his voice softened. �" I would give it to you, but unfortunately, it was stolen. It was stolen by a servant of the Roman emperor. I don't even want to mention that thief's name �" he added with disdain.

�" We will recover it! �" Cleopatra said confidently. �" Just restore the power to our magical items because they stopped working when we flew out of the Temple of the Sun.

�" Unfortunately, the defense spells cannot be reversed. Only when you return to your own time, everything will return to normal.

�" So, what do we do now? �" I timidly interjected.

�" You need people, gold, and weapons.

Ramos II clapped his hands twice, and a servant entered the room. He placed something wrapped in cloth on the table and left. From the bundle, Uncle retrieved two items.

�" The Crystal Bow of the Angels is for you, Cleopatra �" the girl took the weapon in both hands.

�" And for you, Edward, I have the Black Sword of the Ancient Warriors �" he handed it to me gently. �" Just be careful, it's very sharp �" he added.

Ramos explained the magical powers of these items. The bow always hits its target, you can't miss with it. Besides, it never runs out of arrows. Just pull the string, and another arrow appears out of nowhere. The sword, on the other hand, is as light as a feather but as tough as dragon teeth. It was made from a star that fell to Earth a thousand years ago. It's practically indestructible and so sharp that it cuts through everything it touches: trees, rocks, even steel. Nothing and no one stands a chance against it, except for the other black sword of the ancient warriors. We thanked him with a bow for the gifts. After a while, someone approached the pharaoh and whispered something in his ear.

�" I'm sorry, but I have to leave you for a moment. I'll be back shortly �" he turned and left.

Taking advantage of the ruler's absence, Cleopatra asked without hesitation, her face bearing a mischievous smile:

�" Do you want to have some fun?

At first, I thought I had had enough adventures for now, but I quickly reconsidered. After all, that's why I was here. For adventure!

�" Sure �" I replied, also smiling.

We descended to the courtyard.

�" Rebe-neben! �" she shouted into the sky.

Two dragons circling above the city landed in front of us. Each was the size of a truck. They lay down as if inviting us to climb onto their backs.

�" Sit, don't be afraid �" she encouraged.

�" No way! I'm not getting on that monster �" shivers ran down my spine just looking at them.

Without hesitation, she climbed up the wing and sat on the creature.

Well, the girl isn't scared, but I'm panicking like a little kid. Embarrassing.

�" They won't harm you. Get on! �" she tried to reassure me.

With unsteady steps, I approached the creature. The dragon slowly turned its head toward me, as if trying not to frighten me. Its eyes were burning, its skin covered in thick brown scales, and in the air, you could feel a dormant strength and power. What a majestic creature! Beautiful and terrifying at the same time. The beast took a breath and exhaled through its massive nostrils, knocking me to the ground.

Cleopatra burst into laughter.

�" That was quite funny �" I said, getting up and dusting off my pants.

Thankfully, I wasn't snorted on. I would have drowned in its goo.

It sensed that I was afraid of it, and apparently, it was trying to lighten the mood. And it succeeded. To be honest, it was even kind of funny. With a firm step, I climbed onto its back.

�" Ri, ri, ri, ri, ri �" the girl chirped five times.

The dragons immediately took to the sky.

�" Hold on tight! �" she shouted, just above the ground.

I could barely hear her through the wind's roar. We flew towards the mountains, gliding between their peaks. The dragon I was riding on brushed its wing against a waterfall, splashing me with water.

What a joker... We started diving at such speed that it felt like all my hair would fall out. After an hour of this fun, we landed back on the ground. After dinner, we lounged on soft couches and talked with Cleopatra's uncle about dragons, magic, and my grandfather. He told us about the adventures they had shared, and there were plenty.

The next day in the afternoon, as we had only just woken up, a caravan awaited us. Twenty-two camels and twenty men. When we said our goodbyes to Ramos II, he gave us a sack of gold coins. The princess didn't want to take them, but her uncle insisted.

�" Long journey ahead of you. Gold will be useful.

But before we set foot on the camels, the pharaoh had something more to say:

�" Before reaching the shores of the Roman Empire, you will see a rocky gate. It is a portal that will transport you to the times of Romus, the emperor who ordered the theft of the Sphinx Mask. Retrieve it from him at all costs.

We promised that we would recover the artifact, boarded the camels, and set out across the desert. The journey to the port took us a week. The first two days passed without incident, but for the next three, we battled yellow snakes. They had enormous teeth, were twenty meters long, and lived underground. They popped out of the ground with ease and buried themselves in it just as effortlessly. They attacked day and night from all sides. They were ruthless and fearless. I managed to decapitate one of the beasts, and that's when I found out that the dwarf's sword was indeed very sharp. On the other hand, with her bow, Cleopatra killed eight of them. When I tried to learn more about these creatures, no one would say a word. The Egyptians were very afraid of them. I couldn't blame them, the snakes were terrifying. I couldn't get anything out of Cleopatra either.

�" Talking about those cursed creatures brings bad luck �" she said.

The snakes finally left us alone when a sandstorm came. It lasted another two days and was probably worse than the attacking reptiles. I had sand literally everywhere, even in places that were tightly covered. Even though the sun was shining during the day, I thought it was night. Every breath was a struggle. I couldn't see anything at all. If we hadn't tied all the camels together with a rope, each one would have gone in a different direction. I wondered how we managed to reach our destination. We must have had the best guide in the kingdom. In the port, a large wooden ship awaited us to take us to the shores of the Roman Empire. On the first day of sailing, I suffered from seasickness. I was as pale as a sheet and vomited everything, even the chocolates I had eaten a week earlier. The sailors had a good laugh at my expense, calling me a “land rat” and I probably looked like one. Cleopatra, on the other hand, felt right at home. She spent the entire time perched in a crow's nest, watching the sea to the horizon. On the second day, I felt much better, and when I thought nothing could surprise us anymore, pirates attacked us. Two ships with skulls on their flags were getting closer.

�" To the catapult! �" the captain roared.

I helped her load it and fired a fiery ball into the sky. Unfortunately, we missed.

�" Two degrees to the right! �" he shouted.

We moved the wooden cannon slightly to the side.

�" Fire! �" This time, I yelled.

I couldn't handle the tension. Fortunately, we hit the scoundrel, who quickly caught fire. The gunpowder below deck exploded, and the ship broke into pieces. While we were busy fighting the first ship, the second one crept up on us unnoticed. They fired a salvo in our direction, destroying part of the deck and the main mast. The cannonball whizzed so close to my ear that I felt its heat. The attackers threw ropes onto our ship and pulled us toward them.

�" To board! �" someone with a hoarse voice yelled.

Then hell broke loose. A hundred people stormed the deck. Cleopatra, who had been on top all along, shot at them like ducks in a pond. The captain yelled for me to hide below deck, so I did. Two hulks followed me, and I tried to find a hiding spot. Unfortunately, I wasn't successful.

�" Nice sword �" one of them sneered. �" Kids shouldn't be playing with weapons �" he added.

�" I'm thirteen, not a child anymore �" I replied through clenched teeth.

The pirates burst into laughter, and I was fuming with anger.

�" We'll see how grown-up you are �" one of the thugs said, launching himself at me without warning.

With both hands, he raised an axe and swung it at me with all his might. Everything started to happen in slow motion. Every second felt like an hour. I closed my eyes and instinctively raised my black Ancient Warrior Sword. When the blade crossed paths with the axe's head, I heard a metallic sound, and the pirate's hand held only the remains of the hilt. Surprise appeared on his face. Without hesitation, I attacked. I let out a fierce battle cry and charged forward. To my surprise, the pirates began to retreat. When I reached the deck, the battle was over.

�" Where did you hide? �" Cleopatra teased with defiance. �" You missed all the fun.

�" I didn't hide anywhere. I fought the pirates below deck �" I replied unconvincingly.

We had defeated the pirates, but unfortunately, our ship was completely wrecked. So, we continued our journey on the pirate ship. When we reached a bustling port, the captain pointed to a tavern.

�" There you will find a guide who will take you to Rome. Unfortunately, you'll have to fend for yourselves now �" he bid us farewell.

We went to the designated place. I grabbed the door handle, and we entered a room that smelled of sour milk and spoiled fish, or perhaps the odor emanated from the people in the tavern, I couldn't tell. Everyone was drinking wine and singing sea shanties. We approached the bar and ordered fish and chips, and tea.

�" Tea? Did I hear that right? �" The bartender was clearly surprised.

�" Yes, you heard correctly. Tea with a dash of milk �" I replied.

�" Hey, listen up, everyone! Quiet! �" he shouted, and the room fell silent. �" These two �" he pointed at us with his finger �" ordered tea with a dash of milk.

Everyone burst into laughter. Cleopatra was clearly furious. I thought she was about to lose her temper and leave. She grabbed her bow and aimed it at the bartender.

�" Where can we find a guide, you idiot? �" she asked angrily.

�" Over there �" he replied, no longer laughing, and pointed towards a window.

At a table sat a well-built young man with broad shoulders. He looked like a Viking, except he had no beard. His light, curly hair reached his muscular shoulders. He wore a leather bracelet on his left arm, and next to him lay a round shield and a sword with a hilt shaped like a bear. We approached him.

�" Where's your beard? �" I joked.

Cleopatra hit me on the shoulder.

�" And where are your muscles? �" he retorted. �" You probably left them at home because they were too heavy �" he added with a mocking smile.

�" We're looking for a guide �" the girl abruptly interrupted the conversation leading nowhere.

�" Where are you headed? �" inquired the person they approached.

�" To Rome �" they replied.

�" I could take you anywhere, but not to that debauched city �" came the response.

At that moment, the girl tossed golden coins onto the table.

�" So when do we depart? �" the boy exclaimed without hesitation.

Before we could proceed, we had lunch, bought horses at the nearby market, and then set off towards the capital of the Roman Empire. After an hour of riding, my rear end was in agony. Riding on camels had been much more comfortable. For a while, I had to stand because it felt like I had developed sores on my buttocks.

�" Doesn't your behind hurt? �" I asked.

�" You'll get used to it �" our new companion replied.

His name was Alfarin, and he hailed from the Northern Isles. His ancestors were fearless warriors who didn't know fear or pain. He was the youngest son of a chieftain named Alrik. Being the youngest meant that he was always treated indulgently during hunts, fencing training, or sailing lessons. He had had enough of that. He felt like everyone was treating him like a girl, so he left his family's settlement and set out into the world to earn the elders' respect. In the process, he also wanted to show his brothers that age wasn't what mattered, but rather courage and bravery.

�" Why are we going to Rome? �" he asked.

�" We need to find a certain object �" Cleopatra replied.

�" Romus stole my uncle's Golden Sphinx Mask, and we want to get it back �" she explained.

�" Did I understand correctly? �" Alfarin looked surprised. �" The Emperor of Rome has the Mask you want to reclaim?

�" Yes �" she confirmed.

�" I like this! Either you're very brave or very foolish. Either way, it suits me, so I'm in. I won't give up an adventure like this.

We reached Rome without major issues, except for my buttocks suffering terribly from the saddle. We immediately went to see Alfarin's friend, the manager of the best gladiator school in the Roman Empire. He was the one who sent his fighters to the games organized by the Emperor. Briefly, without going into details, we explained our purpose.

�" If you want to meet the Emperor, you'll have to defeat two dozen mountain orcs during the Colosseum fights. Then, the ruler will surely grant you an audience. But be aware that three people stand no chance against so many wild mountain orcs. Do you agree? �" he asked gravely.

�" Of course �" the young Viking said enthusiastically.

�" Can we discuss this? �" I asked timidly.

�" What's there to discuss? We agree! �" Cleopatra added.

Am I the only one in this group thinking rationally? At the mere mention of “orc” I wanted to run for my life.

�" You're lucky. Tomorrow the Emperor is organizing games. Come with me, I'll show you what you'll be up against.

We went to the main courtyard, where a massive cage held an orc that was over eight feet tall. Its entire body was covered in scars, its skin looked as if someone had poured tar on it, and its claws, sharper and larger than a lion's, protruded from its paws. It roared dreadfully, and foam mixed with saliva flew from its mouth. Its teeth were sharp as razors, and its coal-black eyes revealed its true savagery. It looked at me and licked its lips disgustingly. I couldn't believe that nature could create such a terrifying creature. Now I understood why no one had a chance against them.

�" A bloodthirsty beast. It won't give up once it smells blood �" the manager proudly explained.

I turned as pale as a wall, and a strange smile appeared on Alfarin's face. It seemed like he couldn't wait for tomorrow's battle. This boy truly doesn't know what fear is.

That night, I couldn't sleep. I kept seeing the horrifying sight of the orc. Early in the morning, Alfarin had a hearty meal for two, while I could barely swallow water, not even thinking about food. There was no sign of fear on Cleopatra's face either. In the afternoon, we went to the Colosseum. The overseer gave us some final instructions, and then the gate opened. There was no turning back now. We stepped into the arena, and all around, in the stands, there were as many people as at a rock star's concert. A grave silence filled the air. Romus, the emperor of the Roman Empire, nodded, and at that moment, the gate opposite us began to open. A whole horde of orcs burst out of it, even more terrifying than the one we had seen the day before. They looked furious and starved.

�" There were supposed to be two dozen of them, not five �" I said, terrified.

�" What difference does it make? �" replied our companion.

As if on cue, the crowd in the stands roared. They began shouting like madmen. It was louder than even during an England national team match at Wembley Stadium. The bloodthirsty beasts, without hesitation, charged at us. Cleopatra swiftly grabbed her bow and hit one of the orcs at least ten times, and yet, despite starting to resemble a porcupine, it charged forward furiously. It was as if it were immortal. Nervously, I gripped my sword with all my might because I didn't want it to slip out of my hands during the fight. I held it so tightly that my hands turned white. I swung the sword left and right, and the orc I hit with the blade could only roar before falling to the ground. I looked to the side and saw that Alfarin had no trouble cutting down enemies left and right. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.

�" There are too many of them! �" he shouted.

There really were too many of them. They overpowered him, so I started running towards him to help. Cleopatra covered my back. When I thought Alfarin was done, a giant white bear with brown eyes suddenly appeared. It swept the orcs aside, freeing our friend. He got up and patted the bear's back. Soon after, a white lioness entered the arena. She roared loudly and pounced on the beasts. In the sky, I spotted Storm. This sight gave me courage. He quickly dived, grabbed an orc behind me, and froze it with his beak. I finished off the creature with my sword, shattering it into hundreds of pieces. The battle was fierce and relentless, but with the help of our protectors, we defeated the monsters. When the last orc was slain, our animals disappeared. The crowd fell silent. Everyone was in shock because they hadn't expected such a slaughter. Romus, on the other hand, applauded and was clearly delighted by the spectacle we had provided. He welcomed us to a feast with open arms.

�" Where did you get those animals? �" he asked during the meal.

�" They're not ours. We saw them for the first time �" I replied. As I said that, Cleopatra kicked me in the leg.

�" They defended you as if you were their friends.

�" It's magic �" I said without thinking.

�" I didn't invite any magicians to the games �" he said thoughtfully. �" You must have powerful allies.

Fortunately, he didn't question us further, as he was more interested in showing off the treasures he had gathered from across the entire empire. He was an art enthusiast who adored and cherished it. He had impeccable taste, seeing beauty where others did not. After the meal, he led us to a vast room filled with paintings, then to another filled with sculptures. The third room was adorned with jewels, and finally, we arrived at the fourth, the largest room with artifacts. And there, I saw IT �" the golden Sphinx Mask. Cleopatra clenched her teeth in anger.

�" Beautiful mask. Where does the Emperor get it from? �" she asked, not expecting an answer.

�" My people found it in Egypt �" Romus replied.

�" They found… �" she hissed.

Cleopatra drew her bow and aimed it at the emperor's head.

�" My uncle is Ramos II, and that Mask belongs to him. You are a liar and a thief �" she spat out with disdain.

�" You won't leave here alive! �" Romus said through clenched teeth. �" Guards! �" he yelled.

Alfarin ran to the door and blocked it with chairs. In the meantime, I grabbed the Mask and stashed it in my backpack. The emperor's men began pounding on the door, but fortunately, they couldn't break it down.

�" You won't escape from here. It's impossible! �" the emperor of Rome fumed.

We tied his hands and legs with the belt from Cleopatra's dress and gagged him with one of my dirty socks.

�" Now what? �" I wasn't sure what the plan was.

�" We're going to escape through the window �" Cleopatra said, smashing the window with a chair.

We jumped onto the balcony and then onto the wall, next to our horses. We untied them and rode off into the night. I suspected that Romus's men would pursue us, but there was no sign of them. We were surprised that no pursuit was sent after us. Alfarin, however, was disappointed. This boy only wanted to fight. We headed towards the Germanic forest, where there were magical stone circles that would take us back to our time. We rode for days and nights until we finally saw the immense forest in the distance. We thought we were safe when suddenly we spotted a legion of Roman soldiers.

�" They're too close. We'll have to fight them �" the young warrior said.

�" With the whole army? That's suicide! �" I was appalled.

�" That's a beautiful death �" Cleopatra added.

�" What kind of dying? What kind of death? What are you talking about?

But they didn't reply. We rode down to the forest's edge, and Alfarin found a suitable place for the battle. We dismounted, removed the saddles from the horses, and set them free. We wouldn't need them anymore, and I believed that after this battle, we wouldn't need anything. We waited in silence for what was about to happen. The Roman army formed a battle formation and charged at us. �" I'm sorry, Grandpa, that I won't bring the Sphinx Mask and that we won't meet again�" I thought a moment before the battle. Then, our animals appeared beside us. Beautiful, white, majestic creatures. It was a pity they would have to die with us. When the Romans were within reach, thousands of men suddenly emerged from the forest. They wore furs, had rugged beards and long hair, and carried axes while screaming terrifyingly. They stopped only when they reached the Roman shields, pushing the soldiers two meters back. One of the warriors stood next to us and bellowed in a deep voice:

�" The enemies of Rome are our friends.

Then he shouted at the top of his lungs and rushed into the crowd. We did the same. I took a deep breath and, with my mind empty, ran forward, paying no attention to anything else. The battle was intense. At one point, I didn't know who was a friend and who was an enemy. Chaos reigned. Dust, sweat, and blood were everywhere. We began pushing back the enemies, and when victory seemed imminent, we saw another legion of soldiers.

�" Run into the forest! We'll hold them off! �" shouted the giant with a beard plaited into a braid.

�" No! We'll stay until the end! �" Alfarin yelled back.

The man with a smile patted him on the back. Fortunately, Cleopatra started to think clearly, grabbed the boy's clothes, and pulled him out of the crowd.

�" I know you want to fight, but we have to go. You've already proven that you're a true warrior.

�" But I have to fight.

�" I know, my friend, but we have to go. If you want, you can stay.

You could see he didn't know what to do. His face was filled with regret. He wanted to fight but couldn't leave his companions.

�" Let it be... My ancestors shouldn't hold this against me �" he said angrily. �" I'm coming with you!

We entered the dark Germanic forest. A grave silence enveloped it. Strangely, there were no sounds of battle, wind rustling through leaves, or bird songs. Additionally, it felt like we were being watched. Trees closed in from all sides and seemed to absorb us with their breath. Every second felt like a minute, every minute like an hour, every hour like a day. We began to hear a beautiful song. Hypnotized, we walked toward it. Those were the spirits of fallen warriors, singing about their adventures. I felt like the path through the forest had no end, but that's when we reached the stone circles. We entered the center, and Cleopatra, stretching her arms to the sides and spinning around, uttered an incantation. That's when the portal appeared.

�" We jump, boys �" she said. �" See you on the other side. �" She waved and jumped into the vortex.

�" Now you �" the boy said hesitantly.

�" I see you're afraid after all.

�" I'm not afraid of anything �" he replied loudly. �" I just want you to go first. �" He added more quietly.

I gave him a gentle pat on the shoulder and dived into the vortex. I landed among the stones in Stonehenge. Unfortunately, a Viking fell on top of me.

�" Thanks for the soft landing.

�" You're welcome �" I grumbled and started to get up.

An awkward silence followed. For several minutes, we didn't say anything, just stared at each other, happy. We realized that our adventure had come to an end. Nostalgia overcame me.

�" Edward, we'll say our goodbyes here. You have to go home on your own. It was nice meeting you �" Cleopatra wanted to shake my hand, but I didn't extend mine. Instead, I embraced my surprised friend.

�" When you set out on another adventure, I'll gladly accompany you �" she added.

�" Don't forget about me �" Alfarin joined the hug.

�" I want to thank you for everything. I'll definitely get in touch with you �" I said. On the one hand, I was relieved that it was all over, but on the other hand, I felt a profound sadness at the thought of parting with my friends.

�" Give my regards to Thomas White �" Cleopatra said before disappearing into the vortex, followed by the young lad.

It was bittersweet to say goodbye to them because I had grown very fond of them. Well, every journey must eventually come to an end. I took my airplane from my backpack, threw it on the ground, and hopped in, flying back to my grandfather's place. During the flight, I recalled the adventures I had experienced: the theft of my backpack, the traps in the pyramid, the battle with the statues in the temple, flying on dragons, grappling with yellow snakes, pirate attacks, the fight with orcs, and finally, the showdown with the Roman army. There was quite a lot for a regular teenager's summer adventure. Before I knew it, I had landed at my destination. My old man was in the garden, sitting in a straw chair. When he saw me, he was overjoyed. I couldn't contain myself; I immediately took the Sphinx Mask from my backpack and handed it to him.

�" I was really worried about you, but I knew you'd make it �" he said, looking at the mask. �" I'm proud of you �" he added, giving me a strong hug.

I felt really good about it. I sat down next to him and told him everything that had happened to me. I spoke for hours, and my grandfather listened in silence. He seemed to be reminiscing about his own youth. When I finished, he stood up and placed the mask on my head. I was transported to a beautiful meadow, full of colorful flowers and singing birds. Sitting on a red blanket was my lovely grandmother. She had long, waist-length hair and a wreath of fresh daisies on her head. She radiated love and joy.

�" Welcome, Edward �" she said warmly. �" I've been waiting for you. Have a seat �" she added, patting the spot next to her.

I immediately threw myself into her arms. A tear ran down my cheek. I felt like I was melting in her embrace. Our hearts started beating in unison. I didn't want to let go of her. I was filled with blissful peace. I told her:

�" Grandma, I love you�" in a tender voice.

�" I love you too, darling �" she replied.

It felt like we had been talking for an eternity. She told me that even if I hadn't found the mask, we would have met someday, and that she was always with me, in my heart. Finally, she kissed me on the forehead, placed her hand on mine, and I was back in the garden.

�" I saw her, Grandpa �" I said.

�" I know�" he whispered, tears glistening in his eyes.

We remained silent for quite some time, both lost in our thoughts and memories. Eventually, we had to say goodbye. I returned to my parents, and my grandfather went to the living room to reunite with my grandmother.

So, that's how my adventure came to an end, but I can't wait for the next one.

And you?



© 2024 Tom White


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

37 Views
Added on January 22, 2024
Last Updated on January 22, 2024