Unleashing a hefty storm

Unleashing a hefty storm

A Story by LCat80star
"

(This is a funny narrative with hints of sarcastic mockery about a girl who is wanting to overcome her insecurities and change things that disorders her own personality)

"
Unleashing a hefty storm:

If something arises for a particular matter or occurs as a result of a predicament then dear stop overthinking. Don’t intervene with your dramatic blown kettle whistle top and your illogical justification . Clearly, every situation isn’t and doesn’t revolve around you . Can’t you see. Vanquish the negativity and face your fears. Why is it that you appear fragile when clearly your brain is like a brick wall and your mind is a money hidden in a vault?

What a distasteful sight! Don’t wear that clothes again I swear you worn that four times already. It’s time to add a bit of style and please learn your seasons. Dear, your hastily attitude may invite room for criticism which you obey like a dog on the leash but then you start to bark with sheer exasperation. Leaving it unheard. Primarily, due to it’s pesky sound.

Purposely, you conveyed your requirement for attention by unleashing that vexatious sound that aggravates the innocent ears of your peers. Simply, because your initial idea has been rejected which you could not brush aside.

Overall, the best accomplishment is to overcome and acknowledge your flaws if you don’t then you will never change. Consequently, your past will persist in an endless cycle which will haunt, devour you into uncontrollable insanity.

© 2021 LCat80star


Author's Note

LCat80star
Should I do more on this also any suggestions? (Done a little modification here) Also, can someone explain to me about the viewing system? (Pssst check out my other poems and stories as well thanks)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on May 12, 2021
Last Updated on May 17, 2021
Tags: Insecurities, narrative, story, short, personality, perspective

Author

LCat80star
LCat80star

About
A mystic writer who writes stories and poems. I started my expedition by exploring through endless writing sites like this from 2020 during lockdown. Whilst I have been imprisoned at home I decided t.. more..

Writing