Beautiful Death

Beautiful Death

A Poem by Trosque
"

One night I woke up from a horrid dream I was having, as I recall the events of the nightmare, I remember how it felt, I was dying, and of all the things I felt, happiness was most prevalent.

"
As I lie in wait for the darkness of death To consume my soul, and allow me to rest My life is lifting away from my eyes The good things, the bad things, of all size I finally feel it, this feeling of relief As my essence, my thoughts my beliefs Are stripped bare in front of me And right here right now.... I can see My own essence, my soul, my life Visible, all my happiness and my strife As deep relief sweeps over my tired eyes I see a beautiful wonder in death as I die. Death is not hooded, death is not to be feared So no need to shed any sorrowful tears Death is beautiful and lives in light She reminds me of the love of my life...

© 2014 Trosque


Author's Note

Trosque
I was extremely distraught as I was writing this, so it may come off as somewhat weird, but you form your own opinion...

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on September 17, 2014
Last Updated on September 19, 2014
Tags: Dark, Psychological

Author

Trosque
Trosque

Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa



About
Nothing much to be said, make your own judgments based on my works more..

Writing