You see, I got this problem...

You see, I got this problem...

A Poem by Troubled Matthew
"

Only because the high of being pityfully unique is funnier than being normal.

"

Why am I not normal?

You really just asked me that?

Very well! I will gladly reply!

These days, the propreties of "Normal" Are captivated under the dominion of false placement, twisted power, and injust authority.

Normal is Russian Roulette, you go into it with others, some come out ok, other's don't stand a chance, and all of those who don't win the game of "Who is going to have friends and who is going to suffer alone" Are casted aside, who gives a damn about a weirdo?

Do not mistake me, I do not mean the Nerds. I do not mean the "Emo's and Burnouts"

I mean the mother fuckers who are labeled a joke by those pityfully insecure.

Who the entire f*****g History class turns to see when their called on, in hope that they don't know the answer and will be embarrased.

Ya...the ones not good enough to be good.

The Targets.

However, recently, I saw something.

It was a beautiful thing, that seemed to colide like an avalance falling clean into a volcano.

I saw a friend of mine, just stop carring.

He skipped classes, started asking girls out, doing crazy s**t, he really started doing whatever he wanted.

I envyed his courage, his never ending carlesness. It was as if, he could do anything.

He told me later he stopped giving a damn, after years of trying to fit into cliques and groups, fighting tooth and nail for the acceptance of the a******s who judge and label, he just really stopped carring.

Ever since, I have been trying as hard as I can to not be normal.

Have been living for the very high that made me slice my wrists just as short as a year ago.

And I have never felt better.

So I challenge you, be the most funny looking, unique looking m**********r you can, show up to school stoned, sing loudly on the shitter in a public bathroom, do whatever the hell you can to liberate yourself from the dominion of restrait, the dominion of properety!

Why?

Becuase I Got This Problem...With Society

 

 

© 2013 Troubled Matthew


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on January 27, 2013
Last Updated on January 27, 2013

Author

Troubled Matthew
Troubled Matthew

York, PA



About
Hello, I am currently a fifteen year old, sophmore in highschool. I came to Writers Cafe because I have an obsession with writing poetry, and you can only write so much before you finally want people .. more..

Writing