Chapter I-II

Chapter I-II

A Chapter by Tsubaki Kuro

Saturday, August 19, 2095

Techcity, California, USA

Microtech Industries Main Tower

         11:55pm

 

On the roof of Microtech Industries skyscraper, is a young women dressed in a black sports bra and short black shorts. From her mouth down to her feet she is wrapped in white bandages. Her left eye is covered by a eye patch that has a red upside down pentagram stitched in it. Her right eye is covered by her long bang that is dyed red. She has long black hair that is in a ponytail that ends to her waist.

She is staring toward the ocean, as a faint light that is quickly heading towards the city. She bends down and picks up a katana blade that was lying on the floor next to her. She pulls out the blade and quickly slices through the air. She examines the blade and puts it back in its scabbard. She looks back towards the ocean and sees that the faint light is hovering over the beach. It is a black attack helicopter. The strange this was that it wasn’t making any sounds.

“Must be a military operation. I’m pretty sure that it has to do with Kami Corps. The government never sticks it’s nose in this city.” The young woman says to herself.

The young woman jumps off the building and falls down forty five stories to the ground. She lands perfectly without damage. She looks around the bright light up city and runs into a dark alley.

……………………………………………………………………………………………..

Techcity, California, USA

Issac’s Secrect Beach House

             12:00 am

 

 

The attack helicopter is grounded on the beach floor. Senji and a few agents quickly get out of the plane and pull out the large metal casket. They carry it off towards a large beach house. They unlock the back door and quickly carry the large casket through the house. They enter what looks like a girls bedroom. The agents stand around the casket while Senji types on a keypad on the side of it.  The keypad flashes green and the casket cracks open. There is a loud hiss and white vapors flow out of the casket. The agents quickly take a step back. Senji opens the casket all of the way. The agent’s eyes widen.

“So this is what you guys been trying to create? You guys are really trying to play God. Is it safe?” The agent who greeted Senji in Japan asks.

“Yes it is. It won’t wake up for several hours. It should be totally harmless when it wakes up.” He replies.

“Okay. This house has been already prepared for our subject. We will be keeping an eye on it. Take it out and let’s get the hell out of here and over to Kami Corps main building. Issac is waiting for you there.” The agent tells Senji.

“Sure thing. Let me write something real quick.” He quickly replies.

Senji quickly writes something on a piece of paper and sets it on the dresser in front the bed. He nods to one of the agents and they reach inside of the casket.

 



© 2017 Tsubaki Kuro


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on February 19, 2017
Last Updated on February 19, 2017


Author

Tsubaki Kuro
Tsubaki Kuro

Ontario, CA



About
I am a college student who likes creating horror and psychological short stories. I am thinking if being a manga story writer when i graduate from college. I love anime and love reading horror storie.. more..

Writing
Update Update

A Story by Tsubaki Kuro