How I Met Ruthie Ann

How I Met Ruthie Ann

A Chapter by Haru
"

"I could see the pink of her lips from my spot on the floor."

"

                           Only hours later did my light eyes slid open. My sore body was laying upon a faint blue rug. I could see a white sheet hanging off the bottom half of a bed. That was all. Laying there, I waited for feeling to come into my arms. Finally, I pushed myself up into sitting. The room around me was mainly blue. I dragged my body to the wall closest to me. There was a large window covered with blue curtains. Slowly, my fingers gripped the curtains. I began to pull myself to my feet. My legs shook beneath me. Just then, the door across the room flew open, sending me back to the floor in suprise.

                           

                          A thin girl stood in the doorway. Her hair was bleach blonde and her skin was pale. I could see the pink of her lips from my spot of the floor. One of her little hands flew up to her mouth. I heard a muffled giggle. My fingers tightened on the blue fabric. Still laughing, she made her way toward me. "Need a little help mister?" She held out her hand to me. I stared blankly at it. She raised one her blonde eyebrows before pulling her hand away. "Well alright then, but now you have to get up by yourself." She shrugged, a large smile on her pink lips. She sat on the bed across from me, crossing her legs. I ignored her, pulling myself up again. My legs shook beneath me.

                          

                            I finally was able to stand. I used the wall as help to stay up. Looking down, I realized that I was still dressed in my clothes from before. Relief washed over my sore body. A light clapping sound caused me to look back at the girl. She stood, smiling and walked toward me again. I tried to flatten my body against the wall. She stopped inches away from me. She held one of her small hands infront of my face. "I'm Ruthie Ann. Here to protect you."

 

"What is that supposed to mean?" My voice cracked when I spoke. She tilted her head to the side. Was I supposed to know what she ment?

 

"I'm kind of like a gaurdian angel, but I'm not working for Jesus." My light eyes were now filled with confusion. Ruthie placed her index finger of her cheek before continuing. "I'm here to make sure that you don't get hurt Kale."

 

"How do you know me?" My fingers found the handle to open the window. Hopefully it wasn't a far jump down. She shrugged again, smiling all the while. I slid the window open slowly, leaning back. I needed to get of here. A cold breeze hit my back as I began to fall. I closed my eyes tightly and wished myself the best.

 

                           Something grabbed my arm just before I fell completely. I was roughly pulled back into the room. Stumbling on my weak legs, I found myself falling forward insted. There was a small yelp and a loud slam. Then silence. My light eyes slid open once again. I saw only bleach blonde hair. A small hand pushed lightly on my chest. "If you're trying to hit on me, this isn't going to get you anywhere." My thin arms pushed my body up. Ruthie Ann was laying there on the floor, smiling all the while.



© 2009 Haru


Author's Note

Haru
Please ignore grammer. What do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i like it so far, but im confused as to the plot. but maby thats what you want. keep on i do want to read more

Posted 14 Years Ago


ooo.... i wanna know what happens next!!!
very good. i really hope you finish it. like abbigale said, i hate it when people dont finish writing something.
grammer isnt that bad. I really feel in the room when you write.
keep on, keep on!!

dont stop believin'!!!
~rena~

Posted 14 Years Ago


i really like this, well written, hope you finnish it! though im curious, what is it about?

Posted 14 Years Ago


i really like it, and i feel like asking a million questions about it but i'm not going to. its really good =)

Posted 14 Years Ago


i like it its good i hope u gunna add more and not be on of those peeps that get on my nerve and not finish your story but i like it alot

Posted 14 Years Ago


hahaha too bad i read this like three hours ago xD it's super cute, and it gets the reader straight-away captivated by what's going to happen next. books that they take too long to get into the plot, or get into the plot too quickly become super boring, but this pace is juuuuuuuuust right :-)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

406 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 23, 2009
Last Updated on October 23, 2009


Author

Haru
Haru

Against the warmest body I've ever known, ME



About
Some people are born with Tragedy in their blood. Could you believe that I was one of those people? As they say 'Handsome men can't be hurt by water.' Name: Haru Kingston Age: Fifteen Gender.. more..

Writing
It Was Me It Was Me

A Poem by Haru


Runaway Runaway

A Chapter by Haru



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..