Philosophy for a short attention span

Philosophy for a short attention span

A Poem by Revolutionary
"

this is a short list of things I believe.Taken from the quotes of Robert Frost

"

1.Never let anyone borrow anything you wouldn't let them have.

2.If you can imagine it,they can create it.

3.The voice you hear in the back of your mind isn't always wrong.

4.If they tell you all is bad,it is worse.

if they tell you all is good.Then you have a reason to worry.

5.It is not wise to teach computers to play chess.

6.You may not believe it can be done,but if you believe they are not trying to do it ,you are a fool.

7.If at first you don't suceed try something else,you have lots of choices.

8.Question authority in secret unless you want the homeland security at your front door with a search warrent.

9.If a man bows down and worships a tree,and it makes him feel better about himself,who am I to say he is wrong?

10.A rich man can loose all his money

A handsome man still has to grow old

but find you a man who can fix things and you will need him around forever.(My granny told me this one)

11.There are alot of wonderful people in the world that I just don't want to know.

12.If our children feel the need to fight for their future,maybe we should fight with them.After all we have had our whole lives to make it better for them.

© 2011 Revolutionary


Author's Note

Revolutionary
this is just fun.don't read too much into it.feel free to share a phiosophy.make it short.I hope Robert Frost would like my philosophy

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on January 11, 2011
Last Updated on February 7, 2011

Author

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

hale, MI



About
I write for fun.I have a beach and trail cleanup group.I find a lot of treasures on the beach more..

Writing